• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Yeah this is a fantastic matchup as aways. Two technical masters of tennis putting each other through an insane test of endurance to see who blinks first. They're both far too good to be caught out by shitty Fed/Nadal trick shots or to even attempt that on each other which is why I guess some people don't enjoy it.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This is a strange match. There's no obvious momentum whatsoever.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
true, but that's not murray's fault

it's not, but you can't make any conclusions about how murray responded to losing the first set when he might as well be playing a junior.

some signs that djokovic is starting to play again though. and as expected, murray is wilting right away.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine how different Murray's career would have been if he had an effective second serve.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Murray spewing errors now. He's trying to come in further on the baseline but Djokovic is hitting too deep and he ends up taking the shots too early.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
wild djokovic snapped out of confusion. and since his hand doesn't seem to be bothering him anymore, he's just going to cruise to the title. murray can't hold serve for shit.

MIMIC

Banned
I don't want to come off as superstitious, but I did something and Novak lost a couple points straight. As soon as I undid what I did, Novak won 7 straight points. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom