• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expired unfortunately :(

Did you get a 35% off voucher from doing the survey? Reading their twitter account it may work on pre-orders today.

EDIT: actually no they expired the other day

:/

The only current ones are for if you pre-ordered a title lately.

I would expect a new one to appear by the weekend, they rarely go long with out one active. That one I posted earlier ran out on Tuesday.

I swear after doing that survey the code provided said it expired on the 1st Jan, but when they released it to everyone they changed it to the 14th Dec...

senahorse

Did you get a 35% off voucher from doing the survey? Reading their twitter account it may work on pre-orders today.

EDIT: actually no they expired the other day

:/

The only current ones are for if you pre-ordered a title lately.

I have the survey one but I was going to use it on something more expensive like Tomb Raider or Bioshock. I doubt if I pre-order one of those games with the coupon they will give me another.

I swear after doing that survey the code provided said it expired on the 1st Jan, but when they released it to everyone they changed it to the 14th Dec...

Wait what, it said that for me, are you telling me it has expired?

Truth

n746Q.png

Yeah, I'm just going to apply for this Newstep program that they have at my university, and using the marks I get from that, apply for whatever course I want. It's basically the HSC all over again, but it's probably going to be a lot more useful, and less stressful. Also, congrats on the girlfriend!

Going to Newcastle hey? I'm transferring to there for next year. (from Canberra uni)

Rezbit

PS3 library so far consists of Journey/Unfinished Swan combo, Wipeout HD Fury, God of War 3, Killzone 2 and Yakuza 4.

Anyone on PSN? Let's be friends.

Shaneus

You can get it via the PS3 store, Vita store or the SEN Store.
zKHPC.jpg

This is what happens when you Holy.

Shaneus just asks and asks and asks.

As someone who owns a fez it pains me to see him ask the same question 3 times.

:(
I don't get it. It's not like anyone answered my question at all :( I thought it could've been an FB-exclusive deal or something. There wasn't even anything on OzBargain :(

As someone who did their shopping in Corio and felt safe I will say that I refuse to drive into Werribee, even if Missy Higgins was naked waiting for me.
She actually has more to do with Geelong though than Werribee. So if anything, you'd go to Corio Village *and* she'd be naked and waiting for you.

But you're more likely to find someone there who just likes to listen to Missy Higgins, is naked, doped up on meth and waiting for *anyone*.

Miller Heidke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Higgins
Kate Hyphenated-Surname squeals like Celine Dion on helium when she sings and is a pretentious, arty-farty trollop with barely an ounce of talent in her whole body.

Only 400 allards! Eidos have done amazing with the main DLC for Sleepy so far. Trailer is the boss.
400 Allards? Is it not on PC or am I missing something?

PS. I'm Shaneus2k2 on PSN. Add me... if you dare. Or not, I don't give a shit. Because that's how I roll.

el_rezzo on PSN

Farrrrrrrk Aussie Bond goes on for a long damn time. Like 2 and a half hours! Crikey.
Also lol at his agent telling him to pull out of his 5 movie deal because Bond would be out of fashion.
Also lol that Tim Dalton was asked to take over for that movie but passed because he thought he was too young.
Bond history is so fascinating!

I don't get it. It's not like anyone answered my question at all :( I thought it could've been an FB-exclusive deal or something. There wasn't even anything on OzBargain :(
It's up there now!

She actually has more to do with Geelong though than Werribee. So if anything, you'd go to Corio Village *and* she'd be naked and waiting for you.
But you're more likely to find someone there who just likes to listen to Missy Higgins, is naked, doped up on meth and waiting for *anyone*.
You evidently haven't been to Corio :)

400 Allards? Is it not on PC or am I missing something?
It was the price I knew at the time man, gimme a break! $5 on Steam, wait for it to be $2.50 or $3.75 in a sale or on GMG

Danoss

Kate Hyphenated-Surname squeals like Celine Dion on helium when she sings and is a pretentious, arty-farty trollop with barely an ounce of talent in her whole body.

While it's perfectly fine that you don't like her, that last part is very wrong. She's a trained opera singer and a very talented vocalist.

Danoss Hyphenated-Surname likes her very much. I quite like her cover of Johnny Farnham's 'You're the Voice'.

N0VAM0D

Going to Newcastle hey? I'm transferring to there for next year. (from Canberra uni)

Yeah, and I'll probably stick with it once I'm done with Newstep, it's so much easier to stay local. I'm definitely not ready to move out just yet, haha! Plus, it's a great university with a gorgeous campus.

I'm curious though, why the transfer?

Shaneus

While it's perfectly fine that you don't like her, that last part is very wrong. She's a trained opera singer and a very talented vocalist.

Danoss Hyphenated-Surname likes her very much. I quite like her cover of Johnny Farnham's 'You're the Voice'.
Yeah, I just got caught up in the moment ;)

No doubt she's talented, but that squealy kind of singing that squeezes it's way into being somehow hip or whatever by appearing in alternative Triple J-esque tracks just kind of rubs me up the wrong way for some reason.

Danoss

Yeah, I just got caught up in the moment ;)

No doubt she's talented, but that squealy kind of singing that squeezes it's way into being somehow hip or whatever by appearing in alternative Triple J-esque tracks just kind of rubs me up the wrong way for some reason.

I figured as much from the tone I detected in your post. :)

I can see her not being everyone's cup of tea, even if they like that style of music. She's peculiar and quirky, which is one of the things I really like. Her voice is quite versatile, unrecognisable even by people who know her with the lower register used on 'Fatty Gets a Stylist' with 'Are You Ready?' being the most well known.

Darklord

Banned
Man, the EA servers are fucked tonight. I want to play ME3. Took about 4 minutes to even connect at the start, go into multiplayer, kicks me off the entire thing after like 30 seconds.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I'm staying in Melbourne and I looked out of my hotel window at midnight and saw fires raging and mayhem everywhere.

I was pretty scared until I realised I was just looking towards Frankston.

Holiday Sale badge in the bag already :)

Rep where are all the GMG codes, I want Lego LOTR for cheap.

GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

30% off voucher, valid from last night until 03/01/13

She doesn't actually get a hell of a lot of Triple J attention, compared to acts like Sia or Missy Higgins.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
As someone who did their shopping in Corio and felt safe I will say that I refuse to drive into Werribee, even if Missy Higgins was naked waiting for me.
Never been to Corio - is it really that bad? ;p I've been to werribee like several times though, even considered working at a few schools there in my OSHC job, but I'm scared of what horrors the kids might be!

Yeah, and I'll probably stick with it once I'm done with Newstep, it's so much easier to stay local. I'm definitely not ready to move out just yet, haha! Plus, it's a great university with a gorgeous campus.

I'm curious though, why the transfer?

Good to hear about the campus!

Money heh
I was living on campus at the university of Canberra which was fun but I got tired of all my income going towards rent so I've moved back home (the central coast) and will commute to Newcastle. Hopefully ill be able to do some of my units at the ourimbah campus too.

N0VAM0D

Good to hear about the campus!

Money heh
I was living on campus at the university of Canberra which was fun but I got tired of all my income going towards rent so I've moved back home (the central coast) and will commute to Newcastle. Hopefully ill be able to do some of my units at the ourimbah campus too.

I see, fair enough! I'm sure you'll enjoy it there. Good luck with your studies!

Marsh is too lazy to post that he has Steam keys (individual I think) for:

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

First person to take a photo of themselves outside drinking from a mug can have any or all of them that they want.

Gazunta

Only a few hours to go and I'm OUTTA HERE
to hit the shops and finally get my wife her Xmas thingies, I'm sure she wants a WiiU right

I volunteered to come back to work a week early. What the hell is wrong with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom