• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Was gonna reply with that Other M .gif but can't find it.

tumblr_inline_mqsqzt11sv1qz4rgp.gif

Pachimari

Super sad now. Thought he were gonna have cameoes here and there.

At least S4 is better than S3 and The Flash S2 so far. Really liking it. Just caught up with it today and Sara's finally back.

I just saw a promo for Chicago Med, and Colin Donnell/Tommy is front and center in it, to my great surprise.

It's time for him to be the alpha!

I just saw a promo for Chicago Med, and Colin Donnell/Tommy is front and center in it, to my great surprise.

It's time for him to be the alpha!

he's a real bastard in the affair, kind of funny seeing wimp ass tommy act like a 'bad boy'

god damn colton haynes always goes HAM with his halloween costumes lol.

It's sad that with Laurel and Malcolm standing there talking about resurrecting his daughter, no one gave a moment's consideration to resurrecting poor Tommy.

Past S1 Malcolm talks like he forgot he has had more than one kid. I don't know that Thea has ever reflected on the fact that her half brother is dead too.

Pachimari

It's weird but I feel like Arrow have been the strongest superhero show this season so far. Followed by Gotham, Agents of Shield and then The Flash. I hope Arrow keeps it up!

ZeroX03

Banned
It's sad that with Laurel and Malcolm standing there talking about resurrecting his daughter, no one gave a moment's consideration to resurrecting poor Tommy.

Past S1 Malcolm talks like he forgot he has had more than one kid. I don't know that Thea has ever reflected on the fact that her half brother is dead too.

Tommy's mentioned once or twice in S3, and waspart of the Starling and Merlyn flashbacks. But yes Oliver's big speech to Merlyn in the finale really should've included Tommy. Of course Merlyn likes Oliver better than Tommy, so sucks to be Tommy I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom