• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation |OT| VITA LA REVOLUTION

Thanks,
replaying the mission with Connor as Connor was actually new to me

Says who? An asshole elitist?

lol
Says anyone who is not a blind I guess. Dunno if he has to be an asshole too, you seem to be the expert there.

This game isn't on PC. (along with many other excellent games)

Truth.
No shit? That's why I have a PS3, Wii and handhelds as well. But what does that have to do with anything?

Maybe to you, not to everyone. Deal with it.
I'm not the one having a problem.

Twinduct

Ah man so first real disappointment is the MP :<
Wanted to have scaled down MP on the go! Maybe next time (if it sells well ... hope it sells well).

Oh well still hyped as fuck. Booted up Bloodlines on my OG PSP, It's like playing a PS1 game.

Aveline de Grandpré
<3
V2KR8.png

OmegaZero

Ah man so first real disappointment is the MP :<
Wanted to have scaled down MP on the go! Maybe next time (if it sells well ... hope it sells well).

Oh well still hyped as fuck. Booted up Bloodlines on my OG PSP, It's like playing a PS1 game.

The memories come rushing back:
assassins_creed_bloodlines_1.jpg

Ubisoft's bullshots never cease to amaze.

Could be the game that overthrows Gravity Rush for title of Best Looking Handheld Game EVAR Created. Bit hard to tell for sure just from watching indirect footage on youtube.

Uncharted looks better than GR.

God no. Golden Abyss would look great at times, yet had some outdoor areas that were a jaggy mess, not to mention it had the unfortunate task of staying true/mimicking its PS3 brethren. Gravity Rush's more cartoony art style really compliments it well overall.

Carl

God no. Golden Abyss would look great at times, yet had some outdoor areas that were a jaggy mess, not to mention it had the unfortunate task of staying true/mimicking its PS3 brethren. Gravity Rush's more cartoony art style really compliments it well overall.

Yup, i'd agree with you that Gravity Rush looks better than Uncharted.

And also agree with you both that Assassin's Creed Liberation looks better than both of them.

dreamfall

Avoiding all these videos is very difficult! Stay strong! I really hope the East Coast storm doesn't push this release, may just go digital. Unless there is no power!

Does anyone know how big the download is?

Edit: In my fondness for AC, I double dipped digitally on Bloodlines. I like it but it is really crudely simple. Can't wait to see the differences in Liberation!

VanWinkle

Meh, I thought GA looked far better graphics-wise, although I applaud Gravity Rush looking as good as it did being open world.

That footage looks great, by the way. I'm excited for this.

stupid_dad

Neo Member
My ps3 just finished preloading ac3 and ac lib,can I transfer lib to my vita now or do I need to wait for it to unlock first?

JJD

My ps3 just finished preloading ac3 and ac lib,can I transfer lib to my vita now or do I need to wait for it to unlock first?

You're on Europe or US? I bought the game on the US PSN store but it seems preloading isn't an option...

How big are the two games?

Dawg

wMxBu.jpg

6kPfq.jpg

W7O2J.jpg

Also the merchant minigame

8j7jp.jpg

IIy7R.jpg

ax8ee.jpg

It's a shame that the alternate outfits are just palette swaps :(

Damnit tiamant, you just increased the hype for me. My review copy will arrive monday :(

I noticed the spanish language. You're an European reviewer (like me), I assume?

Pranay

Sorry for being off topic but AC 3 hardly looks like those screenshots.

ACR looked fantastic on console and my friend with the review copy has been impressed with AC3 graphics [it is a bit shoddy in few areas] thats what i can say for now

Dawg

I wonder if they'll release DLC missions like they do with the other AC's. Depends on success I guess?

And 3GB is good enough. Lucky I have 16gb. I'll ge the platinum and delete this game afterwards probably, just hope the MP won't take TOO long. Yes, I'm looking at you, Brotherhood.

Tiamant

Damnit tiamant, you just increased the hype for me. My review copy will arrive monday :(

I noticed the spanish language. You're an European reviewer (like me), I assume?

Nope, I just work at a store with a (bad?) habit of breaking street dates :p

Dawg

To the current players: is there a city/villa like AC III/II has? Where you can upgrade buildings etc? Or only the shipyard

BlazBlue is 3399MB, also one of the biggest games on the system.

Can't wait for Liberation, especially after those videos. Looks good.

Top Bottom