• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredescu

Trackmania 2: Canyon can be activated on Steam for those that own it. :)

Nice.

I have a couple of Trackmania 2 codes if you're a regular poster and want a Trackmania 2 code.

In related news, don't use Cool Metal shower gel to clean your wang. Not even kidding.

jambo

Trackmania 2: Canyon can be activated on Steam for those that own it. :)

We should have an AusGAF session. Sorry, we will have an AusGAF session.

Fucking sweet. I was worried that it would be separate like most Steam games, but that's awesome!

And definitely need some AusGAF sessions, with mumble!

davidnic

I am the devil himself. I traded in some old games I was never, ever going to play again and got it for $5.

Last time I trade in games I about $20 for 5 games never again I might as well keep them and Play them one day or not or just give them to family.

Nice.

I have a couple of Trackmania 2 codes if you're a regular poster and want a Trackmania 2 code.

In related news, don't use Cool Metal shower gel to clean your wang. Not even kidding.

I....um....thanks?
How dirty does your wang get that it needs a seperate cleaner from the rest of your body?

Danoss

Any SydGAF members thinking of attending EyeCon?

They've registered as an official location for Tabletop Day in case people couldn't care less about roleplaying.

Maybe we could get ourselves and some others to attend on March 30th for some board gaming as part of Tabletop Day. I might shoot off for a session of Apocalypse World as I own it, but have never played it and want to experience its greatness.

OzGameShop have been selling ex-display stock for a while now. Current deal is 2 for $22! Includes Red Steel 2 on Wii, Last Window on DS, LAST WINDOW ON DS YOU FUCKERS GO FUCKING BUY IT IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT!!!, Cursed Mountain on Wii, Viva Pinata on DS, or just BUY TWO COPIES OF LAST WINDOW FFS!

What's a Trackmania?

Also at least you didn't have the Sex On Fire shower gel handy...

Ah shit, I just bought Metal Gear Rising and it's already going to be $45 on Beat the Bomb.
Was about to post this, will tick over in a few minutes

I....um....thanks?
How dirty does your wang get that it needs a seperate cleaner from the rest of your body?
You obviously haven't seen Fred's wing wang lately.

My favorite student discounted restaurant closed down and became a Sushi Place but surely Brisbane has enough of those...
Kebab and Sushi places are on every street corner now recently. But they closed down a really good student friendly diner :S

So apparently Psy is going to come in and talk to our Korean class when he tours Brisbane. Our tiny tiny Korean class. I cannot believe this.

Last time I trade in games I about $20 for 5 games never again I might as well keep them and Play them one day or not or just give them to family.
Yeah, why anyone trades in games I will never understand.

I just don't need it. I just wanted to come in, chill for a bit and then go to bed. Instead I get, "Oh, I was just about to go to bed, but now you're here I'm going to scream at you for a while". Now I'm wound up and won't be able to sleep for some time. I already had it before I left when she felt like throwing a fit because she didn't want to eat dinner 30 mins earlier than usual, then again because she didn't want to take her medication.

It's not often I meet new people who seem to like me and enjoy my company. I came home feeling elated from what most people would call a normal night out. When I have to come home to that, it just brings me crashing down so hard it hurts.

I know I'm being a whiny bitch about it, but... I dunno.
I know I'm late but you're a pretty cool guy Danoss, you shouldn't worry about meeting new people ^^ I know its probably not very plausible but have you thought about moving out? She might need care but it seems like a kind of unhealthy environment for you to be in.

Having significant quantities of money to spend is such a new feeling for me. I went to look at the new EB store in my local supermarket the other day and had this weird impulse to buy a PS Vita when I realized I could buy one on the spot. I don't want one, but the fact that I could get one seemed strangely alluring.

Jintor

I just don't care about racing games, even if they're cool flying jet-car racing games that shoot missiles. (Small exception for Cyberrace for DOS)

lol the milk crate we get vegtables from the in-laws farm in quickly became the cats house. Dragged it in there from the kitchen while we weren't looking. Doesn't look as comfy as his big pillow but it must be good on his back or something

20130225_224551zpuba.jpg

Takes all his naps in there now!

How's Renberg cider? Got myself a full carton of Strawberry & Lime and Pear Cider to celebrate the promotion I got today at work :)
Congrats! Never had that cider tbh. I can handle drinking Castaway cider though so I am getting the feeling that my opinion on alcohol probably doesn't carry much weight

:/

My favorite student discounted restaurant closed down and became a Sushi Place but surely Brisbane has enough of those...
Kebab and Sushi places are on every street corner now recently. But they closed down a really good student friendly diner :S

ENOUGH? ENOUGH! I can't fucking remember the last time I saw sushi!

Aside from today of course! ONE cafe here in Warrnambool has started importing the pre-made packs from the big sticks. Only 4 days a week though and at a tremendous mark up of course.

20130228_132854oiup6.jpg

Was actually pretty good! Not sure if that is because of the quality or just the yearning over the many months of not seeing it.

Danoss

I know I'm late but you're a pretty cool guy Danoss, you shouldn't worry about meeting new people ^^ I know its probably not very plausible but have you thought about moving out? She might need care but it seems like a kind of unhealthy environment for you to be in.

Thanks, Shanshan.

I think about moving out all the time. I think it's now past the point where I need to start thinking about myself. She certainly needs care, but the cost is becoming a bit too high. I've got a bunch of financial stuff I need to have taken care of before I can realistically begin to look at doing that. I'm working on it, but it'll take some time.

Okay, ordered Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance from Beat the Bomb. Not much of a Metal Gear fan but can't beat a literally new-release Platinum game for sub $50 especially when the demo was so fun.

MGS3 is definitely one of my all time favourites. Loved 2 as well. 4 was a bit strange yet still loved it.

Way too much rice. Out of curiosity how much did it cost?

$10, on special due to going out of date tomorrow. Tasted fine though, salmon was really well kept and cut. Fish fetus' had tofu strips in them though so that was poop, not a tofu man.

Fredescu

I don't, but with Cool Metal shower gel I might. It contains menthol and other stuff which is meant to have a "cooling" effect on your skin. Like a milder Deep Heat in reverse. Much like Deep Heat, you don't want it on your wang, especially if it's feeling a bit sensitive.

I actually have the first two Metal Gear Solid games (got the first when I first got a PSOne in... 2004ish?... and my local video rental place were clearing out their PS1 games, and the second on Xbox because it was cheap at Cash Convertors one time) I've just never really gotten in to them. Tried to start the first a couple times but I'm just not that good at stealth stuff so it's fallen apart both times.

Duly noted.

So apparently Psy is going to come in and talk to our Korean class when he tours Brisbane. Our tiny tiny Korean class. I cannot believe this.

Whoa. If it turns out to be legit that's awesome! Must be a nice guy to do something like that. Good luck getting round campus without people catching onto it and creating a crowd but.

Having significant quantities of money to spend is such a new feeling for me. I went to look at the new EB store in my local supermarket the other day and had this weird impulse to buy a PS Vita when I realized I could buy one on the spot. I don't want one, but the fact that I could get one seemed strangely alluring.

I hope you at least helped them clean up afterwards.

edit: Damn you reptile! What a great bunch of people at both those schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom