• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusPoliGAF |OT| Boats? What Boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirokazu

Who is this superhero whose statue is in Old Parliament House??

resize

Shaneus

"For voting below the line in the Senate, voters may use a consecutive series in various styles – such as: numerals (1 2 3), words (one two three), roman numerals (I II III IV), or ordinal numerals (1st 2nd 3rd). In certain cases, a mixture of numbering sequences can be used, provided that the voter's intention is clear."

exampleS5.png

Awesome. Something to try next time :p
IS IT A TWO OR AN ELEVEN OH GOD THIS IS SO CONFUSING.

bomma_man

I have three unopened Cascades from the eighties that might be cracked tonight. Or thrown at Eric Abetz's office, which is about 50m down the road.

tri_willy

Good riddance Rudd, I never liked the man and could not understand the adoration he gets.

Not an Abbott supporter but must say, as someone who doesn't live in Australia at present, the idea of Abbott in power gives me a great feeling of schadenfreude.

gtfo

ibtL0IkDSGb9GU.jpg

may as well make fun of this damned election

Yagharek

Drinks: cider, red, white, champers and if it gets real bad, hellyers road peat thingy.

I might be celebrating only for green senate results, if at all.

Kanyon

Abbott as PM?! We are so fucked aren't we?

So long NBN and equal rights for gay couples, we dared to dream big but alas it wasn't enough... ;'-(

Is there any good news yet?

At least Arthur Sinodinos is on ABC24, a good decent thoughtful Lib. I can't imagine having to watch Costello, Michael Kroeger, Ross Cameron etc... gloat endlessly.

m3k

hello fellow australian gaffers

voted this morning in townhall sydney....................

im gonna get my flatmate to buy me some drinks to commiserate tony abbott running the country

my god, i live here so i hope he doesnt change things too much but i hope people realise how bad he is of a politician... politically backwards he has shown nothing to instill hope, negative politics is the worst

so much head shaking

Jake.

ABC has the best 'unbiased' and serious coverage on free-to-air right? channel 10's 'the project' covering it is a joke.

mandiller

ABC has the best 'unbiased' and serious coverage on free-to-air right? channel 10's 'the project' covering it is a joke.

I'm biased, but we've got Stephen Smith, Arthur Sinodinos, Antony Green, Kerry O'Brien etc. it's been really good this year so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom