• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

markot

Banned
Snape kills Dumbledore
Ned Stark Dies
Darth Vader is Lukes father
Bruce Willis is a ghost as well
Rosebud is a sleigh
The chick in the crying game is a dude
It was earth all along
Soylent green is people
Its a cookbook, a cookbook.

So we finally got our wedding photos back the other day and I thought I would include AusGAF in the festivities :)

wedding4.jpg

wedding5l.jpg

wedding1y.jpg

wedding2k.jpg

wedding3b.jpg

senahorse

Guys what do I do. My parents have guests over but I'm really hungry but I don't want to get changed/talk to strange adults.

Nope.

Call a pizza to your bedroom window. Twitter about it while putting up a chronicle of the events on facebook, a youtube video, instragram the pizza and then blog about the whole experience.

edit: newest first guys, all you do is click on the thread title, BAM, newest post.

Yagharek

Snape kills Dumbledore
Ned Stark Dies
Darth Vader is Lukes father
Bruce Willis is a ghost as well
Rosebud is a sleigh
The chick in the crying game is a dude
It was earth all along
Soylent green is people
Its a cookbook, a cookbook.

markot is on ignore

Yeah, it was somewhat of a deliberate understatement... I just love the term "adult contemporary" because it reminds me of the direction that radio station in Airheads was about to take ("Listen to the mellow sounds of the RAIN") and provides the younger posters in here with an even greater impression of the distance of the age gap between myself and them ;)

I'm 19 and like Graceland!

Did you guys see Obama's speech at the memorial service? Looks like he's prepping to change the gun laws. It was a really great speech. He looked like he was crying by the end, I know I was.

Jintor

Very emotional speech, but there's no way he can affect change when he has so much more to worry about in his second term right now

Gastro population 1? Fine, can deal with that
Gastro population 2? Well shit, wish I could afford a place with 2 bathrooms
Gastro population 3? Nope. Can't do it. Not cool. Yuck.

Also 5th last day of the working year with probably 100 hours of work to get done? Awesome timing :/

LittleBigPlanet Karting is $23 for PS+, $30 for pleebs for the next 2 days on PSN

The wildlife is the only real plus over Far Cry 2 it has. Made the game worthwhile for me.

Gonna get a PS3 so I can watch blurays. Good PS3 exclusives, go. I know you guys love lists.
Valkyria Chronicles
Pixeljunk monsters
Uncharted series (especially 2 which will be around the top of Best of Generation threads next year)
MGS4
3D Dot Game Heroes
Demons Souls
Folklore
Infamous series (especially 2)
Ratchet & Clank Future 1&2 (avoid the others, 2 is one of the best of the generation again)
Tokyo Jungle
Journey
Unfinished Swan (if you have Move)

So we finally got our wedding photos back the other day and I thought I would include AusGAF in the festivities :)

wedding1y.jpg
Congrats!

markot

Banned
NRA is Joffery and Gun Control is Ned Stark.

By which I mean Joffery kills Ned Stark. In Game of Thrones. The book and tv show.

Wow, markot going full retard. I mean, he was pretty retarded before, but this is like Super Saiyan Retard.

Gonna get a PS3 so I can watch blurays. Good PS3 exclusives, go. I know you guys love lists.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors is pretty cool if you like One Piece and/or Warriors games. Probably best to wait and see if the second gets localised though.

Jintor

:( Can't I be a little optimistic? It should be a priority. He has to do something.

It's more about what he can do. Shootings galvanise both sides of the gun control debate heavily, and the Republicans are already being incredibly obstructionist even when Obama isn't even talking about gun control.

It's more about what he can do. Shootings galvanise both sides of the gun control debate heavily, and the Republicans are already being incredibly obstructionist even when Obama isn't even talking about gun control.

That is true. There's a lot of opposition. But if anyone can take action, its him, and no time has been more conducive to change than right now. If people can't see that guns are a problem after 20 first graders are killed they never will. If the changes were moderate, perhaps involving inspections for safe gun storage, limits on types and number of weapons unless you get a special permit (for collectors) etc, I think it could be plausible.

I don't get it, probably some tv show noone else watchs?

edit: I'm talking about Jints post btw not the President interupting the footy

Microsoft have shown they don't give a fuck since the FIFA stuff. They just want the most revenue possible.

Lots of people ain't going to back it up unfortunately. Some people just don't care. I don't see him being able to pull it off sadly.

:(

Obama doing something about gun control in the US would go some way towards actually earning that Nobel Prize.

Watson.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Columnist/Columnists/2012/10/19/1350652961604/-Lucy-Liu-as-Watson-010.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ah, of course. Elementary when you think about it.

Yagharek

Sounds pretty much like any major corporation.

Nintendo conducted a complete NES recall in Japan after launch due to a problem with it reading some carts.

Sony lied about the apocalyps3 for a week then came clean slowly but only because 70 million CC accounts were potentially compromised.

Microsoft have never admitted a fuckup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom