• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGred

That was me at first too. Especially when the first songs were coming out. I'm digging it now though after 2 listen through. It's a dramatic shift for him but I like it

It really is a massive departure. At the moment I cant help but feel that if this is the type of album I wanted I could've gotten it else and better as well.

Gazunta

We will have to get more Jackbox in soon man, was really fun!

YES. Thank you so much buddy. I am STILL giggling like an idiot thinking of the answer your wife wrote to the question "Name something you should never do without gloves on"

Take gloves off

Slays me every time.

In other news my wife just introduced me to Please Like Me. I am three years late to this but oh man I love it, just absolutely love it.

Cerity

Jackbox is a great party game. Drawful and fibbage are always favourites for us. We know all the questions/drawings now though :(

I live in Lake Macquarie, 30 minutes south of Newcastle.

I have to go into town this weekend. I hope I don't get stabbed with a broken bottle while wishing I was at home playing Planet Coaster.

Anyone got a round up of all retailers and Etailers selling the last gardaian CE ? Saw shop to has it for like 104 pounds could be cheaper than local

Shaneus

Please Like Me is great
Much better than Josh Thomas' stand up I'd say
Good, because I can't stand him as a comic (or basically anywhere). But if he's tolerable in the show, I'll give it a shot.

Perhaps after the wife and I have worked our way through the seasons 1-10 torrent I just downloaded of Grand Designs.

Good, because I can't stand him as a comic (or basically anywhere). But if he's tolerable in the show, I'll give it a shot.

Perhaps after the wife and I have worked our way through the seasons 1-10 torrent I just downloaded of Grand Designs.

Grand deigns is great.

Stackboy

Speaking of which, anyone played Jackbox 3 yet?

We picked it up as we were having Gaz and a few other friends around. It feels like there's a much more complete package this time around. Doesn't feel like we will just stick to 1 or 2 games in the pack, but play all of them quite often.

TFORTOM

Neo Member
Anyone got a round up of all retailers and Etailers selling the last gardaian CE ? Saw shop to has it for like 104 pounds could be cheaper than local

I ordered from Amazon after EB took their orders offline. It ended up being AU$200 after postage, so no money saved there.... but at least it's still available. It keeps on going in and out of stock though, just keep an eye on it if you're interested.

Cruncho

Any peoples playing Pokemon SuMo, scan this QR from the qr scanner ingame for a legendary poke (as in, the actual poke, not just a dex entry):
magearnaqreu.png

Shit. Vita just had a dummy spit and corrupted my memory card. Luckily a formatting has salvaged it, but good bye saved games.

That will teach me for trying to play Persona at work. I was only around 6 hours in, but still annoying as hell.

jambo

Shit. Vita just had a dummy spit and corrupted my memory card. Luckily a formatting has salvaged it, but good bye saved games.

That will teach me for trying to play Persona at work. I was only around 6 hours in, but still annoying as hell.

Did you have PS+?

If you do then hopefully the Vita can sync cloud saves.

Shaneus

What size memory card did you have?

jambo

I do have PS+, but it's expired.

Have to wait to get home and redownload the game... fingers crossed. Not sure how I can find out what I have cloud saved?

I don't think you can access cloud saves if your PS+ expires. Need to renew.

Looks like cloud saves will last for 6 months after your PS+ expires. Past that point they get deleted.

I don't think you can access cloud saves if your PS+ expires. Need to renew.

Looks like cloud saves will last for 6 months after your PS+ expires. Past that point they get deleted.

Ha! Guess that settles it then, US PS+ it is. I was contemplating switching over to AUS PSN, but this kind of forces my hand.

Finished Dishonored 2 last night. That was amazing. It's now on my GOTY list (yes the Clivies are awarded to games that ClivePwned finished in 2016 and didn't immediately try to flog on his work's Slack)

I highly recommend it. Of course, everyone has to get over their disappointments with FF and TLG before they're ready to be disappointed by another game.

Finished Dishonored 2 last night. That was amazing. It's now on my GOTY list (yes the Clivies are awarded to games that ClivePwned finished in 2016 and didn't immediately try to flog on his work's Slack)

I highly recommend it.
I'm up to Chapter 7 and really enjoying it, and yeah I'd probably have it near the top of my list right now (Hitman on top currently). Still need to play Doom and Titanfall 2 before the GOTY voting starts though...

I highly recommend it. Of course, everyone has to get over their disappointments with FF and TLG before they're ready to be disappointed by another game.

I'm not a big fan of the combat/action in the game but the level design is incredible in DH2, even better than anything in DH1. Very impressed so far.

I'm not a big fan of the combat/action in the game but the level design is incredible in DH2, even better than anything in DH1. Very impressed so far.

its like Uncharted 4 where its really not set up to be a great combat game, but a cool stealth game.

best tip is boost the far reach power
then you can use it to grab enemies and bring them to you so you can choke them out for a non-lethal takedown

you can do high chaos where you kill everything but I get a sense that's not as satisfying (and I generally love me some run and gun games)

Shaneus

Memory card is 16 gb.
Okie dokie. I just know that the 64GB cards have had some hardware issues reported by users. But you're certainly not in that camp.

I'd love another 16 or 32GB for the PSTV, but prices are still fucked.

Wait, wasn't she your fiancee? If that's changed recently, congrats!
Yes, she was! Been a stressful month though, got married in the middle of buying a house and the bank has been horrifically disorganised. But we get the keys on Friday.

There's space for a separate games room, so the two of us are quite happy.

ManeKast

Anyone playing Steep?

Best snowboarding I've played since 1080 Avalanche. Keep an eye on this one. No load times in game, ever. It's beautiful. On the Pro it runs really nice 45-60fps.

Don't expect fireworks, explosions and rediculous tricks (SSX). It's more like 1080 crossed with Pilotwings. Great game.

Yeah, I can be nice to you but still understand the pros of having a separate room in the house. They're not mutually exclusive stances.

Anyone playing Steep?

Best snowboarding I've played since 1080 Avalanche. Keep an eye on this one. No load times in game, ever. It's beautiful. On the Pro it runs really nice 45-60fps.

Don't expect fireworks, explosions and rediculous tricks (SSX). It's more like 1080 crossed with Pilotwings. Great game.

I found the demo boring. I really wanted to like it.

senahorse

Anyone playing Steep?

I wanted to try the beta but forgot to. How are the controls, I have read that they aren't very good? The last real good snowboarding games I have played were Amped 3 and before that SSX3, have been craving something to fill that void.

Stackboy

Anyone playing Steep?

I bought it with a gift voucher I received. It's OK. Nice to cruise around in.

Sold something on gumtree, the buyer (who has already picked the item up and paid in cash) is now requesting photos (which I don't have as the listing was taken down). This could get interesting.

What's the possible endgame by requesting photos? Have you checked to see if there are cached versions of the page?

That's the thing, they came and saw it in person. It's not like I took dodgy photos for eBay and sent the item to them.

Maybe change of mind? Haven't heard from them for over an hour so hopefully that's the last I'll hear from them. Weird.

Rizzi

Physical version of SMT IV Apocalypse released today.
... If you pre-ordered it that is. Not a single copy to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom