• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian and New Zealand Rollcall Gaming Side DX: 2009

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Wow, there's more country Victorian GAFfers than I thought.

RegionalVictoriaGAF unite!

Rlan

Neverender said:
The Pace. It was strange.

Odd, I've forgotten who he is too. I may have added him due to his achievements and me following them, or maybe he's from the old PlayNow days. Is his name Ron?

Shawsie64

Banned
already on it F-yeah! :D

also add

Electricgypsy, I got her to make an account a while ago but she doesn't post much but shes from Sydney.

and

Marshmellow, he prob wont see this thread but hes from Adelaide

snaildog

master15 said:
Do I need to hand in my NZ card? I did in fact move to Vancover but I am still there in spirit.
I already nicked it out of your wallet. Use your Aussie card, cheating bunch of pricky prontings.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
OP updated with all the new names. Keep the names coming and I'll keep updating the OP and bumping to let people know when it's updated.

Rahk said:
We have some pie now? Was that there before? I don't remember seeing it.
really? i don't see it. there's only USA, Germany, UK, Canada, Netherlands, France and "Others".

Clipper

Grew up in Brissy and am there right now (visiting the folks for Christmas), but my current primary residence is in Sydney.

Rahk

Scrow said:
OP updated with all the new names. Keep the names coming and I'll keep updating the OP and bumping to let people know when it's updated.

really? i don't see it. there's only USA, Germany, UK, Canada, Netherlands, France and "Others".
Now it's gone. WHAT'S GOING ON!?

It had the same percentage as France.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Rahk said:
Now it's gone. WHAT'S GOING ON!?

It had the same percentage as France.
probably depends what time of day you look at it. the image is dynamically generated.

Top Bottom