• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Titles don't mean anything except that your agent is good at negotiating most of the time.

If they want to do the yeoman's task of writing then they will write. They just happen to get paid more because of their title on top of a few more responsibilities.

Still, given what episodes they did wrote and their responsibilities, it seems more than a title in both cases. It is a transfer of extra experience to Tomorrow.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Damn.

So why arent we talking more about that promo showing
deathstroke
putting a tuxed up Ollie down?

There was some talk a page ago. We don't really know what's up or if it's our boy in there yet, though.

Prometheus could fit the bill. His parents were violent criminals who were killed in a standoff with the police, causing him to swear vengeance against agents of the law. That could fit the "Avenge a tragic, violent loss" part of the description.

Make Captain Lance the cop who killed his parents, and have his computerized helmet create a technology obstacle for Curtis and Felicity to deal with, and he could be a strong fit.

Magwik

Banned
So that name drop/setting in
Legends
wasn't for nothing then.

So if they're bringing The Question in, does that mean a return for The Huntress as well?
They said Oliver goes to get help from friend of Constantine in Hub City. I almost was hoping for Detective Chimp

ZeroX03

Banned
Stop Guggenheiming this thread.

This "let's attack Guggenheim for everything" mentality is getting really annoying. Arrow is more than one producer, any remotely big story beat goes through Mericle, Kreisberg and Berlanti as well. Guggenheim is basically the public voice of the producers for the show painting a bullseye on him but it's not all him. I'm not saying I agree with many choices made but the internet getting fixated on certain creators in massively collaborative projects is not a good thing.

Joni

The Question
would be fun but just like the earlier
DeathStroke
tease it seems so weird they aren't hyping it up more.

KonradLaw

I'm kind of shocked Booster Gold is not part of that NBC DC comedy. He seems like perfect fit for it. Employeed by day as insurance agent and then trying to be hero and fucking everything up on his own time, thus generating problems for his employeer.

Joni

I'm kind of shocked Booster Gold is not part of that NBC DC comedy. He seems like perfect fit for it. Employeed by day as insurance agent and then trying to be hero and fucking everything up on his own time, thus generating problems for his employeer.

He is reserved for the Blue Beetle & Booster Gold buddy movie.

KonradLaw

Who? Some Dawson's Creek writer?

Dawson-1437922806.gif

The bizzare thing is that Dawson's Creek actually had awesome romance plots. Why can't they recreate the same in their superhero shows?

This "let's attack Guggenheim for everything" mentality is getting really annoying. Arrow is more than one producer, any remotely big story beat goes through Mericle, Kreisberg and Berlanti as well. Guggenheim is basically the public voice of the producers for the show painting a bullseye on him but it's not all him. I'm not saying I agree with many choices made but the internet getting fixated on certain creators in massively collaborative projects is not a good thing.

No need to Jay Garrick Hunter Zolomon my post! I like my reputation the way that it is!

Joni

Who? Some Dawson's Creek writer?

Zack Snyder must be a huge fan of LA Galaxy. Probably thinks he can get some tickets to the stadium that way. If he wasn't dating Robbie Rogers, he probably wouldn't get this chance. He hasn't even done anything noteworthy since Jack & Bobby.

The bizzare thing is that Dawson's Creek actually had awesome romance plots. Why can't they recreate the same in their superhero shows?

That show screwed up its main romance too hard as well.
Jen + Dawson
forever.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Looks like we are actually getting
Madame Xanadu
this week and not
Question

This is like thinking you're getting ice cream and instead they just shove sand in your mouth.

ZeroX03

Banned
Looks like we are actually getting
Madame Xanadu
this week and not
Question

YO
YES
I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR H
ER
FOREVER
MYSTICAL
LEGENDS OF TOMORROW SEASON 2 PLEASE
GET RID OF RIP, HAVE
DETECTIVE CHIMP
FOR TEAM LEADER
CAST
KELSEY GRAMMER
IN THE ROLE

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Especially considering how some think the latest bit of Season 5 casting news could be for
the Question,
it wouldn't have made sense for him or her to show up just yet. Also,
the Question
doesn't particularly have any connection to Constantine.

Still, would love to see it.

Especially considering how some think the latest bit of Season 5 casting news could be for
the Question,
it wouldn't have made sense for him or her to show up just yet. Also,
the Question
doesn't particularly have any connection to Constantine.

Still, would love to see it.

I hope
The Question
finally gets their day, awesome character, IMO.

KonradLaw

The recent 4chan rumors say Justice League Dark movie is dead. Obviously that's perfect opportunity to make a tv show with Constantine leading a team of supernatural beings. :)

Joni

The recent 4chan rumors say Justice League Dark movie is dead. Obviously that's perfect opportunity to make a tv show with Constantine leading a team of supernatural beings. :)

According to recent rumours, basically every DC movie is dead or under re-development, even those appearing this year.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

I'm more in favor of a Justice League Dark show anyway, so I'm cool with this.

KonradLaw

According to recent rumours, basically every DC movie is dead or under re-development, even those appearing this year.

Yeah :D
This one does sound somewhat credible though. New Line was supposed to take magical side, but Sandman is pretty much dead and Shazam will go into main DC universe. No way in hell it won't.
Plus if they really would be making JLD I don;t think
Madame Xanadu
would appear on Arrow.

Joni

Yeah :D
This one does sound somewhat credible though. New Line was supposed to take magical side, but Sandman is pretty much dead and Shazam will go into main DC universe. No way in hell it won't.
Plus if they really would be making JLD I don;t think
Madame Xanadu
would appear on Arrow.

It might be like Katana, where the character just isn't important enough for the movie. This one wasn't moved to New Line either, it is not a Vertigo property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom