• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky |OT| Just Pretend it's Mana-Khemia 3

Vylash

You do now you can turn in your assignments a few days late?

I'm also strugling on the ninth set of assignments, but the requirements are insane
I barely managed to equip 50 Adventuring Items, but it cost me like 40 days to synth all that. And using 60 different items in battle, really?

Honestly you just have to do the main assignment

Stuart444

You do now you can turn in your assignments a few days late?

*attempts to synth* "If I do this, I'll go past the deadline" <- that's what I got so yeah...

edit: just defeated
Rampage Beast
... that was a tough fight. Would have been worse if I didn't have as many bombs or the 6th character that I just got recently.

The battle system rocks.

Jisgsaw

*attempts to synth* "If I do this, I'll go past the deadline" <- that's what I got so yeah...

Yeah, I was sure to have turned one assignment a few days late, but I just got that message too, so you probably can't turn anythng late, my bad.

Any tips on a good healing equipment?

And the boss you talked about is
in the area at the far west, right? I think that's the one that destroyed me (at level 45).
Will I always have a curse (or however it's called) crippling me over there, or is there a way to get rid of it?

Edit: Wrong person, sorry. Question were directed to CureVylash, or anyone past year 4.

Stark

Banned
Mine won't be here till Thursday either.

Makes me wonder if I should have just picked it up from the store instead.

Astarte

Went to GameStop for my atelier preorder and I was told that they didn't know what the hell it was but I was more than welcome to get a dark souls 2 copy. Thanks GameStop.

Rarutos

Mine won't be here till Thursday either.

Makes me wonder if I should have just picked it up from the store instead.

I kind of wish I did, too. If only so I could get some actual preorder bonuses. :| At least I got 20 dollars off the game.

Astarte said:
Went to GameStop for my atelier preorder and I was told that they didn't know what the hell it was but I was more than welcome to get a dark souls 2 copy. Thanks GameStop.
If you preordered it, wouldn't it be in their system? I hope you actually got the game!

Scher

My copy apparently isn't going to arrive for another week because bleh, whatever. I guess that means I get a week of Dark Souls 2, which should allow me to get that out of the way so I can devote my time to the game I'm more looking forward to!

Astarte

I kind of wish I did, too. If only so I could get some actual preorder bonuses. :| At least I got 20 dollars off the game.

If you preordered it, wouldn't it be in their system? I hope you actually got the game!

Yeah, I got it through another gamestop. It was buried under a pile of Titanfalls, though. Time to look at barrels!
How's the english VA?

ohlawd

Yeah, I got it through another gamestop. It was buried under a pile of Titanfalls, though. Time to look at barrels!
How's the english VA?
it seems pretty good so far.

not like it matters since I stick to English voices no matter the quality. JYB's in this game, didn't know that.

edit: oh good, barrel is dubbed.

omlet

not like it matters since I stick to English voices no matter the quality. JYB's in this game, didn't know that.

He's in Ayesha, too. (But maybe you did know that.)

Just got back from gamestop. (digest ver.)

"Hello, how may I help you"
"Hey, I'm here to pick up a preorder."
"Titanfall?"
"No."
"Dark Souls?"
"No"

*Shows the order*

"..."
"Hey, (to other guy working) wh-what is this?"

rip jrpgs

Astarte

As long as it's acceptable, I'll take it! Thank lord for barrel being dubbed.

BieWmBTCQAA7oKs.jpg:large

Went to Gamestop during my lunch and was pleasantly pleased they actually had it and the cashier knew what I was talking about.

Got the pre-order DLC too. Just gotta wait until work is over.

Tohsaka

Just got back from gamestop. (digest ver.)

"Hello, how may I help you"
"Hey, I'm here to pick up a preorder."
"Titanfall?"
"No."
"Dark Souls?"
"No"

*Shows the order*

"..."
"Hey, (to other guy working) wh-what is this?"

rip jrpgs

I picked up this and Dark Souls 2, didn't even have to tell the employee which games since i just handed her my Gamestop card and she scanned it.

Stark

Banned

See, I would keep my order if I had $20 off. But based Canada and it's +$10.

EDIT: Well, $5, but tax might as well make it so.

macklelol

Just picked up my copy from Gamestop, wasn't really expecting to actually get it today since I didn't preorder it. Cant wait to play once I get home.

Animekatt

I also got my copy from GS today. The guy knew it was me who preordered, since I always preorder the obscure JRPG from that store. He said I was the only one to do so, and they had another copy to sell.

Stuart444

I'm about half way through the game now (going slower than I usually do due to splitting time between this and FFXIV and trying to catch up on sleep >_> ).

I can't say this games OST is better than Ayesha's yet but it is pretty damned awesome so far. The
slag graveyard
music was awesome.

Jisgsaw

Atelier music is awesome so I can see why.

Yeah, the OST is great.
Kinda wished there were piano sheets like for Nier.

I think I'm almost done with Logy's route. So far, I'd say its my favorite Atelier. Only some semi-optional bosses kinda annoyed me, but on the other hand, excpet for platinum, I really have nothing pushing me to go higher than my current level 55... But I think I'm still missing some optional bosses.

Top Bottom