• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Why do I keep thinking this new character (Curtis IIRC) is Mr. Terrific?

I know he's not, but yeah

ZeroX03

Banned
Why do I keep thinking this new character (Curtis IIRC) is Mr. Terrific?

I know he's not, but yeah

Well, he is. Even if you discount him because of the name Curtis, he was announced as Mister Terrific at Comic Con.

They're being less vague about him than they were with Ray.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
yeah that was def a T-Sphere

he's been a great addition to the cast, i gotta say

Arrow really needed the levity

WedgeX

Banned
My wife's theory is that Oliver secretly paid Double Down to throw the card at him, knowing that nothing would happen due to his vest, so that he could look heroic to Diggle.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
My wife's theory is that Oliver secretly paid Double Down to throw the card at him, knowing that nothing would happen due to his vest, so that he could look heroic to Diggle.

TLxE24s.gif

Would be the craziest theory I've seen if it comes true. Just because of how low key it is

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Something like that wouldn't be that unbelievable for Season 1 Oliver. He was a psycho.

Veelk

Banned
Why does his helmet even do that? Does that visor feed him special information or something? Extra protection? What?

My problem with Dig's helmet is that it's too small for his head. It should extend lower on his face, and the chinstrap needs to go. And there should always be a visor.

So, yes, I want a Dredd helmet.

Chariot

New theory... Curtis puts on Diggle's helmet at some point (visor opened), gets blasted by something, and the shape of a 'T' is then permanently left on his face. Only justification I can think of for that lame fucking helmet.
Good idea, didn't even think of that.

"Oh! This is the terrible helmet for the awesome black sidekick that is ultimately inferior to his white equivalent of the same job, right? Let me try it on."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom