• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Legend.

I was going to say I'd rather have Murray win, but after MIMIC's post, it seems kind of meanspirited now. I guess that's kind of saying it anyway.

If I die, rest assured that I will haunt the shit out of you!

But Murray is anti-tennis. You cannot root for him! (unless.....no....you cannot root for him!).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If I die, rest assured that I will haunt the shit out of you!

But Murray is anti-tennis. You cannot root for him (unless.....no....you cannot root for him!).

Rude.

Whoa whoa whoa! I didn't say I was going to root for him. I just said I'd rather have him win. Let's not say things we can't take back.

MIMIC

Banned
Rude.

Whoa whoa whoa! I didn't say I was going to root for him. I just said I'd rather have him win. Let's not say things we can't take back.

Oh. lol

But Murray with 3 slams? I'd rather Nadal, Djokovic and Federer split them than let Murray have any =p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh. lol

But Murray with 3 slams? I'd rather Nadal, Djokovic and Federer split them than let Murray have any =p

It'd be more interesting. Adds the storyline of Djokovic and Murray both fighting for a French Open they'll never get :p

oti

Banned
Wasn't that umpire really bad in his last match? Asderaki is so much better. She's perfect.

Rooting for Murray. Because Amelie deserves this after all the hate she got.

MIMIC

Banned
I'm so tired. I usually took naps prior to the matches in the 2nd week since it's so early here -___-

also, Kim Sears' t-shirt xD

MIMIC

Banned
From MTF:

4Emscpq.jpg

Dispatch

Murray seems more aggressive than in the past, which might make this more entertaining. It's been a good start.

I hope I didn't jinx it.

Dispatch

We'll see what happens when Murray has the wind advantage with these two games. However, so far, Djokovic is dealing with the breeze much better.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Murray can barely win a point since that botched break of serve chance

those break points were pretty much match points for djokovic. murray can't deal with things not going his way and will consequently withdraw for about a set and a half into his sulky mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom