• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
I always felt Returns was a much stronger film than people gave it credit for being. Not great but it understood the character well enough Superman's basic sensibilities and priorities.
#Fuckyousnyder

Volimar

I quite liked Returns. I don't see how people can complain about no action when Superman: The Movie had no action either.

I didn't like Lois or Superkid or the whole "world doesn't need superman" subplot.

Spacey was great. Routh was a great Christopher Reeve impersonator for the film.

Sad about the part in the beginning that they cut with him in the ship.

I mostly enjoyed the film though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wow, how odd for those episodes to leak early. I can't remember any Arrow episodes leaking midseason before. The Flash and Supergirl pilots leaked the summer before they came out, but that could have been a planned thing...kinda like how Showtime "accidentally" leaked the first episode of the newest season of Dexter for like the entire run of the show.

Man even if Laurel doesn't suck as much as she did in the past seasons, this whole bringing back Sarah from the dead thing pisses me off.

Like come on, aside from the whole stretch of believability thing a bit, doesn't she know that its kinda fucked to bring back someone from the dead after they've been in a grave for like a year. Doesn't she realize how that could fuck up Lance emotionally and psychologically seeing a revived now-crazy dead daughter? Laurel, why the fuck are you so dumb?

All I'm saying is that this rising from the dead stuff is a little fucked even for Arrow.

Laurel is an idiot. By far the worst character/actress on the show.

Nabs

I can't wait to see your reactions to a scene near the end of the season. It's going to be great.

pnyPLyI.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Episode 5 Spoilers
Probably my favorite episode of the season so far.They're definitely getting better at working the humor into the show when they get the chance. I also liked that pretty much everyone acknowledged how ridiculous the situation was with Sara being brought back from the dead. And second episode in a row with Oliver getting a really good character moment, him talking about all the people they lost was appreciated. Oh...and there is Thea gif material. It might be as popular as the hammerpants balcony jump.

I'll definitely still be there watching this episode on Hulu per usual. I'm not going to jump ahead anymore, no point since it only makes the wait for more Arrow goodness longer.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wow, how odd for those episodes to leak early. I can't remember any Arrow episodes leaking midseason before. The Flash and Supergirl pilots leaked the summer before they came out, but that could have been a planned thing...kinda like how Showtime "accidentally" leaked the first episode of the newest season of Dexter for like the entire run of the show.

Dexter intentionally, publicly released some of those episodes.

Episode 5 spoilers
Constantine was on the island LOL

Called it.

Kyoufu

The hate on Thea is justified, she spent two seasons being bad, but you know, her character developed.

And by that I mean, her being a vigilante sidekick is totally believable because she was trained by Malcolm.

Laurel is just not a believable vigilante sidekick and her scream attack thing is the worst thing I've ever seen on a television screen in my life.

Grizzlyjin

So when will we see the big return of Helena?

I honestly completely forgot about her. Supposedly they wanted her in last season but couldn't fit the story in. I'd believe it, since the second half of last season was pretty focused on one thing.

I'd be down for her coming back for an episode. Team Arrow needs to bump heads with another Star City vigilante.

Tabby

I honestly completely forgot about her. Supposedly they wanted her in last season but couldn't fit the story in. I'd believe it, since the second half of last season was pretty focused on one thing.

I'd be down for her coming back for an episode. Team Arrow needs to bump heads with another Star City vigilante.

They could have cut so much shit in the first half of the season, I feel like they were padding things out just so they could have Thea being the killer be the big mid-season finale moment. The Komodo episode should have never been a thing, dude was so badass in the comics and he was completely wasted in this show.

Luigi87

smh

Thea: I hate you guys because secrets

Thea: Fuck it, I need to keep this whole Malcolm thing a secret!

Thea is one of the series worst hypocrites. I feel this is a reoccurring theme.
... I just can't hate her though since her actress is Aqua... Damn my inability to disassociate this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom