• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Cena should get arrested, he attacked a guest.

423.gif

...except he doesn't. Dude. Get over 2008. It's long gone. Cena's put more people over than any main guy in wwe history.

Get. Over. It.

The problem isn't that Cena is averse to putting people over. He's not. The problem is that Vince panics anytime they do and immediately gives him his win back.

This is all for Cena's 16th win against evil Rollins. We are all witnessing this moment and we will tell our kids about this

Stewart isnt even shooting like he should be. Just a goofy sideshow for the quick medis buzz WWE is so desperate for

Nose Master

I hate Cena, and I like Stewart, but dude has no place in this shit. Wrestling's fake, yeah. Stewart giggling through promos and that awful chair spot last night is the absolute worst. It's the equivalent of someone looking into the camera constantly on SNL / the like.

I hate Cena, and I like Stewart, but dude has no place in this shit. Wrestling's fake, yeah. Stewart giggling through promos and that awful chair spot last night is the absolute worst. It's the equivalent of someone looking into the camera constantly on SNL / the like.

It was good fun. If you've been watching through the guest host era, he was leaps and fucking BOUNDS above the usual shit we got. He was really good, and he had some purpose. I for one, hope he makes a return every now and then.

UberTag

Between Amell and Stewart, I'm convinced WWE should be recruiting actors and comedians. Get em on the Hollywood 300 workout plan and send em to NXT.
They certainly know how to work a crowd.

I'd suggest mandatory improv and comedy theater training for the entire roster but they won't trust the talent with their own material so that would be a fruitless endeavor.
Failed soap opera writers in the back have to carry that load.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's still real to you, damnit?

NYR

Hope to see more of Stewart, has better mic skills than 99% of the roster - Cena, HHH, Steph and Heyman might be the only ones better.

The One and Done™;176443754 said:
Oh get the fuck outta here Cena. Real fans hate you Cena. We never get what we want. You always get put over and ruin up and coming careers. Screw you. The face that ruins the place.

Alright I'll stop ranting now. Apologies. Just get my blood boiling.

Please, what is a real fan? Are children not real fans?

NYR

Zzfhdww.gif

Either Kane's destroying it OR that statue was a swerve and we're getting a HHH statue.

It won't be Kane. It'll probably be whatever "huge" angle Meltzer was alluding to, which probably means Triple H turning on Seth. Which makes sense considering Seth worked a majority of the match as a babyface last night.

Top Bottom