• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

Wait, Google Music available in... Australia? I can finally sync my music across all devices with ease?

Welp, time to spend another $50 on albums...

edit - boo, musixmatch can't play Google Music downloads. Guess I'll stick to manually uploading my music from iTunes...

WHAT?

Fake edit: Ah, excellent.

Ydahs

Hmm, some Google Music albums are cheaper than their iTunes equivalent... Some are a dollar cheaper while others are 3-4 dollars cheaper.

Rahk

So a week and a half later and a few phone calls to UPS who said it would be delivered 'today', UPS has finally confirmed my Kindle as 'lost'.

Omikron

Fairfax Press - http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hird-injected-drugs-20130410-2hlvx.html

Herald Sun - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/hostages-to-fan-violence/story-e6frfhqf-1226617676843 & http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...soccer-hooligans/story-fnat79vb-1226617741596

iOyMOAb.png

Cunts are fucking shameless. Seriously.

This quote is amazing.

A football fan who enthusiastically barracks for his team at an AFL match one day may turn into an abusive and aggressive thug at a soccer match the next.

Julie Bishop is a cunt. Incredibly rude to people.

Carr anecdote is poorly timed in regards to respect but the content is fine. I saw worse from other politicians on Twitter the night she passed away.

teekun

You've gotta love how stating a factual thing that a person did with no personal opinion attached to it can be considered an "attack".

Stackboy

LETS ALL COOK BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Oh man I wanna.

Making really good progress in Bioshock Infinite but I really feel like I need to keep pushing through it so it doesn't get spoiled for me.

Between that and playing dum dum games like BLOPS 2, I am loving the combination of video and games at the moment.

jambo

Making really good progress in Bioshock Infinite but I really feel like I need to keep pushing through it so it doesn't get spoiled for me.

I played about 6 hours of 1999 mode and then I was away for Easter and busy since then.

Haven't really played anything besides a bit of AoE2 HD in the past fortnight...

Kritz

Banned
The dopes on dota crew let me ruin two games for them. I'd nearly gone a year without playing that fucking game. This is what happens when games stop coming out.

Speaking of games coming out, man guacamelee looks awesome. I need it.

On a platform that isnt psn :( I say, with a ps3 plugged right next to my pc, hooked into my monitor already.

Rahk

Oh sweet, it's out, I had totally forgotten about this game. Vita or PS3 hmmm, fuck it, both, loving these buy one platform get the other free games :D
I'll grab it tonight. I don't have a PS3, but I'll just buy it on the web store to get both copies anyway.

Wife & Son went to dinner at a friends place yesterday, had kangaroo steaks and garlic prawns. Little guy still isn't big on meat as it is chewey and too hard for him to quickly consume so he only had the prawns. Wife was up all night vomitting. Got about 30 minutes sleep and still haven't been able to drag myself out of bed early enough to start C25K. Fun times!

Also had another kebab because fuck they taste good!

I'm at about the same. Each time I play it's for about an hour, hour and a half.
I was the same until I hit the 3/4 mark and then couldn't stop for 5 hours straight lol. Soo good.

I literally could have used that 5 minutes ago when I ordered cheap Hitman and Sly 4 off of them.
Shit, I should have said:

PSA Hitman Absolution is FREE on PS+ next month

I've never ordered from there before but have looking at a few board games on there for a while now. What are the like to order from?
Best place to buy from. Delivery time is 2 weeks.

She needs to stop wearing make up so dark/ fake tanning/ whatever is going on.
Need a Palpatine photoshop.

jambo

PSA Hitman Absolution is FREE on PS+ next month

I still laugh a little when people say they there is a new FREE game on PS+, even though you have to pay for PS+.

It's like saying that you get free access to mulitplayer games on XBLive Gold, even though you have to pay for Gold.

PSA Hitman Absolution is FREE on PS+ next month if you paid $50 for all the PS+ goodies including dozens of games

I still laugh a little when people say they there is a new FREE game on PS+, even though you have to pay for PS+.

It's like saying that you get free access to mulitplayer games on XBLive Gold, even though you have to pay for Gold.

I guess it would be same as those places you need to pay membership for, the big supermarket places. So quoting the price of an item there you would have to add on the membership price too.

PS+ also gives you discounts on games though (i.e. you still pay, you just pay less). If you're trying to distinguish between the two types of offerings it makes sense to call the ones that you don't get specifically charged for the "free" games as opposed to the discounted ones. I can't think of a better way to refer to them.

The XBL analogy would only work if there were some games that Gold members could play online without having to pay for, and others that even Gold members still had to pay an amount to play online. I think in that case people would indeed be talking about free multiplayer games on Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom