• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it on my second time. I actually almost passed the first, but I was doing 50 in a 40 zone during school hours - auto fail. I was so nervous the first time as well. Second time I was still salty from my failure, so I wasn't nervous and just got in the car and got it done. Most of the instructors actually do want to pass you (although you do get some massive knobs). You'll be right, everyone gets there. A guy I went to high school with took over 20 tries!

Same. First time, driving my dad's ridiculously big Ford F150 I stuffed a park and (more importantly) drove down what turned out to be the wrong side of the road. Shut up, it had a ridiculously big median strip and I thought they were two roads.

Got the same instructor the second time, and he remembered what I'd been good at before and gave me the shortest test ever. It was great.

jambo

I messed up my first L's test but re did it straight away and passed. Passed my P1 test first time and my P2 test first time as well.

From my calculations I should be able to get my full license in a matter of weeks..

=D

jambo

WPt4LZX.png

My older Bro took his test several times before he finally got his license. He learned from my parents.

When I started to learn to drive (from my parents) just by parking a car in the driveway, I managed to not stop the car about 1 cm too late. Too late because I managed to put that 1cm of the car's nose though the glass sliding door at the end of the driveway

After that, I took proper lessons. 17 of them. but I passed first go.

This was a while ago. I believe the Mega Drive had been out for 2 months at the time

jambo

Code:
[15:35:24] <hijukal> see you chaps
[15:35:27] * hijukal Quit (Quit: Leaving.)

[15:49:47] <Fogz> well I'm going to start shutting down and back everything up. Seeyas :)
[15:50:23] * Fogz Quit (Quit: Page closed)

[16:02:08] <Aniseed_> Bye everybody!
[16:02:10] * Aniseed_ Quit (Quit: Home Time!)

[16:25:40] * omi Quit (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)

One of these things is not like the other.

EDIT: lol Kritz

Code:
[16:54:27] * Kritz has joined #AusGAF
[16:54:30] <Kritz> eat a bowl of shit
[16:54:33] * Kritz Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

r_c_takedown

Neo Member
I don't know if any of you have been following what Bungie is doing in regards to their upcoming game 'Destiny', but they're doing an ARG-type thing and it pretty much needs people from all over the world to log into this website at the same time.

Northern Hemisphere is all sorted, but southern is lacking. If you've got time, just log into this site (http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=0) at 7pm sydney time, and keep the window open for 5 minutes. It'll get the puzzles solved much faster. Cheers guys.

Here's the 'codes' for the next 3 days:
http://i.imgur.com/cvST4h0.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Haha, there was quite some drama across the road just before. I heard a bunch of yelling and expletives, which set off the dogs, so I went to investigate, and from what I gleaned some guy is unhappy with his (presumably) ex-wife over telling his place of employment that he threatened to kill her. Every third phrase was "Fuck off" or "Get a fucking job", so my guess his he's getting screwed in the arse by child support and she's earning enough from it to not even bother working, with her abundance of spare time being spent trying to ruin his life.

Produce

Hi, junior from South West W.A. Fuck yeah, sandgroper meat.

pieatorium said:
Huge storm hitting here, absolutely bucketing down.

Please send some this way. Between the heat and poxy bushfires, we could do with some rain. Except the lightning. That started the last fire...

Please send some this way. Between the heat and poxy bushfires, we could do with some rain. Except the lightning. That started the last fire...

hello my name is banana welcome to our part of the internet, we hope you enjoy your stay.

also rez i have no fucking clue how my hand is relevant to my comment on shans driving test

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Anna Karenina was really something. It's definitely going polarize a lot of people but I absolutely loved it's sense of style, and Joe Wright managed to take what could've been a simple costume drama and turned it into something far more original and interesting.

Joe Wright is definitely one of my go-to director's at this point with at least 4 out of 5 hits under his belt - whatever has has coming next I'm seeing day-one.

Hello! We could use some more WAns around here! Isn't it super early over there?
I'm pretty sure the heat in WA is the worst in the country. It's one thing if it's humid, but damn that dry heat. Please take some rain, it's kind of ruining summer.
super strong coffee at 11pm was a silly idea nick.

silly nick.
Oh dear. Coffee is stronger than it looks. If it's any consolation at least you didn't drink it before your driving test :p unless you have something else important today in which case I'm terribly sorry.

Sega doesn't reference the Master System much like Nintendo doesn't reference the Virtual Boy.

I owned a Master System. I thought it was cool. Fuck Alex Kidd, though. That game was brutal and malicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom