• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Australia still ticking over, I presume.

Cricket team are shit and Rudd/Crean is coming back, but I believe things are generally ok ?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Frawds shaneus, or others who went

Did you guys buy the f1 drink bottle???

Its fucking magical and sorcery and the dark arts.

Jintor

Oh yeah, there's a national apology going on for forced adoptions going on right now. Cool.

/edit lol Mr rabbit getting the shit heckled out of him by some disruptive elements in the crowd.

jambo

Is that new?

Is it using the same wrapper that was made for Shadow Warrior?

Kinda tempted. How much?

I think it's about $9 atm.

It comes with the Atomic packs, plus 3 more level packs that were never officially bundled together before.

It has Steamworks, but no idea about multi. Would be awesome though.

This guy on my train has what appears to be a samurai sword. He is sitting adjacent from me on the carriage.

halp

edit he just helpfully helped a girl who doesn't know how to train. I think I'm safe

markot

Banned
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

My graphics card has 4 display ports but no hdmi >.<

Buuuuuuuuuut, my integrated intel graphics thingy has a hdmi port!

Is there a way to channel my ATI card through the intel hdmi port so I can play games on my tv >_<?

I cant use a dvi to hdmi thingy either cause my monitors are using those ports for monitoring!

markot

Banned
My phone did that a few days ago, but I think it was cause it was error and running something in the background that was using up alot of batts.

jambo

Is it the same as the GOG version I bought ages ago for $2.40?

Nope. Like I said, it has 3 more level packs that the Atomic Edition doesn't have and that's the one on GoG.

Plus the devs have done some custom tweaking of the interface to make it widescreen and modern PC friendly.

Shaneus

This guy on my train has what appears to be a samurai sword. He is sitting adjacent from me on the carriage.

halp
You haven't seen these before, have you?
13iyYtV.jpg

Jintor

halp

edit he just helpfully helped a girl who doesn't know how to train. I think I'm safe

Sure it's not just one of those samurai swords that are actually an umbrella?

Dead Man

Totally!

Indeed as you play the game, a map is generated with different features and whatnot as projects are completed or failed and resources come and go for various reasons (as decided by the players). Everyone gets to contribute to things that appear on the map. Playing is it's own reward, but having a souvenir at the end of the game is simply wonderful.

I'm not sure if using the finished map for other games was the intent behind the game, but I'm confident he knew that it would be used for exactly that. It's an engaging and fun way to create a map with your friends and using it to play something else just makes it so much more rewarding.
Yeah, awesome concept.
Media Watch has a trophy called the Campbell Reid Perpetual Trophy for the Brazen Recycling of Other People's Work, named after a former editor of the Daily Telegraph. It's basically a dead fish with the words 'Carpe Verbatim' underneath it, which I thought was pretty clever.

Give it to Brian Crecente.

Jintor

Why wouldn't you wait to get massacred in September before diving in? Even with K-Rudd in power before the election I don't think Labor are going to be competitive enough

Omikron

Why wouldn't you wait to get massacred in September before diving in? Even with K-Rudd in power before the election I don't think Labor are going to be competitive enough

If you are going to lose, you want to lose by the smallest margin possible, otherwise you could be stuck in opposition for a loooong time.

Arksy

He'd be mad to take of the reigns now. Gillard should lead Labor to the election, lose in an absolute landslide and then resign.

Arksy

I feel like the ALP is a farce. They need to fire half their damn members and bring in some new talent. It's like watching the brady bunch govern.

I would like nothing more than a competent, confident and compelling centre-left party. I say this as a Liberal.

Dead Man

I feel like the ALP is a farce. They need to fire half their damn members and bring in some new talent. It's like watching the brady bunch govern.

I would like nothing more than a competent, confident and compelling centre-left party. I say this as a Liberal.

They are not centre left. They are just as right as the Libs except on unions.

it's not about the ALP winning the election. It's about limiting the size of the landslide and length of time in opposition. None of the really ambitious leadership wannabees will stand. I would be highly surprised if we see Shorten run. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if they offer up a sacrificial lamb to lose the election. Wayne Swan would be my guess since Crean will only stand for deputy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom