• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

Fuck breaking up. Just fuck it. I am too fucking old to be single. Fuck.

Sorry, needed to vent.

Edit: Fuck, top of the page too. Fuck it all.

Rezbit

Sorry, needed to vent.

I think we can all agree with fuck breaking up! Sorry for the shit you're going through, but it'll get better man.

Ningo

The South Australian dairy item and symbol of state pride 'Farmers Union Iced Coffee' is becoming increasingly more available at grocery stores across Brisbane.

Adelaideans can no longer claim exclusivity over the superior flavored milk product.

Obama's America.

Enjoy the diabetes, soon to be new contender for fattest state?

Also started playing Assassins Creed 3: Guns of the Patriots. This shit is awesome, must not be up to the suck that has everyone's panties in a bunch?

I'm up to part 6, I forget the nonsense term they use for it.

The ship battles are wicked fun.

I guess it might suck if you don't like the setting, but much like red dead redemption I love it.

Hate desmond though, he can choke on some listeria ridden jindi cheese.

Shaneus

Too late she cried.

I've been having a bit of fun tonight with Blood Stone on PC, so as long as it's even remotely like that (ie. superficial, basic yet fun gameplay) I'll be happy.

Fuck, sorry mate.

Avoid alcohol. Immerse yourself into a game so it draws out all your attention.

You are a cool dude.

I'm sure rep could suggest a good drop. And a good price for Just Cause 2 if one exists.
Drink lots of Twinings Russian Caravan Tea!

Also Just Cause 2 should be free with Steam at this point. Currently $15 everywhere sadly.

Never played it. But it's sixteen bucks or so, might as well eh?
Hmmmm you like to play with graphic settings so I would say FOR.

It looks really nice on PC.

No one can like SC conviction
It was a fun movie. Press A to Awesome. Aside from a few balls hard sections (Fecking Return mission!).

Also started playing Assassins Creed 3: Guns of the Patriots. This shit is awesome, must not be up to the suck that has everyone's panties in a bunch?

I guess it might suck if you don't like the setting, but much like red dead redemption I love it.
Loved the hunting! Do think I'll keep playing though.

I've been having a bit of fun tonight with Blood Stone on PC, so as long as it's even remotely like that (ie. superficial, basic yet fun gameplay) I'll be happy.
Bloodstone has a certain unique charm doesn't it!

Sorry, needed to vent.

image.php

Sorry for her (or him).

More time for games I guess. Always look on the bright side.

Dead Man

We already didn't do valentines day, that is part of what was so awesome. And she liked gaming (not as much as me, but lbp, mario etc). Anyway, life goes on.

Enjoy the diabetes, soon to be new contender for fattest state?

I'm up to part 6, I forget the nonsense term they use for it.

The ship battles are wicked fun.

Hate desmond though, he can choke on some listeria ridden jindi cheese.

Oh it doesnt suck, its just mind numbingly boring. Mainly due to my lack of awareness and interest in the setting.

I had an argument with an American fellow, I said the above and he then called me ignorant for not knowing anything about American History, and that he was sure Americans had no issue understanding the Renaisance and the other settings in the previous games. My retort was that while important to the US, the Revolution doesnt hold quite as much relevance that The Renaisance and the crusades do, and that I was sorry to break it to him.

Im not sure if I was just not paying attention but we didnt get taught about the American Revolution in High school did we, unless you did like a modern history elective, right?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member

Sorry, needed to vent.

I'm sorry to hear that, man. It's trite to say, but really, I hope things end up alright for you. You've always seemed like one of the good guys.

markot

Banned
I'm sorry to hear that, man. It's trite to say, but really, I hope things end up alright for you. You've always seemed like one of the good guys.

Which store is his?!

GET IT?!

Cause he is one of the good guys and there is a chain of store called the good guys and they are owned by people!

jambo

This thread is so fucking annoying.

90% of the people in the thread don't seem to be able to grasp the concept that the words retarded and autistic aren't solely insults.

I had to stop reading after 3 pages of 5 paragraph posts on how Gabe was a bad person and how could such a prominent figure in gaming do such a thing.

markot

Banned
This thread is so fucking annoying.

90% of the people in the thread don't seem to be able to grasp the concept that the words retarded and autistic aren't solely insults.

I had to stop reading after 3 pages of 5 paragraph posts on how Gabe was a bad person and how could such a prominent figure in gaming do such a thing.

I am more offended that this seems to mean no more sp games from Valve. The retarded autistic shit cunts.

jambo

I am more offended that this seems to mean no more sp games from Valve. The retarded autistic shit cunts.

He never said it was bad that the player character in SP FSP games is a retarded autistic, he just stated that they are retarded autistics =P.

markot

Banned
Blizz got greedy with Wow, it started their downfall.

Valve got greedy with Hats.

Now they look at games as how they can use it to sell hats.

Dota is the perfect hat games.

A new half life sp game? NO HATS AT ALL!

Boo.

Yagharek

Maybe the series is called Half Life because it will never actually reach the end. It might proceed asymptotically so it appears the end is near, but never actually get there.

legend166

So I'm thinking of finally starting the project of ripping all my DVDs/Blu-Rays to a HDD so I can stream my content to my TV.

Who's done this, and what's the best way to do it? Should I got with NAS or just get an external HDD to plug into my PC? I've got my PS3 to use for streaming. Is there a better solution that's also cheap? Could I stream Blu-Ray over Wifi or is that a bad idea?

Fredescu

So, recruiters are pretty annoying.

I went for an interview last week. The job as advertised on Seek was pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. Good salary and a step up in terms of the work I'd be doing. The interview went really well, the guy said I presented really well and was basically a perfect candidate in terms of what they were looking for.

Rings me today, asks if he can send through the outline of another job at the same company. This one is nothing like the other one, and is only a 6 month contract. I'm not going to give up my permanent job for a 6 month contract.

So I reply back to the email and say "So does this mean the previous job has been filled or is it still open?" He replies back with some completely vague response, so now I have no idea what's going on. I'm just assuming I'm not even going to get a proper interview for the original job, which is disappointing.

When you apply for a job at a recruiter, they will pass your resume around to everyone in the company and ask you about any possible job you might be interested in. I wouldn't take this as a comment on your chances on the first job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom