• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusPoliGAF |OT| Boats? What Boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

samantha hawley ‏@samanthahawley 5h
Media crush as Rudd votes... Refugee protestors yelling "say it loud say it clear refugees are welcome here.

Mike and the Mechanics-inspired chants ?

Day is not a total bust after all.

Man, I just want a combative and effective senate.

I primary voted Senator Online and had a bunch of no-hope-of-ever-winning-a-seat parties, like Secular, Sex, Pirate etc. before the Democrats, then Greens, then it goes on a little way before Labour, on through the LDP and Palmer, to the LNP, then through all the detritus of the various flavours of theocrat, the blokes who just want to go out and do blokey things like shoot endangered fish in a Hilux and the white nationalist parties, including one, I found out today, that was founded by a fair dinkum Nazi sympathiser.

I wish there were a way to quantify all their positions somehow and display them like a constellation of naked idealism, hatred and wishy washy mediocrity. They would form a jagged path to me.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
joe6my89.jpg

Dead Man

Man, I just want a combative and effective senate.

I primary voted Senator Online and had a bunch of no-hope-of-ever-winning-a-seat parties, like Secular, Sex, Pirate etc. before the Democrats, then Greens, then it goes on a little way before Labour, on through the LDP and Palmer, to the LNP, then through all the detritus of the various flavours of theocrat, the blokes who just want to go out and do blokey things like shoot endangered fish in a Hilux and the white nationalist parties, including one, I found out today, that was founded by a fair dinkum Nazi sympathiset.

I wish there were a way to quantify all their positions somehow and display them like a constellation of naked idealism, hatred and wishy washy mediocrity. They would form a jagged path to me.

You need to write books. That is beautiful and devastating.

What's the deal with mirabella, why's she hated so?

Hateful woman, takes credit for others work, stupid, and hateful. Did I mention she's a hateful person?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Vote for Palmer is a vote for a dinosaur theme park.

A vote for Palmer United is a vote for dinosaurs. Dinosaur parks. On boats. We're building boats. Creating jobs. Boat jobs. Jobs for dinosaurs. No more waste. No unemployment. Cut the tax. The dinosaur tax. Vote Palmer United. We're starting a revolution.

You need to write books. That is beautiful and devastating
I actually did, during NaNoWriMo. Trouble is, the first draft sucks. I mean it suuuucccks

The plot is barely coherent, the story is reliant on a huge Deus Ex Machina and the main characters are paper thin. Writing pithy comments on message boards is easy. Writing for real is hard.

But thank you.

;_;

mandiller

Looks like Chris Bowen is going to keep his seat. That's very good news for Labor. He's one of the remaining stars, future opposition leader besides Albo and Shorten. David Bradbury is sent packing though.

Oh yay Mal Brough is going to get in. For those of you who have forgotten:

"Mr Brough, acted with Mr Ashby and another Slipper staffer Karen Doane in abusing the judicial process for the "purpose of causing significant public, reputational and political damage to Mr Slipper"

"Brough's fundraiser menu offered dishes disparagingly named after members of the Labor Party, including the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, who was described using sexist remarks as having 'Small Breasts, Huge Thighs & A Big Red Box'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom