• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoss

I'd say realist. Also Jase mentioned that she shares the same "other people use the same mode of transport as you do, therefore you are directly linked to their appalling behaviour and cannot point out the failures of others should misfortunes such as a motor vehicle accident befall you", though put less eloquently, I'm sure. If true, she's already a terrible person and you're not hot if you have a terrible worldview such as that.

Danoss

Weird. What browser?

Chrome.

Edit: Example.

OhzfZ25.jpg

Kritz

Banned
Chrome.

Edit: Example.

OhzfZ25.jpg

Cool, thanks. I was applying the changes one element too early. I didn't notice it because I believe in Firefox if a div doesn't have content it won't show its borders. You'll likely have to redownload/apply the script manually.

Also, noticed that chrome doesn't allow userscripts to be installed anymore. Understandable since 90% of that website has people submitting malicious code. Next time I'll just host the scripts on kritz.net.

(also turns out the script on my userscript for you is the one I made that applied rainbows to the background. I don't use that script anymore. The rainbows didn't wrap properly and I didn't care to fix it.)
(I am very passive aggressive)

edit - yes I am also aware I'm kind of exacerbating relation problems in ausgaf but... I am quite fond of ignore lists. Something something I get too stressed out by internet people.

Danoss

Open the extentions page and drag-and-drop the downloaded userscript. It installs fine if you do it that way.

Your script isn't adding rainbows and lols to my posts, so that's okay. I'll grab the revised version and hopefully that does the trick.

Edit: That's better, thank you muchly!

Darklord

Banned
I know I'm years late to this but why in the HELL would Sony only package composite cables with PS3's? It's 4:3 and looks like arse! Not even worth booting it up until my HDMI cable arrives.

Go via their site/private contact details, most (non-hobby) artists take private commissions. I'd be happy to recommend a couple but it's better if you choose the style/artist yourself

Thanks, who are the ones you'd recommend? I don't know ANY so it's kinda hard finding their sites. I google artist stuff but it's more full time jobs and stuff like that.

So is anyone like me and having footy withdrawals yet? As you can tell by my avy, I'm about ready to throw myself off the Storey Bridge. Off-season sucks dick.

Shaneus

Sonic Transformed is finally out on PC!

In case you didn't know how awesome my internet was, here's a screencap:
cHV8PVs.png

As you can see, it took me 6 minutes to download 4.2gb. Just sayin'.

I'd say realist. Also Jase mentioned that she shares the same "other people use the same mode of transport as you do, therefore you are directly linked to their appalling behaviour and cannot point out the failures of others should misfortunes such as a motor vehicle accident befall you", though put less eloquently, I'm sure. If true, she's already a terrible person and you're not hot if you have a terrible worldview such as that.
I really don't what you think of me but talking about family members highlights what a class act you are, Danoss. Congratulations, you should feel awesome about yourself.

But I understand, though, a conversation didn't go exactly the way that you wanted so you've had to cause a big fuss and act out and you've succeeded in turning attention (and hopefully sympathy) back to yourself. Next time that happens, you can pull out the whole "I'm leaving AusGAF everybody hates me!" card. That one's a classic and usually gets you the attention you desire.

I know I'm years late to this but why in the HELL would Sony only package composite cables with PS3's? It's 4:3 and looks like arse! Not even worth booting it up until my HDMI cable arrives.

Thanks, who are the ones you'd recommend? I don't know ANY so it's kinda hard finding their sites. I google artist stuff but it's more full time jobs and stuff like that.
HDMI cables are like $2. Also the 360 had the same right? I remember having to buy HD component cables.

Darklord

Banned
HDMI cables are like $2. Also the 360 had the same right? I remember having to buy HD component cables.

So they should include them. Also, it's a pest finding $2 HDMI cables when you want express postage. I literally couldn't find one that cheap that would allow express postage so I had to get a $20 one.

I do but if I gave it to you I'd have to quickly delete my userscript that puts a little ", lol :p" at the end of your posts which is super charming and even though we're now friends again I don't have the heart to remove it because it makes all your posts seem super warm and fuzzy please don't be mad :(.

That's awesome.

So is anyone like me and having footy withdrawals yet? As you can tell by my avy, I'm about ready to throw myself off the Storey Bridge. Off-season sucks dick.

Nope. But I am annoyed I still can't buy origin tickets for game 2, while Sydney's have been on sale since last year.

So they should include them. Also, it's a pest finding $2 HDMI cables when you want express postage. I literally couldn't find one that cheap that would allow express postage so I had to get a $20 one.
Bunnings have great ones for $10! The one I got for my father in law was less than that from a The Warehouse store, you can get them lots of places now which is great. One of my favorite things about a global market is they can import that stuff for super chap if they want to, kind of like grey imports I guess.

Also that pastor is going to hell.

Ah... I'm looking to avoid those ones if I can. From what I can gather, there are "cruisers" which are basically regular boards except a bit stockier (shorter and possibly a little wider) and have softer, slower wheels and probably different trucks as well. They go slower and I think are more stable, but I'd have to think you can still ollie if you wanted to.

They're the cruiser boards I'm kinda looking at. A skateboard without being super hard to balance on or looking like a toy.

Aaaah, I see. You're looking for a mini then. The guy at Fast Times said they have those for around $100. I was going to offer to sell you my cruiser (if you live in Melbourne, I forget where everyone lives) but it's not what you're after. :)

edit: also fuck you
Sonic Transformed is finally out on PC!

In case you didn't know how awesome my internet was, here's a screencap:
cHV8PVs.png

As you can see, it took me 6 minutes to download 4.2gb. Just sayin'.

markot

Banned
We make $3.50 an hour.

America is so whack...

How could anyone survive on that, even with tips and crap its $9 an hour? Thats so mental....

7.25 USD per hour (July 24, 2009)
United States of America, Minimum wage

Our 16 year olds get paid more >.< (Although they should get the same wage as an adult!)

r1chard

The pastor called up the restaurant and demanded everyone be fired, so the waitress that posted the image is now out a job.

Pastor apologises for bringing embarrassment to her church for writing the note. No fucks given about the waitress.

The pastor was being a complete dick about the tipping and should explicitly apologise for that but the waitress got herself fired for posting the receipt with the customer's signature on it.

Er. ob Oz content: Today Tonight is going to be axed? Woo!!!

markot

Banned
Yeah, I noticed them doing the 'hour specials' with the fires... today tonight segments just popped up >.< at least they host is less annoying. And wont be so turdy about the story hopefully.

That said, News is a joke in Australia. I love how new shows that are premiering soon always end up as news stories in some manner!

AND FUCKING STOP PUTTING THOSE COOKING TWATS IN TENNIS FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

I hate it, even channel 10 tried to pull that shit with the hopman cup......... Stop ittttt

And then the commentators always have to comment about it like they are so excited for the show to start!

GRID 2 on May 31st =D

And once again

jyVlHeY.jpg

Grid 2? Codemasters? Call me from 1999 when they made good games bitch!

markot

Banned
GRID was awesome and the F1 games have been amazing as well =\

TOCA Race Driver 3/V8 Supercars 3 was a great game too and that was 2006.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahha

Codemasters is a shell of its former self, its games are bad and they should feel bad.

jambo

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahha

Codemasters is a shell of its former self, its games are bad and they should feel bad.

...ok

GRID was well received by critics and gamers alike and sold millions. It's a damn fun game.

The F1 games, whilst not being perfect simulations of F1 racing, were also very fun, but could really kick your arse if you turned all the assists off. Yes, they had some bugs, but they were still very good, very fun games.

I don't know why I'm bothering with this, all that you'll do is reply saying "lol but dey suckz"

Fredescu

He's an experienced troll so I expect fireworks. I hate Q&A though, I'd rather just hear him talk than hear a room full of stupid arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom