• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Remember when people in this thread said the best possible reason Curtis didn't show up last episode was contractual reasons? Yeah, never again will entertain asinine ideas.

Contracts are on a per episode basis. What are you on about?

Name doesn't ring a bell but there's a very obvious difference in the way everything is shot and edited.

That's odd, he's a mainstay of the Arrowverse. He directed multiple episodes this season. The Legends pilot too. He was a DP before a director, which might influence his work.

Contracts are on a per episode basis. What are you on about?

How does Curtis not find out how they managed to set up a system to combat RUBICON(?) and not see his tech in the build and nor wonder why he wasn't called from the beginning? This plot hole is what I'm getting at. People rationalised it by saying they didn't have Curtis working that episode because contracts so they made due.

ZeroX03

Banned
Donna still on that truth trip.

How does Curtis not find out how they managed to set up a system to combat RUBICON(?) and not see his tech in the build and nor wonder why he wasn't called from the beginning? This plot hole is what I'm getting at. People rationalised it by saying they didn't have Curtis working that episode because contracts so they made due.

The contracts thing still rings true. I agree Curtis should've come in sooner, but network TV is a gauntlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom