• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusPoliGAF |OT| Boats? What Boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
well at least with such massive swings the Liberal Party won't have to bow so extensively to special interests.

Australia might finally be able to start planning on how to fund the baby boomer retirement/healthcare costs.

Yagharek

Oh yay Mal Brough is going to get in. For those of you who have forgotten:

"Mr Brough, acted with Mr Ashby and another Slipper staffer Karen Doane in abusing the judicial process for the "purpose of causing significant public, reputational and political damage to Mr Slipper"

"Brough's fundraiser menu offered dishes disparagingly named after members of the Labor Party, including the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, who was described using sexist remarks as having 'Small Breasts, Huge Thighs & A Big Red Box'"

Yep. Disgusting scum.

bomma_man

I actually did, during NaNoWriMo. Trouble is, the first draft sucks. I mean it suuuucccks

The plot is barely coherent, the story is reliant on a huge Deus Ex Machina and the main characters are paper thin. Writing pithy comments on message boards is easy. Writing for real is hard.

But thank you.

;_;

I'm sure your fiction is good but you should really be writing social and political analysis. If my former sociology tutor can write op ed for the Guardian you sure can.

mandiller

gqblmKE.jpg

Prime Minister Tony Abbott........Tony Abbott...... Who'd have thunk it back in 2007 when Rudd swept to power

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
So they are calling Fairfax for Palmer.

As a Fairfax residentant.. This is interesting.

5710875689_75d68ae64e_z.jpg

well at least with such massive swings the Liberal Party won't have to bow so extensively to special interests.

Australia might finally be able to start planning on how to fund the baby boomer retirement/healthcare costs.

Pretty sure the swing to the Libs overall isn't that huge, the swing away from ALP/Greens to others is huge compared to that.

Also the whole 3% super thing is getting scrapped by the Libs isn't it? That seemed like a positive step towards baby boomer laziness (hey Dad!).

wonzo

Banned
Mal Brough's a piece of shit but at least the Greens have retained Melbourne. Also Clive palmer's deff. gonna win Fairfax.
I'm starting the 2016 campaign now.

BRING BACK KIM
edit: large image, was tempted to leave unquoted
Never forget 1998.

hidys

Was just the (automatic?) graphic. Antony Green was contradicting it at the same time.

Yeah it seems that racist obnoxious fuckwit will loose her seat to the independent. He was even assuming 70% preference flow from Labor which I think will be higher.

Higgins and Kooyong letting the team down

That's assuming they were part of the team in the first place.

Kooyong is basically home to a billion "elite" $20,000p.a. private schools - I went to one. For every state secondary school, there are practically two private schools and something like 70% of kids in Kooyong are private educated. Literally all the people and kids who live there are overprivileged and most don't know how good they have it so its no wonder they auto-vote Liberal every time.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY WRITTEN 73 TWICE ON MY SENATE PAPER

Sorry guys, if Tony wins both houses, don't beat me up ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom