• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omikron

Happy birthday! :) Terrible twos! :O

Nahh, not him yet! (April)

But his 'friends', yeah.

I've gotta say, I feared the worst, but the twos are goddamned awesome. Yeah there are tantrums but watching your kid develop language and social skills is amazing.

Absolutely, we have started to get the odd flop on the floor, but you can see his mind working it out that the tantrum isn't working. Its kinda interesting to watch. :p

Danoss

Papalii is a great signing for the Eels, we sorely need to bolster our forward pack. If Hoppa is still a quality player when he returns, having both him and Papalii arrive in 2014 will be great.

Now if only our halves could practice making some stuff happen this year and we can find a decent hooker...

Jintor

Theme Hospital kept me enthralled for a few weeks last year. I should go back to it sometime before Sim City hits and devours all my sim time.

so guys terraria is a fun game right.
fuuuuuuk iv stayed up all night again
ill probably be there tomorrow......

edit:cods if i still get a japan toy this is me reminding you to bring it :)

Shaneus

OK AusGAF. I have an Origin code (I think? Haven't checked) for the original Dead Space for PC. Apparently the port is alright but needs some tweaking and the mouse support is shithouse or something. I was thinking of setting up a competition or some shit, but I guess if you're awake and you don't already have it, you win.

Looks like I also have a Darksiders 1 code for PC, too. No idea what it's for (Origin or Steam or whatever).

PM me. And please don't be someone who never posts here. That's pretty much it.

Persons named Jase needn't not apply (I have something EXTRA special for you, tiger).

Did someone mention wang on offer?
Down there
tumblr_md8lmsEWk01qzk2upo1_500.png

legend166

OK AusGAF. I have an Origin code (I think? Haven't checked) for the original Dead Space for PC. Apparently the port is alright but needs some tweaking and the mouse support is shithouse or something. I was thinking of setting up a competition or some shit, but I guess if you're awake and you don't already have it, you win.

Looks like I also have a Darksiders 1 code for PC, too. No idea what it's for (Origin or Steam or whatever).

PM me. And please don't be someone who never posts here. That's pretty much it.

Persons named Jase needn't not apply (I have something EXTRA special for you, tiger).

I'll have Darksiders if no one else has taken it?

Papalii is a great signing for the Eels, we sorely need to bolster our forward pack. If Hoppa is still a quality player when he returns, having both him and Papalii arrive in 2014 will be great.

Now if only our halves could practice making some stuff happen this year and we can find a decent hooker...

Man I was shocked by that signing. I thought for sure the raiders would do everything they could to hold onto him.

I mean he's a 20 year old who showed the competition how to stop Gallen. The kid is a wrecking ball and will be a big player for the Eels now. Great signing

Happy birthday! :) Terrible twos! :O

I've gotta say, I feared the worst, but the twos are goddamned awesome. Yeah there are tantrums but watching your kid develop language and social skills is amazing.

Nahh, not him yet! (April)

But his 'friends', yeah.

Absolutely, we have started to get the odd flop on the floor, but you can see his mind working it out that the tantrum isn't working. Its kinda interesting to watch. :p

I'm just going through the infamous "terrible twos" now but I would have to agree with Fredescu, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. News words, new attitude, new behaviour etc is great. He'll be kicking the footy in no time too.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
My mum said I went from the terrible twos.. the terrible threes.. the terrible fours.. and so on.;p

MELGAF MEET AT BEER DELUXE TODAY AT 1PM.
ATTENDEES:
* codswallop
* holycheck
* aniseed
* bananaarnie
* lafiel
* evlcookie (7:59 PM - evlcookie: laf is going to melbgaf, def not going now)
* you?

NOT ATTENDEES:
* shaneus (has better things to do)
* omi (for some reason thinks family are more important than gaf)
* megadrive (likes mountains)
* darthhomer (likes the idea of beer deluxe, hates gaf)
* reptilescorpio (has an important business meeting with beer, loves warrnambool too much to leave)

If you're a maybe, make sure you let someone know whether you definitely are or aren't going!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
bout to head into the CBD now, if anyone else wants to come along for a beer or eats and needs a contact number feel free to pm me on gaf and ill send you my mobile number.

ciaosu

HolyCheck

Ok ubar has $10 jugs til like 5pm. And fluidOz has 13$ jugs and $5 pizzas.

Don't know either of these bars, but just posting it here so I don't forget their names

jambo

Oh, had no idea you actually organised this. Sorry, I was coincidentally playing with some friends. Looks like there was no interest anyway...

I played with some randoms for a while but they were terrible at communicating anything and I prefer playing with people I know.

I then watched Darts and Cricket and went to sleep.

I had a Carlton Draught with lunch today! So technically I was part of AusGAF. Not really.

Business meeting consisted of game talk, PS4 discussions & bush fires. And babies/kids. Good times.

Lombardo getting dropped from Slayer again has me stuck into the awesome The Gathering album again by Testament. Fudging awesome drumming on there. Metal as fuck.

EDIT: Also how is Crysis 3 Kritz?

HolyCheck

LAF fuck I'm so sorry. I pointed you away from your train station in the wrong direction. Fuckfuckfuck I'm so sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom