• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

That makes even less sense. I could understand if they were just greedy, that sounds inept.

At this stage, nothing surprises me. 5 hour battery life, 2 hour updates. Region locked controllers, time locked eshop. No surround sound unless you get a new receiver. Resolution/display confusion for wii vc/wiiare games.

It makes it impossible even for ME to justify getting one at this stage.

Dead Man

At this stage, nothing surprises me. 5 hour battery life, 2 hour updates. Region locked controllers, time locked eshop. No surround sound unless you get a new receiver. Resolution/display confusion for wii vc/wiiare games.

It makes it impossible even for ME to justify getting one at this stage.

I haven't had a Nintendo console since the 64, but I was thinking about a U, but yeah, I'll need to wait a long time I think.

Jintor

bayonetta2.jpg

Waiting... waiting... waiting...

Yagharek

Oh the games are there or on the way, but they really should be sticking to offline only consoles and licensing standard connectivity such as optical out/DTS.

Yagharek

I'm not seeing it for a few days, only getting to see Skyfall in 2 days time ffs.

Also, a pre-emptive request: could markot please refrain from posting spoilers for the hobbit, dr who and skyfall.

Thanks in advance.

Going for Hobbit now. Anyone seen it yet, apart from hamchan?

Saw it this morning!It was great! I especially liked that
they included some of the songs
. It was incredibly long, especially as someone who had bought a large drink into the cinema. Some of my more hardcore fan friends didn't really like the changes that had been made though.

jambo

To finish off a fantastic year we had a car crash today. Everyone's ok, but the car is crunched in on the front left. Engine and radiator look ok but the tow truck driver said he guessed $2000-$3000.

We were driving back from Middleton on the south coast and a car suddenly braked and caused some cars to bunch up. Missus slammed on the brakes but hit the back right of the Commodore in front.

Luckily I have comprehensive on it, so going to work out insurance tkmorrow.

Yay.

Shaneus

Currently in Adelaide scanning some of my old magazines for my tumblr. Spotted this in an N64 Gamer, thought you guys would appreciate it.

hanky.jpg
Bahahaha. Brilliant.

To finish off a fantastic year we had a car crash today. Everyone's ok, but the car is crunched in on the front left. Engine and radiator look ok but the tow truck driver said he guessed $2000-$3000.

We were driving back from Middleton on the south coast and a car suddenly braked and caused some cars to bunch up. Missus slammed on the brakes but hit the back right of the Commodore in front.

Luckily I have comprehensive on it, so going to work out insurance tkmorrow.

Yay.
It's a shitty, shitty thing to say... but at least it wasn't anything like what happened to that poor taxi driver (literally) just down the road from where I live last night. And the cunt that ran into him got out of it without a fucking scratch. I hope he rots in hell, that horrible fucking excuse for a human being.

bayonetta2.jpg

Waiting... waiting... waiting...
All I can see is this logo:
BXgT9.jpg

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
15-hours in Dark Souls.

And I'm literally convinced it might be one of my top-10 favorite games of all-time. No game has given me a feeling quite like this; except for the likes of fallout 2, baldurs gate 2, deus ex, mother 3, metal gear solid 1/2, planescape torment etc.

The fact I still have so much left in the game fills me up with so much excitement.:D

Shaneus

Young Jane Seymour eases the brain drain.
Which movie was that again? I needs to see it.

Also, I think I'm going to buy myself both Star Trek Next Gen seasons. If they're only $50 a pop for each remastered season, I could easily see myself going all in with the entire series (assuming the show didn't jump the shark as obviously as something like The Simpsons did).

Jintor

15-hours in Dark Souls.

And I'm literally convinced it might be one of my top-10 favorite games of all-time. No game has given me a feeling quite like this; except for the likes of fallout 2, baldurs gate 2, deus ex, mother 3, metal gear solid 1/2, planescape torment etc.

The fact I still have so much left in the game fills me up with so much excitement.:D

Amazing game. A-mazing game.

Which movie was that again? I needs to see it.

Also, I think I'm going to buy myself both Star Trek Next Gen seasons. If they're only $50 a pop for each remastered season, I could easily see myself going all in with the entire series (assuming the show didn't jump the shark as obviously as something like The Simpsons did).
First Moore one, with soundtrack entirely by the 5th Beatle, Live & Let Die. It is mildly terrible.

:/

Absolutely loved The Hobbit. Stunning in every department, didn't want it to end. Will watch it again next week in HFR, though I believe it won't be able to top the imax experience.

Some kids were discussing the movie as everyone was leaving, one of them said that it was way much better than Twilight. I didn't know to smile about their decision or feel sad about the comparison.

Not yet. Planning on that within the week or so. Today's movie was Wreck It Ralph (which was pretty good!).

I saw Ralph over a month ago (I was overseas). Fun movie.

Roger Moore got stuck with some awful Bond scripts

:(

Worst bond of them all imo.

Speaking of which, guess who finally booked in to take their driving test? Come February I will be loose on the roads (if I can pass)!

Good luck. Just don't try to run other vehicles off the road or smash some windscreens with your fists.

fun time at syth's even though i was super exhausted
turns out im super great at managing footballers when i try
omi better watch out
met his cat
seemed to not like me
not that is was scared of me but as if it made a conscious decision to not engage with me and went out of its way to avoid walking past me
i think im going into hibernation for a few days and having some me time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom