• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Buttered toast with tomato sauce, try it danos it's the tits.

Cut the toast into 4 small squares and then dip that into some sauce. Nom nom.

Deeku

Great they open a grilld at bondi when I leave the country:/

also lunch, not a kebab lol
LXuLF5ml.png

Fredescu

I had chicken fried rice, but instead of taking a picture of it I FUCKING ATE IT.

Oh shit, I didn't realise you weren't supposed to eat something you've taken a photo of. What can you get and what are the symptoms? Is one of them making really laboured sarcastic posts on the internet? I'm asking for a friend.

jambo

Oh shit, I didn't realise you weren't supposed to eat something you've taken a photo of. What can you get and what are the symptoms? Is one of them making really laboured sarcastic posts on the internet? I'm asking for a friend.

If it is, then I think all of AusGAF has been eating photographed food for years.

Jintor

Ha!

I think even I know enough about WWE to know that they'll never (well, maybe not 'never never', just 'hyperbole never') make crowd-saluting, armedforces promoting, dogtag wearing, win against the odds, permababyface Cena into a heal. At least not a hella dirty heal. Maybe a jaded, cynical not quite a heal but a little below a face anti-hero but nothing more.

Like you said, Cena is a powerful piece of the WWE earning portfolio and changing his current appeal would be a risky venture. If they did, though, it could be a sign that they're thinking slightly outside of their usual confines. Which I guess can only be a good thing.

I guess.

it's HEEL you plebian!

Danoss

Buttered toast with tomato sauce, try it danos it's the tits.

Cut the toast into 4 small squares and then dip that into some sauce. Nom nom.

Already tried it, it's amazing. The butter and sauce need to melt in there to make it really good. Best thing is make a toasted sandwich out of it, wait a little bit for it to melt in there, open it back up and hoe into it.

I discovered this via a hotdog when the frankfurt was disgusting. Took it out and just ate the roll with the butter and tomato sauce. So good.

Edit: If you want to try something with sauce that sounds bizarre, I'm sure you'll like it. Cheese and BBQ sauce breville/jaffle/toastie. You don't need a lot of sauce in there, just a decent dollop/squirt and as the cheese melts it'll go into the bread a bit and swirl up with the cheese. As expected, both will be bloody hot, but cools quickly enough (especially if you know the fast cooling trick). I can thank boarding school for this one when myself and some dormmates mixed different things together.

Ydahs

I've nearly convinced myself not to like kebabs as much anymore (worked with chocolate, ice cream and chips!), but this last page is making me rethink my decision...

Maybe I'll pick one up over the weekend...

Rahk

What have we learned today? Photos of kebabs are less appetising than you would think.

I want a kebab now.

But if it's on a stick it's probably not mechanically-reclaimed meat! That's what really makes a kebab.

... street stick meat made me the sickest I've ever been. I love street stick meat.

The security guard was naked, pooping, and took a call on his walky talky? With the door open?

And you watched.

I don't know which part is weirder.

or hotter

Dead Man

Any RadGAF wnat to join me in opening the first Grill'd in SA? Seriously, fuck those guys and the stupid lazy rich bastards in this town. I demand more food options!

Is The Miz in the same... thing... as Cena? I've seen interviews with him a few times and whilst a little hammy, seems like an entertaining dude.
He is, and he definitley made of pork. Not a great wrestler, but he can be amusing with the right gimmick.
Ha!

I think even I know enough about WWE to know that they'll never (well, maybe not 'never never', just 'hyperbole never') make crowd-saluting, armedforces promoting, dogtag wearing, win against the odds, permababyface Cena into a heal. At least not a hella dirty heal. Maybe a jaded, cynical not quite a heal but a little below a face anti-hero but nothing more.

Like you said, Cena is a powerful piece of the WWE earning portfolio and changing his current appeal would be a risky venture. If they did, though, it could be a sign that they're thinking slightly outside of their usual confines. Which I guess can only be a good thing.

I guess.
Pretty much.
Punk up over Undertaker would be godly, but it won't happen. Only thing I will be watching.

If there was no streak to worry about, I could see it happening, but as it is, the geriatric will win.

Can I blame autocorrect?

Oh, and it's plebeian. Just, y'know, for the future.

LOL. It does amuse that people used to blame their bad spelling on not having a spell checker, and now it has become almost the oppposite.

I like to think that Omi is just throwing a party for little guys. Gathering the little people in the local area and making proportionately-sized food for them.

Having a go at modern living, and admiring your call on plebeian.
I wasn't being serious :) Just took the opportunity for a crap joke. Like my above one.

Would go well with the monkey butler :)

Prepping for little guys party. Knackered, but around 50 mini quiches made already.

Starting late! Or is he having a Saints v Tigers party?

Also best thing is to have birthdays down the park, kids can run around and get tired, don't need to worry about shit getting broken, make it after lunch so you just have to organise finger food, everyone wants to go home before dinner time AND no cleaning up required!

Omikron

Starting late! Or is he having a Saints v Tigers party?

Also best thing is to have birthdays down the park, kids can run around and get tired, don't need to worry about shit getting broken, make it after lunch so you just have to organise finger food, everyone wants to go home before dinner time AND no cleaning up required!
Yup, its at a park in the morning. Pre lunch, so providing finger food stuff.

Dead Man

I like to think that Omi is just throwing a party for little guys. Gathering the little people in the local area and making proportionately-sized food for them.

I wasn't being serious :) Just took the opportunity for a crap joke. Like my above one.

Shit, I need a joke checker :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom