• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting for the people that may have missed it or been away for the long weekend.

Okey Dokey AusGAF,

In the spirit of the season (huh? wha?) I've got a whole bunch of Steam codes to offer to you all. I would far prefer to only give them to regular contributors, but seeing as how some of them are the usual bunch of often cheap and bundled games we all amass, I may have to cast a wider net if I don't get too many bites. Please quote and reply with which game you are interested in and I'll PM you the code.

All codes should work (i.e. I haven't redeemed them) so I apologize if they don't, for some unknown reason.

Here's the list:
Trine
Magika
Magika Vietnam
Home
Victoria II
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Darwinia
Multiwinia
Defcon
Uplink
Beat Hazard Ultra
Nightsky HD
Solar 2
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Darksiders
Metro 2033
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Faerie Solitaire

Is that now, or soon?
In the next week or so, I believe.
Edit: Google decrees it becomes available on Thursday!!!

Suppose I might as well take this if nobody else is interested. Thanks, Jase :)
Check your PMs :) You're welcome.

If anyone else is just being polite and not taking anything, please speak up and claim a game. I'd much rather that someone (anyone!) get some use out of them rather than go to waste.

Rooster, check your PMs, too.

Gazunta

We've recently changed our office jukebox from iTunes to Spotify, and I quite like it. The big plus for me was the open playlist, to encourage the team to add their own music choices. With iTunes people would have to GET UP from their desks and WALK UP TO TEN WHOLE METRES to the PC running iTunes before spending up to THIRTY SECONDS copying mp3s over. IT WAS LIKE A LIVING NIGHTMARE.

I can neither confirm or deny the allegation that the office playlist is currently 99% indie rock from the early to mid 90s.

Kritz

Banned
WHERE IN CARMAN SANDIAGO CAN I BUY THE CRITICALLY ACLAIMED BOARD GAME, AGRICOLA?

It is out of stock on ozgameshop.

... what do you mean am I buying a new board game before my two new board games even arrive.

Lots of places like Milsims, Games Paradise etc have it, but OGS had a great price in their last sale. Was pretty much half the price of other stores.

There's an online version until you find it cheap?

Danoss

Out of stock or overpriced everywhere. Unhalfbricking is the only place in Australia with stock, but it's $85+postage. Looks like it's the waiting game, or get something else because there's plenty of other great games.

Omikron

Looking at getting Power Grid from ogs... Pretty popular euro as well kritz.

The other option is one of Rosenberg's other games.... Le Havre (out of stock everywhere), At the gates of Loyang, Ora et Labora.

They are widely known as the harvest trilogy...labora being tacked on the end of the trilogy, but thematically it fits

Parramatta's strategy for tonight's game: roll over and hope the other team rubs their tummy.

You could just tell they didn't show up. I know ricky said it's all about changing the culture but honestly tonight i saw a bunch of blokes who didn't care. That's the one thing i thought he was supposed to bring to the club.

He is trying to rebuild but games like that are just going to ruin the confidence of your players especially the ones whos performance is so based on confidence (Sandow). It's a shame cause the fans keep showing up to see the team just not care year after year.

20130401_212638jed7t.jpg

This weekend was totally worth it.

That reminds me. Rep, is your mate finished with SSX?

Fineeeee. PM me your address!

all day every day :) had a premium account up until 2 days ago, just turned it off because I need to save a bit of moneys. but it's well worth it if you listen to musics.

;_; cant find my tickets now

syth told me yesterday that this is a crying face
did anybody else know that
i always just thought it was a face

edit: turns out bolding that didnt do much

Shaneus

Oh, boy, that racist bus thread in OT. Gonna be awesome.
Oh, I saw that clip earlier. Nowhere near as bad as some of the other racial onslaughts, I think most people will just brush it off as some stupid, racist old fart, won't they? Given that it was someone who is a good deal older than some of the others involved in these sorts of shenanigans, I'm hoping they will.

But this is NeoGAF, dude.

Jintor

Nope. One racist fuck on a bus is representative of all Australia. Every Australian is a racist fuck. Nevermind that a lot of Australians who consider themselves Australia are of ethnic background and are being lumped in apparently with the white majority. Nevermind that I can walk around any station in Sydney and hear 8 different languages being spoken on an average trip to uni. Fantastic.

Shaneus

Yup, and it's impossible to discuss with anyone in a practical sense because they're all Wikipexperts and can pull up numbers quicker than I can type up anecdotes.

But whatever. Stupid, old, (probably drunk) racist cunt on a bus (never mind out of how many buses run around Australia on a given day) = all of Australia.

Early Spongebob was quality :\

Just trollin :)
Love me some spongey bob

Nope. One racist fuck on a bus is representative of all Australia. Every Australian is a racist fuck. Nevermind that a lot of Australians who consider themselves Australia are of ethnic background and are being lumped in apparently with the white majority. Nevermind that I can walk around any station in Sydney and hear 8 different languages being spoken on an average trip to uni. Fantastic.

Ah fuck, didn't connect your other post with the story death posted earlier. Thought it was some other racist bus thing lol. Balls.

Danoss

Stupid, old, (probably drunk) racist cunt on a bus (never mind out of how many buses run around Australia on a given day) = all of Australia.

Funny (and unsurprising) how they'll unironically apply the same reasoning as said racist. Would I be correct in saying this makes them bigoted and no better than those they are condemning?

No, I saw that video of the Cronulla riots. Everyone in Australia is white and racist. Trust me, I also read a wikipedia article so I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom