• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

You mean the thing that we all knew was going to happen because said thing in episode 1 and was very intent on doing the thing? That's a silly thing to be mad about a thing.

That was a fun sentence to type

I knew it was coming. Seeing it actually happening just makes me mad.

Khezu

I hope that thing just becomes the status quo for the rest of the series, and no more drama ever again.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
No, I'm in season 3 now... at the part where Thea and Oliver go back to the island to train because anywhere else is impossible apparently. Also Slade got let out! lol

Nice. You're making good progress.

Remember this conversation we're having.

So uhm... this happens.

Arrow episode 9 spoilers. I'm quite angry right now.

tumblr_inline_njldhzz6pq1t7oi6g.gif

Joni

What happened to him? Last I remember he got beat up, did he die or was he just forgotten about?
I'm assuming timing and contract issues.

I remember she was on The Cape and about a few days later it was cancelled
I'm completely amazed The Cape wasn't cancelled earlier after recently watching it. The lead actor was the only positive thing about it.

I knew it was coming. Seeing it actually happening just makes me mad.
Indeed. I'd prefer if they actually drag out stuff like that. As I have been saying, it is much better if they just keep Oliver and Felicity happy without the drama.

Will Smith's ego
I love how we keep using that as a reason. Somebody should really ask Will Smith, maybe they can bring Deadshot back if Smith is insulted enough.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm completely amazed The Cape wasn't cancelled earlier after recently watching it. The lead actor was the only positive thing about it.

Can say the same thing about Constantine tbh.

I love how we keep using that as a reason. Somebody should really ask Will Smith, maybe they can bring Deadshot back if Smith is insulted enough.

Yeah I don't think there's any evidence that's the case other than us trolling. But it's funny to assume.

Deadshot embargo is the only one that annoys me to be honest. Harley is restricted too but they should never have teased her in the first place. Cupid is Green Arrow's equivalent character anyway and that's fine.

Hal Jordan I don't know what the fuck they're doing. Kreisberg and Berlanti try not to tease stuff they can't follow through with but Guggenheim loves the Easter Eggs.

Joni

Can say the same thing about Constantine tbh.
No, The Cape was worse. I didn't say I actually liked the main character. I liked his actor. I want to see more David Lyons but absolutely not as The Cape. Constantine's support characters were also enjoyable.

Deadshot embargo is the only one that annoys me to be honest. Harley is restricted too but they should never have teased her in the first place. Cupid is Green Arrow's equivalent character anyway and that's fine.
As a tease, I don't mind. It is not like they could have actually used her considering they picked someone without acting experience.

ZeroX03

Banned
As a tease, I don't mind. It is not like they could have actually used her considering they picked someone without acting experience.

They actually intended to use Harley according to one of the actors. Either way Cupid was a more IP-relevant choice.

Teasing characters they can't use is more confusing than having different versions on TV and Film IMO.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Blimey Kagari you're going through them quick, you must be hooked!

rrc1594

You guys should enjoy Felicity, because as this show goes on Laurel will become a main romantic interest. You'll be begging for Felicity

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one who enjoys Arrow more than The Flash this season so far?

I think it's because this series of Arrow gives a high vibe of confidence on knowing where to take this series and having a pretty damn cool and interesting villain (thanks to the actors performance) and actually giving everyone in the team good chemistry and development so far. I can't wait to see more of Darhk.

And of course John fucking Constantine having an appearance!

I can't wait to see more of Darhk.

Imagine if in the mid season finale or in the season finale Oliver fights Darhk, but before the fight, there is a scene where they talk to each other. Kinda like the Ra's Al Ghul fight, but with the tension of Oliver and Detective Lance scene. It would be the shit.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I do hope that this upcoming episode does great rating numbers and help bring more sway to bring more Constantine back and so fourth. I hope word of mouth and fans will do a good job for this. We can't let Constantine go out on a whimper considering how many awesome stories there still hasn't been told on the TV screen. Just seeing some of the arcs from Hellblazer making its way would be damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom