• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackboy

Just in case anyone in Adelaide hasn't heard or has forgotten, Paul Kelly and Neil Finn are playing a free concert tomorrow night to open the Adelaide Festival. They're playing a 2-hour set starting from 8.30pm in Elder Park.

People in Adelaide, go to this. I saw them on Wednesday night and it was incredible.

This is not Clive's Cat typing this while Clive is in the kitchen getting a drink.
Get me some raw fish and put it on the floor right meow. Ooops! What a giveaway!

tumblr_liyefrAFRD1qz6q0so1_500.jpg

Like Meowschwitz in here!

Also Black Ops 1 is $2.95 here!

jambo

Shit I forgot about the Xbox sales.

I have 930 points in my account for some reason, waiting for something good to pop up.

I prefer birds.

NO. GODDAMN BIRDS ARRRGGHHHH.

We've got two cockatiels and as cute and low maintenance as they are, they never shut up. Watching a movie? On the phone? Can't hear a damn thing.

I was never a dog person until we got our dog. He follows me everywhere which is adorable, but not having to walk him or clean up big poops would be nice. I guess that's where cats come in :p

Is there a L4D2 night? I finally finished downloading it.

:/
I'm keen!

After complaining about animated GIFs, I've now encouraged us to shit up the thread with over 5MB in three posts... oops.

Who's playing what this weekend? If things line up I might be into L4D2. Is the Trackmania 2 you guys were playing the stunt-style Trackmania (which is the only one I've ever played) or the racing one? Other than that, I'll be trying to push further through The Witcher, and starting either Dead Space 2 or Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.

After complaining about animated GIFs, I've now encouraged us to shit up the thread with over 5MB in three posts... oops.

Who's playing what this weekend? If things line up I might be into L4D2. Is the Trackmania 2 you guys were playing the stunt-style Trackmania (which is the only one I've ever played) or the racing one? Other than that, I'll be trying to push further through The Witcher, and starting either Dead Space 2 or Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.

Good point. Switched to a link.
I shall be playing Dead Space, and my $3 copy of Black Ops.

Is that because it reminds you of a time when Lakers fans had something to celebrate?

burnsauce.gif

Ajax died last night?!? On his birthday?!?

:(

Someone at work sent around this.
Got dang those were great. Love the domino one :(

Daaaaamn that's cheap. If I wasn't capped to 15GB of data every month (thanks Bigpond), I'd certainly buy it.
Why not buy it now, download 500mb every month!

Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Black Ops, RAGE, Resi6 & hopefully L4D2!

Although on the other hand I won't get to play any of that.

Also have to do firewall testing at work tomorrow

:/

Is that because it reminds you of a time when Lakers fans had something to celebrate?

jambopatentedburnsauce.gif

MTE

Hello, AusGAF. I feel I ought to keep an eye on this thread. Because, well, y'know... I'm Australian. Also, I've noticed the ranks of TasGAF have expanded, and this intrigues me.

That's all. Hi!

Rezbit

Hello, AusGAF. I feel I ought to keep an eye on this thread. Because, well, y'know... I'm Australian. Also, I've noticed the ranks of TasGAF have expanded, and this intrigues me.

That's all. Hi!

WTF, another one? We are seriously over-represented haha.

Kritz

Banned
For sliced pizza and a soda, six bucks is a bit expensive, but man la bella is tasty sliced pizza.

Anyone ever had anything from that chinese takeout in centrepoint?

I like how AusGAF has five or so active Tasmanians so I can feel comfortable asking questions like that.

Edit: holy fuck lol. Make that six.

MTE

WTF, another one? We are seriously over-represented haha.

Yeah, I only really remember there being 2 of us. I met the other guy in EB when buying my Wii (Are you out there?!)
Then, I came across a discussion about UTAS in a completely unrelated thread.. O_O

Rezbit

For sliced pizza and a soda, six bucks is a bit expensive, but man la bella is tasty sliced pizza.

Anyone ever had anything from that chinese takeout in centrepoint?

I like how AusGAF has five or so active Tasmanians so I can feel comfortable asking questions like that.

Edit: holy fuck lol. Make that six.

Soda? What is this, 'Merica? Also agree with Omi, La Bella used to be way better, and cheaper. Think I had something years and years ago Kritz, it wasn't memorable nor offensive, so make of that what you will.

Kritz

Banned
I've only had la bella on and off for about three years. I loved it each time... Save for the one time where... Um, not a story I can write on a phone.

New guy, what do you do? More utas?

Omikron

Alumni. I'm a software developer.
I work in Hobart
, where I browse GAF and eat too much food. Fun times.

So, who are these elusive TasGAF members? Roll call?

Doesn't compute.

Also, anecdote about La Bella, a friend of mine got king hit outside there one evening. Fun times.

Don't know if y'all have heard, but Tomb Raider broke street date.

Well, that'll make my weekend a bit more interesting. Though what's next to break...

Omikron

Well, to be fair, I work for a national company, not for Hobart. I just happen to be in our Hobart office. And yeah, not for a software company...

Yah, considered applying for a software job with Hydro and moving back home. But, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom