• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MelGAF: Drinks tonight. Probably at Beer DeLuxe unless a better location is suggested. Probably starting at 17:00-17:30.

Confirmed: Omi, codswallop, HolyCheck
Maybe: BananaArnie, Shaneus
Got better things to do: Megadrive
Undecided: evlcookie

Arrived pretty quick! :O

When did it ship? I used sal once and it was super duper slow! (1 month+)
Shipping notification came through on the 1st Dec, so just under two weeks (9 business days). I was expecting to see it late January, so I'm pretty chuffed.

No one seemed to notice the pose in the photo. :\

that reminds me
did you end up getting me a little trinket that i dont deserve from japan?
Oh yes! I bought a bunch of little crappy gatchapon trinkets. Didn't bring them to work but if I can find them before I head out tonight I'll give you one.

Dead Man

8I6AO.jpg

Okay, what state did this?

2370923628.png

Trying to explain to the state IT guys at work that this should be considered slow enough for an upgrade. The argument that it's holding back our productivity due to sitting around waiting for things to load is "a bit over the top".

:/

Also Yag! Stranger's Wrath on Vita this week! Munch's Oddysseyy next year!

Got Google Hangouts? We'll get you in via videoconference. PM me your preferred Google account name and I'll add it.

If Dodo has things up and running tonight I'll shoot through the deets.
5997_l.jpg

Picked up a 4 pack of this for the wife and it is super delicious! $15 for 4 at Dan's.

Shaneus

I really want to go to drinks tonight but I don't think my body will be ready. Reggie would not approve :(
Warning: I will have been drinking from 1pm.
Really. Want. To. Go.
Picked up a 4 pack of this for the wife and it is super delicious! $15 for 4 at Dan's.
Fuck me dead, that looks incredible. And right after I bought 12 litres of their apple & pear :/
Are they 330mL? Edit: According to a review on Dan Murphy's, it's *less* sweeter than their apple cider. That could be a really nice drink. Drink it while you wait for pages to load!

LOL, that is fucking horrible.
That's with Melbourne as the target though. Nowhere closer, rep?

PS. Really, really want a Vita now. Anyone want to sell? Need Lumines. And from what I can tell via an ad on Gumtree, a "jailbroken" one will at least allow all PSP games to be played on it.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yup I'm down for melbgaf 100%. Wrapping up at work a bit early today so will bus home to drop the cat food and kitty litter off then head in around 6ish.

markot

Banned
I love their excuse for the press release written the night before the newspaper broke the allegations 'computer problems' up there with dog ate my homework.

N0VAM0D

I think I have a 30 day trial. Would you like it? You can use a PC to manage and backup your memory card so you can move your current games off for the meantime and play the freebies. Let me know, anyway. (having said that, I hope the code is still valid)

Oh wow, yes please! That would be really great.

Anyone else going to see Tame Impala in Sydney today?

Painter dropped a paint bucket full of jelly beans to the office. Maybe I will just get drunk on 2.1KG of sugar instead!

Fuck me dead, that looks incredible. And right after I bought 12 litres of their apple & pear :/
Are they 330mL? Edit: According to a review on Dan Murphy's, it's *less* sweeter than their apple cider. That could be a really nice drink. Drink it while you wait for pages to load!

That's with Melbourne as the target though. Nowhere closer, rep?
They taste divine. Not too sweet, not too tart. Very impressed.

lol closer to Warrnambool? Adelaide is a bit further than Melbourne I think. We are in the middle of fucking nowhere.

This is my phone...

313598894.png

315182078.png

Here is mine on the local Optus network. Solid but nothing flash, just G or H or whatever it is. I don't think I have ever seen 3G appear aside from once in Melbourne! Still makes the work internet look like shit. Apparently it is 512KB and they are upgrading it to 1MB but I still call bullshit on it.

Tony not keen on an inquiry into the LNP involvement in the Slipper case. ;)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-14/abbott-denies-slipper-conspiracy/4427424
Poor guy just wants to enjoy his holiday FFS! Give him a break from all the criticism for once.

CricketGAF unite: Aus v SA just started. Aus batting first.
Are we out yet?

Fredescu

CricketGAF unite: Aus v SA just started. Aus batting first.

Matt W:"Interesting tussle this morning "the worst new ball attack that has landed on our shores ever" VS what has been a very brittle top 4. Also good to see that Clarke and Hussey have "bravely" elected to let the newbies once again take the shine off the ball for them..." Anyone else thinks Clarke should be batting higher up?

Are we out yet?
Cowan gone.

Omikron

Matt W:"Interesting tussle this morning "the worst new ball attack that has landed on our shores ever" VS what has been a very brittle top 4. Also good to see that Clarke and Hussey have "bravely" elected to let the newbies once again take the shine off the ball for them..." Anyone else thinks Clarke should be batting higher up?

:lol

Not me. I only submit to the Guardian live blogs :s

I agree Omi. Also that worst new ball attack is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

hamchan

Australia top order sucks. Can't rely on Clarke and Hussey every match, they need to figure out a way for the top 4 to not suck balls.

Danoss

It's evil stuff, and all a conspiracy to make us ill, oh and it's making all children become autistic, you can't argue with FACTS!.

Science via public opinion.

It's an easy bet that most of those people involved in that rubbish video drink alcohol. IT'S POISON, WHY ARE THEY SWALLOWING IT? Nah, just complain about the flouride in it.

Fredescu

Science via public opinion.

It's an easy bet that most of those people involved in that rubbish video drink alcohol. IT'S POISON, WHY ARE THEY SWALLOWING IT? Nah, just complain about the flouride in it.
Natural news? I bet they support homeopathy too, which is to say that they believe that extremely low concentrations of things can leave an "imprint" on water and fix what ails ya. Makes sense that they also believe extremely low concentrations of things can hurt you too. Better not tell them what's in the air they're breathing.

senahorse

Natural news? I bet they support homeopathy too, which is to say that they believe that extremely low concentrations of things can leave an "imprint" on water and fix what ails ya. Makes sense that they also believe extremely low concentrations of things can hurt you too. Better not tell them what's in the air they're breathing.

And I hope they aren't eating any tuna.

Danoss

"Nitrogen? In liquid form that's dangerous, GET RID OF IT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom