• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't been able to bring alcohol back into my diet, pretty sure that is the weekend my wife is off at some conference too :(

Hey fuckers! WOW HD (formerly CD WOW, also part of the holding corporation that also owns Video Ezy but isn't as sleazy as them and states up front what copies of games they are selling are) has free postage this month. They also have 15% off storewide today which means

F25t1.png

3DS
Devil Survivor Overclocked for $35.66
Donkey Kong Returns 3DS for $39.91 preorder
Animal Crossing New Leaf for $39.91 preorder
LEGO City Undercover Begins for $39.91
New Super Mario Bros. 2 for $43.31
Luigi's Mansion 2 for $44.16
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Super Duper for $45.86
Fire Emblem Awakening for $49.26

WiiU
Rayman Legends for $41.61 preorder
NSMBU for $54.36
ResiEvil Revelations for $45 pre-order

Vita
Soul Sacrifice for $40.76
(not many bargains here!)

Omikron

You're awful.
I do always instinctively go to shake with my left hand. People get so confused.

Naw, good for him to do things with both sides of his body for as long as possible.

Did you try giving stuff to him with his left hand? Maybe he switches there, too.

It might not be all bad, though. I mean there are some things I prefer to do with my left hand... need my right hand for the mouse, you see.

And yeah, he will keep it in his left if you give stuff to him there. Its actually kinda interesting as apparently lefties show their 'lefthandedness' earlier than right handers and he was particularly early apparently.

Just tie his left hand behind his body for the next 5 years. Problem solved. Jeez.

Stop pretending like there isn't a simple way to get your kid to be normal and not freaky. No more shame.

Omikron

Just tie his left hand behind his body for the next 5 years. Problem solved. Jeez.

Stop pretending like there isn't a simple way to get your kid to be normal and not freaky. No more shame.

Dude, this is a competition to find out how many genetic traits came from me and the wife ok. Sh.

Who knew AusGAF was so anti left handed awesomeness? Outrageous. It's the best hand.

Also $200 is mega tempting for a WiiU. Mega tempting. Do UK console's play our games? No right?

Shaneus

Or take him to Thailand and frame him for graffiti. Problem takes care of itself.

Also $200 is mega tempting for a WiiU. Mega tempting. Do UK console's play our games? No right?
Depends on when they'll start releasing them.

I'm right-handed, by the way.

When I was talking about things in the environment not being built for lefties, think of:

- Scissors
- Gamepads
- WASD/Mouse arrangements
- Locations of USB ports
- Touch-based UIs on phones
- Left to Right writing system (sort of)

It's like trying to navigate the all-important water cooler shibboleths of Cricket or AFL/Union/League fandom. It can be done, but it is neither comfortable or natural.

hamchan

Still haven't been able to bring alcohol back into my diet, pretty sure that is the weekend my wife is off at some conference too :(

Hey fuckers! WOW HD (formerly CD WOW, also part of the holding corporation that also owns Video Ezy but isn't as sleazy as them and states up front what copies of games they are selling are) has free postage this month. They also have 15% off storewide today which means

F25t1.png

3DS
Devil Survivor Overclocked for $35.66
Donkey Kong Returns 3DS for $39.91 preorder
Animal Crossing New Leaf for $39.91 preorder
LEGO City Undercover Begins for $39.91
New Super Mario Bros. 2 for $43.31
Luigi's Mansion 2 for $44.16
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Super Duper for $45.86
Fire Emblem Awakening for $49.26

WiiU
Rayman Legends for $41.61 preorder
NSMBU for $54.36
ResiEvil Revelations for $45 pre-order

Vita
Soul Sacrifice for $40.76
(not many bargains here!)

Might as well buy all those 3DS games I never plan to play I guess.

Yeah, just bought Luigi, Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing. Way too busy to play them any time soon, so long shipping time is fine with me. Nintendo games rarely drop in price anyways.

I'm right-handed, by the way.

When I was talking about things in the environment not being built for lefties, think of:

- Scissors
- Gamepads
- WASD/Mouse arrangements
- Locations of USB ports
- Touch-based UIs on phones
- Left to Right writing system (sort of)

It's like trying to navigate the all-important water cooler shibboleths of Cricket or AFL/Union/League fandom. It can be done, but it is neither comfortable or natural.

For the longest time I had WASD on my right hand and my left hand crossed under holding the mouse. Sadly I can no longer use that as an excuse as to why I'm so terrible at games :p

After you pointed it out this morning I noticed it a lot more today, especially at work. I have to switch hands or cross hands over for almost every activity. Tongs etc are always placed on the right, while boxes etc are always on the left.

Guess whos account just got validated.

><

Abyssmal

Neo Member
shan is dating choc?

Yes.

I thought shans bf had posted in here ages ago though?

I've never had a Gaf account.

It's shans bf, exciting times.

u kno it.

Hi Five to all Left handed People. *it sucks being a Left Handed man in a Right Handed world.*

Also, Shannon keeps talking about some AusGaf quiz all new people have to take. Am I supposed to do that or is it like citizenship, Shannon has done hers so I don't need to do mine.

Also, Shannon keeps talking about some AusGaf quiz all new people have to take. Am I supposed to do that or is it like citizenship, Shannon has done hers so I don't need to do mine.

WELL TOO BAD I DONT KEEP THIS TXT FILE ON MY DESKTOP FOR NOTHING

Steam ID?
360 Gamertag?
PS3 thingy?
Twitterer?
How many of your relatives has the Carbon Tax suffocated so far?
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?
Would you buy a Crackdown 3?
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?
iOS gamer or Android user?
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?
Is Women teh weakest sex in gaeming?
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?
UGG boots. Do you speak it?
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY?
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? Insert guy/girl of interest (Lily Cerna, Ella Morton, Mel McLaughlin, kPOP) here.
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?
Jalapeño man?
BACON MAN?
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?
Vegemite... Mana from heaven or foul toxic sludge?
Do you plays the Halos or Duties or FieldsOfBattlez?
Any glass eyeballs?
Are you the one delaying all the fucking videogames into 2013 killing 3rd party support for the WiiU?
Are you Mayan or can use Maya?
Curse of Monkey Island is the greatest game of all time

Dead Man

Hi Five to all Left handed People. *it sucks being a Left Handed man in a Right Handed world.*

Welcome aboard. The bolded bodes well, the results of your test will finalise the direction of your future GAF interactions.

Abyssmal

Neo Member
WELL TOO BAD I DONT KEEP THIS TXT FILE ON MY DESKTOP FOR NOTHING

Steam ID?

Abyssmal

360 Gamertag?

I don't play Xbox

PS3 thingy?

I don't play PS3 online

Twitterer?

Don't use Twitter...

How many of your relatives has the Carbon Tax suffocated so far?

None. The Carbon Tax is a sound concept. If they used that money to go towards the environment that it.

Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?

George Lazenby

Would you buy a Crackdown 3?

Crackdown 1 and 2 weren't good games, what is wrong with you.

Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?

No thoughts.

iOS gamer or Android user?

iOS

How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?

DRM is dumb.

Is Women teh weakest sex in gaeming?

In terms of what ?

Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?

No.

UGG boots. Do you speak it?

No.

Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.

Yes they are.

Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY?

I want a 3DS

D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?

I play DnD, Board and Capcom games. I don't buy their DLC though.

Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? Insert guy/girl of interest (Lily Cerna, Ella Morton, Mel McLaughlin, kPOP) here.

Hugh Jackman.

Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?

He's an idiot.

Jalapeño man?

I can eat them.

BACON MAN?

I'll eat it.

Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?

I'm allergic to alcohol.

Vegemite... Mana from heaven or foul toxic sludge?

I like Vegemite.

Do you plays the Halos or Duties or FieldsOfBattlez?

Battlefield 3

Any glass eyeballs?

No

Are you the one delaying all the fucking videogames into 2013 killing 3rd party support for the WiiU?

I'm having fun watching the WiiU burn.

Are you Mayan or can use Maya?

I use Maya

Curse of Monkey Island is the greatest game of all time

No.

Gazunta

Oh hey guys speaking of cheap games Rayman Origins 3DS $10 from Dick Smith Online.

That was awesome. I can't believe you got hit by a bus but got up because Street Fighter.

I really really really fucking love Street Fighter.

The worst week of my life was only survivable because I played Street Fighter Alpha 2 non stop for eighteen hours a day. Street Fighter has gotten me through some shit.

Great comic, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom