• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Wait. If E2 Robert is Arrow, is E2 Dark Archer...Tommy!?

The first half is actually confirmed
EDIT:
HyABUmN.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
The Arrow and the Green Arrow (people must be really fucking stupid if they don't see these two as the same regardless of GA's claim) popped up right after Oliver fucking Queen came to town.

How is it Lance made this connection but not Curtis?

The Arrow and the Green Arrow (people must be really fucking stupid if they don't see these two as the same regardless of GA's claim) popped up right after Oliver fucking Queen came to town.

Ollie did a pretty convincing fakeout in Season 1, remember?

He should probably do something like that again. We're due.

Joni

Amell clearly doesn't want Colin Donnell to come back.
He is recommending people to watch Chicago Med

Also I love his Turtles related post:
My daughter is slowly becoming obsessed with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. TMNT 2 is coming out June 3, 2016 around the planet. I am in this movie. Should I give her this information before she sees the movie or take her into the theater and risk breaking her brain?

Kyoufu

Amell clearly doesn't want Colin Donnell to come back.
He is recommending people to watch Chicago Med

Also I love his Turtles related post:

Seeing my own dad in a movie would break my immersion.

He should cut himself out of the movie before he ruins TMNT for his daughter forever.

I still dont understand how law enforcement believe oliver has nothing to do with the green arrow. He was actually arrested twice on suspicion of being the arrow. He has a secret hq under his own club that somehow the police believe was roys only even though he has no money for any of the equipment. He confessed to being arrow to a police officer. Even if roy confessed to being arrow the police arent going to stop investigating this red hooded partner he has and close the case.

Joni

Lance actually has good reasons to use Roy as a scapegoat. If he continues looking into Oliver at that point, that blonde woman also becomes suspicious. And then that blonde woman turns out to be his daughter, suddenly his entire background becomes problematic.

Lance actually has good reasons to use Roy as a scapegoat. If he continues looking into Oliver at that point, that blonde woman also becomes suspicious. And then that blonde woman turns out to be his daughter, suddenly his entire background becomes problematic.
If thats the case then why start it at all then, didnt he find out it was laurel and all that before he went all in after the arrow?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
At this point, I just assumed that Lance was sweeping things under the rug to make sure the police don't investigate The Arrow further. Even if Lance hates Oliver, Sara and Laurel are mixed up in it now too.

As for other government agencies outside of Star City, they probably know who he is but don't care. ARGUS knew all about Oliver, Diggle, Sara, Slade, the entire thing.

Blader

Why has Dahrk not asked Lance for help in tracking down the Arrow?

My question is, why is Dahrk doing favors -- or even entertaining the idea of doing favors -- for Lance? Why is he sincerely apologetic about Sara getting fucked up by the pit? I thought this guy was pure evil!

The person in the grave is Oliver Queen, and the Oliver standing over the grave is from Earth 2, E1 Oliver dies and E2 Oliver replaces him.

Earth 2 Oliver also spent 5 years on the island, but has a whole different set of flashbacks, it's how the show will move past 5 seasons.

The person in the grave is Oliver Queen, and the Oliver standing over the grave is from Earth 2, E1 Oliver dies and E2 Oliver replaces him.

Earth 2 Oliver also spent 5 years on the island, but has a whole different set of flashbacks, it's how the show will move past 5 seasons.
But we know that it was papa Queen that lived and Ollie died on earth 2.

Because Lance sucked at it?

R'as actions as the Arrow forced his hands. Can't exactly tell the mayor that he won't investigate at all.

He seemed to have a pretty damn good idea of who it was way back in season 1.

My question is, why is Dahrk doing favors -- or even entertaining the idea of doing favors -- for Lance? Why is he sincerely apologetic about Sara getting fucked up by the pit? I thought this guy was pure evil!

Evidently not.

The guy clearly has goals that he believes are more important than the welfare of individuals. But he does seem capable of some degree of compassion.

Stunt/Fight Coordinator James Bamford is directing this episode. And he is teasing a long one shot action sequence.
http://tvline.com/2015/11/17/arrow-season-4-james-bamford-fight-coordinator/

Tomorrow's episode is also giving us more Speed Weed.

Episode #4.7 “Brotherhood”

Written By: Keto Shimizu & Speed Weed
Directed By: James Bamford
Air Date: November 18, 2015

The CW’s Official Description: JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu (407). Original airdate 11/18/2015.

ZeroX03

Banned
Tomorrow's episode is also giving us more Speed Weed.

Episode #4.7 “Brotherhood”

Written By: Keto Shimizu & Speed Weed
Directed By: James Bamford
Air Date: November 18, 2015

The CW’s Official Description: JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu (407). Original airdate 11/18/2015.

Who the hell do you think you are?

Klyka

Banned
He seemed to have a pretty damn good idea of who it was way back in season 1.

Evidently not.

The guy clearly has goals that he believes are more important than the welfare of individuals. But he does seem capable of some degree of compassion.

I liked that he actually said that he, as a father himself, can understand Lance's feelings.
It makes him more of an actual person/character than just "MUHAHAHA I AM SO EVIL, NOTHING MATTERS TO ME BUT BEING EVIL MUHAHAH".

Who knows, dude might actually be a pretty normal husband/father.

Bluth54

Do we know are they going to do a major Flash/Arrow crossover before they go on break for the rest of the year or is the crossover going to be next year?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Do we know are they going to do a major Flash/Arrow crossover before they go on break for the rest of the year or is the crossover going to be next year?

This year. The crossover is in two weeks.

Joni

Legends of Today on December 1, Legends of Yesterday on December 2 lead up to Legends of Tomorrow.

Magwik

Banned
Looking forward to hearing the weekly complaints about how the show isn't brooding enough and how Felicity ruins everything and needs to die

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Looking forward to hearing the weekly complaints about how the show isn't brooding enough and how Felicity ruins everything and needs to die

last week was pretty great, though - lots of light hearted banter and call me crazy but i like mama smoak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom