• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
I feel like Diggle is the one likely to go now, which is a shame because he's one of the few characters that isn't annoying.

Also, I'm so excited for more scenes of Felicity's mother now that she's going to be banging Lance.
It's probably gonna be Lance they won't deep six Diggle at least not yet.

At which point Darhk will have also killed someone important. We already know that. And we know he has been a lot more menacing overall, he will be in more episodes than Present Evil-Slade.

He is 27, he has a little less than 3 years on Willa Holland.

A 27 year old campaign manager. This guy just finished school. Nice one, Ollie! ehehehe

Before Chesthair potentially dies, I just just hope he gets to call Donna "Shexy," Oliver a "Shadishtic Shoshiopath," and Damian Darhk a "Shick Shunova Bitsh."

Yeah both Arrow and Flash seemed committed to setting up another show but it's still very entertaining. It's not as nicely teased as Flash was in Season 2 but anyway.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I don't like that they're trying to set up another show right now. It's dragging both Flash and Arrow down a bit.

GulAtiCa

I think Arrow side of things has handled the Legends stuff better then The Flash. At least with Ray & Sara, they are characters rooted into the show's history and are important. Esp more so Ray recently. My only dislike is Sara's abrupt exit.

The Flash is dealing with new people that are kinda just random and only in it cause of Legends. Like Hawkgirl. Or even worst the new Firestorm guy was only invited cause they needed a new member for the Firestorm duo. (Though I do like the new guy & girl). If Legends wasn't going to happen, I could have easily seen them not go that route, even if the Firestorm due was still split up.

I hope Sara's abrupt exit to Central City means she will be in next weeks Flash. At least then it would be better

Magwik

Banned
I think Arrow side of things has handled the Legends stuff better then The Flash. At least with Ray & Sara, they are characters rooted into the show's history and are important. Esp more so Ray recently. My only dislike is Sara's abrupt exit.

The Flash is dealing with new people that are kinda just random and only in it cause of Legends. Like Hawkgirl. Or even worst the new Firestorm guy was only invited cause they needed a new member for the Firestorm duo. (Though I do like the new guy & girl). If Legends wasn't going to happen, I could have easily seen them not go that route, even if the Firestorm due was still split up.

I hope Sara's abrupt exit to Central City means she will be in next weeks Flash. At least then it would be better

Eh even without Legends they still would need a new Firestorm and to push the two out because they are OP and needed to make room for
Wells/Garrick

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait when was Hawkgirl on Flash? Did I miss an episode?

I don't think they'll kill Felicity but man... they need to lay off the drama with her.
She doesn't really have much of a role anymore. Her initial role of being the happy-go-lucky foil to Oliver's brooding is done. Her role of being the unrequited love interest is done. Even her roles of being the token girl on the team and resident super hacker are being supplanted by Laurel, Thea, and Holt.

The same be said for Diggle, though.

It really feels like they're setting up for Felicity to die right now (runner up: Diggle) to me.

As much as I wish it were so, there's no way they have the guts to kill off Felicity. The fangirls would be go ape shit and tumblr would have to be put on watch.

I don't like that they're trying to set up another show right now. It's dragging both Flash and Arrow down a bit.

Thankfully they're almost done with it.

Wait when was Hawkgirl on Flash? Did I miss an episode?

Also had a brief appearance in the season finale.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm thinking Lance will be the one to die. His relationship with Oliver is improving and he's at the best with his daughters since the show began. He had a moral failing and is redeeming himself from that. What better way to be redeemed than through a heroic sacrifice? Nobody even expected him to last four years.

Diggle's story arc may be coming to an end too, but his death would just be shock value. He's just starting as a father. I could certainly understand him leaving though.

Lol dead Felicity okay folks.

ZeroX03

Banned
Isn't Diggle = Chest Hair?

I'm confused now.

What show have you been watching?

48gX1c8.jpg

JDSN

Banned
Anybody feels that this was the best DCTV episode this season? Sure Sarah's actress decided to throw in some weird slurring because she sucks and Legends of Tomorrow is the worse thing that has happened to Flash and to a lesser degree to Arrow but the writing was really strong, the drama actually felt very realistic and unexplored ground compared to the usual CW crap, the humor was funny and they are increasing screen time for the core members of the team.

JDSN

Banned
Whatever hit you get about who dies at this point its bullshit, the writers have not even decided and they are probably gonna set up every character for a potential death this season.

GulAtiCa

Anybody feels that this was the best DCTV episode this season? Sure Sarah's actress decided to throw in some weird slurring because she sucks and Legends of Tomorrow is the worse thing that has happened to Flash and to a lesser degree to Arrow but the writing was really strong, the drama actually felt very realistic and unexplored ground compared to the usual CW crap, the humor was funny and they are increasing screen time for the core members of the team.
I loved the banter this episode. Esp the Chatty Cathy part with whole team listening. Lol

absolutely not. it's the best episode of arrow this season though (probably the best episode of arrow in like a whole season even) but i enjoyed this week's flash more and a number of gotham ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom