• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I have the ultimate kayfabe question... And this one has eluded me forever.

...The Nitro Party guys were plants, right? Surely?

yo so i'm listening to austin's heyman interview and he's saying he would be tempted to come back for a match against lesnar

i mean

god damn.

i can't think of a wrestling thing i'd want more.

yo so i'm listening to austin's heyman interview and he's saying he would be tempted to come back for a match against lesnar

i mean

god damn.

i can't think of a wrestling thing i'd want more.

I'd love that if he can physically do it, dunno what kind of shape he's in these days though. Did he pick up any more serious injuries apart from the neck damage from the owen piledriver?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OO5vwrT.jpg

Feels like it's been weeks since the last Raw. I need my fix. This next one is gonna be fun with HH bday & guests. I'm thinking Hulk botches at least 3 lines in his promo(s).

Is his weight gain a gimmick, or what?

kassius_ohno_photostudio_by_windows8osx-d5h86kh.jpg

Think about it. He just got cut from WWE because they weren't happy with this as his physical appearance. He likely gives no fucks anymore. His weight has fluctuated his whole career. He goes through skinny and thick fazes. But after his WWE experience, he probably will never care about his physical appearance ever again.

strobogo

Banned
Saw Guardians at the Golf Galaxy

Kept it mostly fun and playful. A lot of salty language. Up to and including a jizz joke. Bateaster's stilted, wooden delivery worked very well with his character and got some of the biggest pops of the movie. They went all in on the cosmic shit. Felt a lot like Star Wars mixed with OG Total Recall with the Marvel flare. VERY comic booky. Probably the most out of all the Marvel Studios movies so far. Michael Rooker can manage to make a blue ass Kree in space be a dirty, backwater redneck.

Enjoyable. What was not at all enjoyable was the fuck who, despite me sitting in the center of a completely empty row, sits one seat away from me. Brings his tablet with him to dick around on all movie, and breathes only in heavy sighs. All fucking movie long. Dude had to be in his 50s, too. I thought he fell asleep and had sleep apnea or something. It was just his breathing.

RDJ needs to stick around long enough to interact with the GoG. DOPE soundtrack.

I'd love that if he can physically do it, dunno what kind of shape he's in these days though. Did he pick up any more serious injuries apart from the neck damage from the owen piledriver?

well it's just austin himself talking but he's said he could wrestle a full schedule nowadays if he wanted to, health wise. he'd need to get into ring shape but he's had a lot of time to recover and is pretty fit.

that's what he says at least. i would really love one last austin match against lesnar though.

I wouldn't feel right taking a pic when they're tryna eat. If it comes up when I say hi, sure. But I'm not gonna actively steer the convo towards a pic.

What, are they afraid the over-sensitive marks, sponsors, and shareholders are gonna think it's a group of evil "black power" radicals? 'Cause we covered that already with Faarooq, Henry, D-Lo, & Rock. It's nothing new, at least not to any of us.

Kofi can't be a heel, no one would believe it. He could be what WWE's creative team thinks is a heel... which is being a joke and a threat to no one. But, otherwise, I don't see him yelling at the fans or ripping up signs any time soon. He can pretty much just coast by on his annual Royal Rumble antics every year and filling spots in US/IC Belt contenders matches from time to time.

Xavier Woods I just don't see fitting in with any picture right now aside from headlining Main Event or Superstars if that's even still on. The fans haven't had enough time to get acquainted with him to really buy into him in any way.

Big E is just awful on his own. Impressively agile for his size but he can't talk. He can't get himself over. And now the trend is starting to go against big men with all the smaller dudes coming up now and gaining popularity. He needed this stable to happen as really his best use as a performer is as "the heavy" of a 3 or 4 man stable. Or as a bodyguard like he was before. Heck, since they're not going to do this, make him Miz's bodyguard, the fans already understand there's history between Big E and Ziggler, that tells half the story already.

Aiii

So not worth it
I wouldn't feel right taking a pic when they're tryna eat. If it comes up when I say hi, sure. But I'm not gonna actively steer the convo towards a pic.

It is Big E, dude is like the most easy going guy on the roster, just do it man, he will appreciate the attention.

Tell him WrassleGAF says hi!

What, are they afraid the over-sensitive marks, sponsors, and shareholders are gonna think it's a group of evil "black power" radicals? 'Cause we covered that already with Faarooq, Henry, D-Lo, & Rock. It's nothing new, at least not to any of us.

Kofi can't be a heel, no one would believe it. He could be what WWE's creative team thinks is a heel... which is being a joke and a threat to no one. But, otherwise, I don't see him yelling at the fans or ripping up signs any time soon. He can pretty much just coast by on his annual Royal Rumble antics every year and filling spots in US/IC Belt contenders matches from time to time.

Xavier Woods I just don't see fitting in with any picture right now aside from headlining Main Event or Superstars if that's even still on. The fans haven't had enough time to get acquainted with him to really buy into him in any way.

Big E is just awful on his own. Impressively agile for his size but he can't talk. He can't get himself over. And now the trend is starting to go against big men with all the smaller dudes coming up now and gaining popularity. He needed this stable to happen as really his best use as a performer is as "the heavy" of a 3 or 4 man stable. Or as a bodyguard like he was before. Heck, since they're not going to do this, make him Miz's bodyguard, the fans already understand there's history between Big E and Ziggler, that tells half the story already.

Been bottling that up for quite awhile now huh?

Gorillaz

When they get up to leave just say what up and do you mind if I get a pic

Name drop Wrasslegaf too, actually this is more important then a pic

TNA has now taped all the episodes that are scheduled to air under the current SpikeTV contract, which ends the final week of September.

TNA has a hold on the Manhattan Center for September tapings but are formalizing their strategy for those tapings before officially announcing the shows. They may be taping One Night Only PPVs as part of those tapings.

This is the end, my only friend

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jericho aggravates the shit out of me in WCW. It's like his promos you can feel himself patting himself on the back for how clever he thinks he sounds.

Top Bottom