• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
AusGaf! I didn't know who else to tell! I just wanted to say I just watched Mad as Hell and found it hilarious.
Then I turned over to Channel 10 to watch more Shaun and wondered why I ever did that.

So to summarise Mad as Hell = Good
Mr and Mrs Murder = Bad

Forgive me for this intrusion.

As you were.

images

(Less than 10 regulars will get this joke, I think)

i think you underestimate that number
i get the joke
thats 1
axiom is 2
i know theres another handfull in steam chat that would

why is she whispering
am i ment to be deriving pleasure from watching her fiddle with things?

Not "pleasure" necessarily, but it evokes really weird feelings for some people. I don't get any sensations the way people describe, but some asmr videos make good fodder to put on as white noise to help me sleep sometimes.

Its making me really tired, but then those beads will rub together and send chills up my spine. Its weirding me out.

Weird feelings like that are what the people who make these videos are shooting for. Different sounds are "triggers" for different people.

Rezbit

I hate being able to hear the sound of saliva slipping around in her mouth as she talks. Freaks me out. Wish I could get that shanshan style reaction though, I could do with some relaxation.

I hate being able to hear the sound of saliva slipping around in her mouth as she talks. Freaks me out. Wish I could get that shanshan style reaction though, I could do with some relaxation.

Try some different ones/ skip ahead in her video. People have different triggers, it seems.

Omni

Yeah. I really, really, really hate that noise. Frustrates me. Egh

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Holy shit that ASMR chick. SPEAK THE FUCK UP!

I'm chosing to listen to my company's yearly report (it's going to be a bloodbath) instead of the PS4 unveiling today. It's been a tough desicion, but I can always relive the announcement by reading the announcement thread

Jintor

Holy shit that ASMR chick. SPEAK THE FUCK UP!

I'm chosing to listen to my company's yearly report (it's going to be a bloodbath) instead of the PS4 unveiling today. It's been a tough desicion, but I can always relive the announcement by reading the announcement thread

images

There's probably a good reason you won't to both, but persevere

I probably will. There's only so much of watching the death of print media I can stand before I need to see something uplifting. Which I won't be able to afford when I'm on the dole

Shaneus

So, that PS4 thing was at 10:00 our time? Shit, I thought it was 11. Anyone want to summarise what I missed? Is there PS3 BC? How much shit has been announced that won't actually make it (a la dual HDMI etc.)?

Is there a YT link for a live stream? I can't get to playstation.com or anything at work :/

Rep: Do you have that (whiskey) cheers/toast gif handy? Need it if you have it around!

Got it from Super A-mart, it was part of a living room bundle.

Here you go, $149.95 standalone.
Rad, thanks!

Playstation Meeting Snack Thread?

For fuck's sake, people.
Wow, really? People need to get a fucking grip.
I want to kiss this man
H7nSfjd.gif

(which man?)

So, that PS4 thing was at 10:00 our time? Shit, I thought it was 11. Anyone want to summarise what I missed? Is there PS3 BC? How much shit has been announced that won't actually make it (a la dual HDMI etc.)?
Just join the irc and we'll fill you in.

Basically expensive looking specs, remote play with vita, new controller with a tiny tv, and facebook crossovers.

i bought a figure of the main character because it was on sale and came with that cute cat...should probably watch the anime one day!

Do it, its really good. I really like all the music in it~

senahorse

Urgh, I was hoping they changed the thumbstick layout on the pad. Hopefully my wireless 360 pad adapter for PS3 still works with it.

So can someone fill me in on the graphics shown, was there much (any) gameplay footage and does it rival current PC games?

Shaneus

Just join the irc and we'll fill you in.

Basically expensive looking specs, remote play with vita, new controller with a tiny tv, and facebook crossovers.
Seriously, so it's basically better hardware (obv.), better online implementation (like it could be worse), new controller with LCD (like that nvidia thing?) and FB integration. Any good games? Third party exclusives?

I tried to watch the livestream on my phone, got about 1min of video then just sound. I gave up shortly after.

Did they announce price/release?

Code:
[steam]	Kritz: this is getting way more japanese prono
 [irc]	jintor: WAT
 [irc]	legend166: one thing to say
 [irc]	megadrive: what
[steam]	Rahk: haha WHAT
 [irc]	jintor: wat did he just say
 [irc]	megadrive: i am not brothers with your sister
[steam]	Hamchan: Wait what
[steam]	Rezbit: one thing
[steam]	Kritz: was that a tasmania joke
[steam]	Orbi: one sing
[steam]	Hamchan: I am not brother with your sister?
 [irc]	jambo|work: haha he went Truman
[steam]	Kritz: something brother and sister
[steam]	Rahk: why is he obssessed with my sister?
[steam]	Ewan: AN OLDER BROTHER WHO IS YOUR SISTER?

Response to the best part of the conf so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom