• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lying on a camping mattress in the study right now, slowly dying of a cold. In the study because I need to keep myself quarantined from the baby.

On the upside, I beat Liberation Maiden. That game is so randomly Japanese and the cutscenes are chock full of gratuitous shots of the main character's leather-clad, unbelievably round, jiggly butt. Seriously though, there's so much junk in that trunk it makes me feel a little bit dirty, like I just got done playing Leisure Suit Larry or Bayonetta or something.

I'm lying on a camping mattress in the study right now, slowly dying of a cold. In the study because I need to keep myself quarantined from the baby.

On the upside, I beat Liberation Maiden. That game is so randomly Japanese and the cutscenes are chock full of gratuitous shots of the main character's leather-clad, unbelievably round, jiggly butt. Seriously though, there's so much junk in that trunk it makes me feel a little bit dirty, like I just got done playing Leisure Suit Larry or Bayonetta or something.

I'll be grabbing the Guild01 games tonight. Yay specials! $6.50 each I think.

RustyO

Plan B that I bought from you at Muffs
Z3000 that I bought from you at Muffs
Jones Osc
Double Andore
Bubblesound SEM20 that I bought from you at Muffs!

Hahah, small world isn't it man.

Is indeed. Was just randomly going through the thread and i-spyed the modular; the downside of being a gearslut.

Glad to see/hear that you're still enjoying them!

I've sold most of mine off; probably should sell some more. Waaaaay too busy at work to barely even find time to make some music at the moment, been like that for the last year or three.

PPS. What's "Muffs"?

A place for cat worshippers and (euro)crack whores to congregate.

Abandon hope all ye who enter there...

I wish :( Waaaay too much to do. What suck even more is that the Brisbane one is during my OTHER exams. Terrible planning all round.

I've mentioned exactly that to the event planners a few times. The old Brisbane time wasn't much better. Apparently it's not their fault though, it's simply that the venues themselves are booked out at more appropriate times.

I've mentioned exactly that to the event planners a few times. The old Brisbane time wasn't much better. Apparently it's not their fault though, it's simply that the venues themselves are booked out at more appropriate times.

Ah that sucks :/ Maybe they should consider booking earlier or something. Or not moving the Brisnova to November, it was still slightly better than where it is now (halfway through exam block).

Delving into Choc's twitter is like delving into the mind of... I don't know what. Is he coming back to Gaf or is he gone forever Demi-style?

Chostradamus

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
My new look. Work toilets because that's where hipsters take pictures. I've been told in IRC i'm not a hipster though.

haxYxBO.jpg

Deeku

i guess it's more check/gingham, looks great either way! you should start dating the shop chick that chose the stuff for you!

Shooting at MIT, some kind of robbery that resulted in a cop getting gunned down. SUV fleeing throwing grenades and shit :/

Explosions and shots of cops chasing suspects :/

I think both threads are the same thing.

Heavy shit going on over there.

Oh also The Sun finally named Rolf Harris so now media here can too apparently :/

Remember that link I posted about Alan Jones? It's looking increasingly likely that he was right.

Great, now he'll be fucking bragging about it for the rest of his "career". Thank fuck I don't live in Sydney.

Jintor

Remember that link I posted about Alan Jones? It's looking increasingly likely that he was right.

Great, now he'll be fucking bragging about it for the rest of his "career". Thank fuck I don't live in Sydney.

I didn't even bother reading it, what was his theory

Can I expect to see any of you at Supanova this weekend on the Gold Coast?

Nope. It was shocking last year.

Who the fuck plays Battlefield for singleplayer?

The correct answer should be nobody.

I just bought a pair of these for work:

Airflex are pretty much the only brand that has removable inner soles or more room for orthotics. Plus full leather.

Shoes with elastic should be banned. Either wear loafers or go laces.

My new look. Work toilets because that's where hipsters take pictures. I've been told in IRC i'm not a hipster though.

Close to it. Get some ironic tattoos and you'll be set.

Deeku

i agree with dead man, they look fine, but you could look even finer! i actually do recommend black (or dark coloured/ turtle shell) plastic frames, like, not stupid hipster ones, but normal semi-stylish ones. umm, shaneus has pretty nice lookin plastic frames from memory, copy him!

markot

Banned
Whats the difference between Penises and Graphics cards?!

In one case, bigger isnt better!

I hate how big graphics cards are these days >.<

Its kind of funny. CPUs have remained fairly constant, but graphics cards became these huge monstrosities. I wonder how much cpu power we would have if they also thought 'fuck it!' and went super huge with 50 fans!?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Noted! Cheers.

I hadno idea what I was looking for when getting glasses. I think I like the very minimilistic look which is why I went for these.

Beard is new so no idea how thicker glasses would go when I get rid of it.

I think I'm trying to make a bet with myself, shave beard when I lose weight / start getting my things sorted.

Unless it continues to look great then maybe keep it.

I don't read them! But seeing them in the list of threads under Gaming offends my senses. If someone could write a script to search for "favorite" and remove the entire line, I'd be all for it. I like going in that general area, but not when it's stuffed with irrelevant crap like that.

I might create one just for shits and giggles.
Here you go. It whitelists thread titles you allow, and hides the rest. CBF making it try to load more threads from other pages or allow you to unhide them, etc, so I'd suggest browsing the forum display with 200 threads per page (just append &perpage=200 when browsing). It will also probably hide most of the off topic forum, but that may also be a good thing.

PCCG probably hasn't sent out your GPU anyway so go go go!

Whats the difference between Penises and Graphics cards?!

In one case, bigger isnt better!

I hate how big graphics cards are these days >.<

Its kind of funny. CPUs have remained fairly constant, but graphics cards became these huge monstrosities. I wonder how much cpu power we would have if they also thought 'fuck it!' and went super huge with 50 fans!?

Not really, my current 460 is much smaller than the old 6600 or 9800 that I had (and were more expensive at the time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom