• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance N' Masques 1

LjQ8nDY.gif

Didn't know White Knight Chronicles finally got an anime adaptation.

Outside of a semi-hype battle theme this was awful, Dropped.

Also, does...anyone actually like using DAISUKI?

Their stream always gives me a bunch of issues.

At least it's not as bad as Viewster.
But really, I don't mind Daisuki, It only really screwed with me once.

K: Missing Kings
CQQKr9pWsAA-yTk.png
CQQRXfvW8AAUfrI.png

Glad Viz put it on Hulu today. Oddly perfect timing to get us ready for s2.

Fantastic movie, Yata Misaki had a great role. His emotional turmoil at the start and then channeling it to good action was fantastic. He, Anna, Kuro are good leads for the franchise and I hope they all play big role in the season. Fushimi was also good with the heartfelt conversation, or rather listening partner, with Yata. I teared up.

Green clan is fantastic for an internet connected app take on powers and abilities. Cosplay ninjas were good with the powers, and they all had nice knives and swords. Which speaking of swords loved all the flashy sword work and particle effects, and ultimately the moving camera on both falling rocks, gorgeous garden area, and even the side of a building. It was stunning.

Perfect anime movie with great new character designs.
CQQImk-W8AAooUy.png
CQQMY7TWgAEKH0J.png

Ascheroth

Lance N' Masques - 01

What better way to start a new season than to watch a generic harem-battle-LN-adaption, right guys?
...Right?

Yeah, this was bad. As generic and by the numbers as it gets.
The only good thing about this was the soundtrack.

And I got a good laugh when it said the MC had White Knight Syndrome, lmao.

Dropped.

Cornbread78

Lance N' Masques 1

LjQ8nDY.gif

Didn't know White Knight Chronicles finally got an anime adaptation.

Outside of a semi-hype battle theme this was awful, Dropped.
At least it's not as bad as Viewster.
But really, I don't mind Daisuki, It only really screwed with me once.

I loved WKC MP, so much fun!

I'll check that out.

Also, does...anyone actually like using DAISUKI?

Their stream always gives me a bunch of issues.

Daisukis player is awful, even at 1080p it still produces a lot of macroblocking and has an overall poor quality. Curiously the video files themselves seem to be of decent quality, it's just that the only player somehow butchers them. Subtitle font is also imho to small.

Okay guys I'll be the one creating the PSN AnimeGAF community. Just asking someone for permission to put the logo up, and I'll start accepting people. It's by request only, so I'll put up my PSN name and if I don't have you as a friend already, you can add me and I'll let you in.

javac

Crunchyroll Adds "The File of Young Kindaichi Returns" Anime to Fall Lineup
Starts Saturday October 3 at 4:00am

Strap yourself in for another round of new streaming announcements at Crunchyroll today! The first title to come down the pike this afternoon is The File of Young Kindaichi Returns, the second season of the mystery-solving anime. The File of Young Kindaichi Returns is set to broadcast on Crunchyroll every Saturday starting October 3 at 4:00am Pacific Time. For more information, visit www.crunchyroll.com/kindaichi.

The File of Young Kindaichi Returns will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: United States, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, the Netherlands, Turkey, Latin America, Spain, and Portugal.
Crunchyroll.com

Crunchyroll to Stream Second Season of "Fafner Exodus" Anime
Starts Friday October 2 at 12:30pm Pacific Time

Fafner Exodus is set to broadcast every Friday starting October 2 at 12:30pm Pacific Time. For more information, visit www.crunchyroll.com/fafner-exodus.

Fafner Exodus will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Turkey, Latin America, the Middle East, and North Africa.
Crunchyroll.com

------
Sentai Filmworks Licenses "Young Black Jack"

HOUSTON, OCTOBER 1, 2015 – Sentai Filmworks is proud to announce its latest acquisition, Young Black Jack, as part of the Fall 2015 anime season lineup. Based on the manga written by Yoshiaki Tabata and illustrated by Yūgo Ōkuma, this anime focuses on Osamu Tezuka’s beloved character, Black Jack, in his years as a medical student. Young Black Jack will explore the formative years of one of manga’s most mysterious and iconic characters as he strives to become a master surgeon!

The series will be directed by Atsuko Kase, while Ryosuke Takahashi and Yoshiaki Tabata will handle series composition and scripting respectively. Daisuke Ikeda is composing the music, and renowned studio Tezuka Productions (Astro Boy, the Fantastic Adventures of Unico, the New Adventures of Kimba the White Lion) is animating the series.

Young Black Jack is scheduled for an October 2015 broadcast in Japan and will soon be available domestically through select digital outlets with a home video release to follow.
Sentaifilmworks.com

That Opening song for Young Black Jack though.😏

Goddamnit was that Opening amazing. It had everything including stuff outside of medical practices.

Two people fighting each other with a scalpel.😆

Sölf

Hibike! Euphonium 05
Man, I don't know what it is with this show. I don't hate it, but I can't watch more than 1 episode because the episodes feel so long. And Vize Prez needs more screentime. D:

So according to Funimation, regarding the AOT subtile snafu, they knew about the glitch regarding the subs, alerted the theaters in time, but a handful did not implement the fix.

Also, in accordance with the Young Black Jack opening, I will now assume that surgery routinely involves a duel between surgeons at some point.

He did. What I remember most from his impressions are how the second film really goes off the rails.
Titans were created by the US military; Eren and company are in a post-apocalyptic future.

that almost sounds like a spoiler for the real series but its pretty clear that second part is heavily implied and real anyway

If not there must have not been that many people in this world to begin with...or it's fucking massive.

Phatmac

Okay guys I'll be the one creating the PSN AnimeGAF community. Just asking someone for permission to put the logo up, and I'll start accepting people. It's by request only, so I'll put up my PSN name and if I don't have you as a friend already, you can add me and I'll let you in.
I'll join what's your psn?

Welcome Back Admiral!

Alright folks PS4 community is up! Thanks to BGBW for the logo and background images

So this is a request only community (for obvious reasons) so if you don't have me on PSN, send me a PM simply with you PSN ID as the title, the message can be blank. I will add you, and then send you an invite to join the community.

Lain

rip manglobe.

The Japanese Lupin III OP is so much better than what we got for the Italian premiere that it isn't even funny. Better visually and with better music to boot, even if it's just the classic theme.

Monogatari Second Season 12-13

Nadeko? More like Nahdeko, amirite fellas

Anyway, Nadeko has probably gotten the lowest amount of screen time so far so this arc should be nice. Nadeko is now possessed by an albino yakuza snake ghost. That would probably be cool if I didn't think something extremely bad was going to happen next episode. Shinobu kind of blew her out at the end there.

Cool reversed OP, I like that.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Op song not really fitting with the image shown. Lol.

Let's hope this is as crazy as OG black jack
What I got from this is that there is a main character that seems to be a prodigy at operating people. There are classes. Nudity. There are operation Shokugekis. There are also scalpel battles. So this is Soma Medic Edition isn't it.
Soma at least still grounded in reality, the food can be reproduced. Black Jack on the other hand, don't give a single fuck,and that's why it's fun to watch.

oh man

they literally have a peaceful scenery being attacked by man and a fucking flower being shot down

And engrish. Don't forget the engrish.

Japan just stop trying to make ridiculous OPs and get the True Detective team. They might not be able to always make a good show, but at least their OPs are good.

One can hope
I'll wait for impressions on this one lol.

Man I have to say, in order to get people in the community it's a bit cumbersome. Wish it could be done through the computer or phone, but you have to do it through the PS4. Also I have already accepted some folks, so if you have any of them as a friend, you should be able to see our community if you go look for it in Friends' Communities, inside Discover Communities

Gvitor

Apparently the first Fall show to be streamed at CR is Lance n' Masques, and it's already available. Will give it a shot later, totally blind.

oh man

they literally have a peaceful scenery being attacked by man and a fucking flower being shot down

And engrish. Don't forget the engrish.

Japan just stop trying to make ridiculous OPs and get the True Detective team. They might not be able to always make a good show, but at least their OPs are good.

But Black Jack was always ridiculous and that's one of the best things about it.

Apparently the first Fall show to be streamed at CR is Lance n' Masques, and it's already available. Will give it a shot later, totally blind.

Going by impressions it seems pretty terrible.

Phatmac

Good job with the animegaf community on psn. Hope more people join up! You can look at my community tab with my psn user name blazeluminos to make it easier.

“Glitter Force” (Dec. 18, 2015): 20-episode run from Saban Brands is set in the magical kingdom of Jubiland, which is invaded by an evil emperor and his band of fairytale villains. A tiny pixie named Candy recruits five preteen girls to form the powerful Glitter Force to help defend Earth from becoming the next target. Series available in all Netflix territories excluding Asia.

Uh, 20 episodes? Didn't all the other sources say this would be 40 episodes? That's a typo right?

They wouldn't actually cut 30 episodes worth of content right?

javac

Crunchyroll Adds "Comet Lucifer" Anime to Fall 2015 Lineup
Starts Sunday October 4 at 7:00am Pacific Time

A day of new announcements comes to a close at Crunchyroll with word that Comet Lucifer, an original anime by Bandai Visual and 8-bit, is set to begin streaming on Crunchyroll every Sunday starting October 4 at 7:00am Pacific Time. For more information, visit www.crunchyroll.com/comet-lucifer.

Comet Lucifer will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: North America and Latin America.
Crunchyroll.com

Good job with the animegaf community on psn. Hope more people join up! You can look at my community tab with my psn user name blazeluminos to make it easier.
I already got quite a few PMs so as time goes on more and more people will join. Again the only way to even join is by going on the PS4 itself. Wish they released the feature with mobile support. Also yeah, anyone who's already member, if you have them as a friend they community will show up for you which makes the process somewhat easier

John Blade

Just wondering for Little Witch Academia 2, is they a way to buy this as of now or you need to wait for a while till it will be release to the public.

Sterok

Uh, 20 episodes? Didn't all the other sources say this would be 40 episodes? That's a typo right?

They wouldn't actually cut 30 episodes worth of content right?

I'm guessing there are going to be two 20 episode seasons. Cause yeah, not worth getting this for only 20 episodes.

Oh, and I just got my first Glitter Force merchandise today.

Am... am I doomed? Do I need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom