• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Just wondering for Little Witch Academia 2, is they a way to buy this as of now or you need to wait for a while till it will be release to the public.

Not available to the public but it might be down the line. It's going to be getting a limited theatrical run in Japan on October 9th for two weeks. It's going to debut in cinemas with a special theme song. Trailer

Speaking of which, has nobody else got their copy here? I want to see more douga cuts!

Lances N' Masques 1
A pretty bland show with some awkward character designs for the females. It seems very chuuni though I did find it somewhat funny when the horse was animated as a girl. The child heroine makes this a nogo for me even if there isn't really any fanservice yet

Jarmel

Banned
Lances N' Lolis-1
kPmBdqk.jpg
Fuck, I might watch a 2nd episode just for the music. Ugh, I just wish all the aspects of this were bad so I could straight drop it now.

The music in this is too good. All dat Flamenco music.

Lain

Symphogear GX 13

All's well that ends well.
Alright end, I just hope there will be more Symphogear coming in the future though.

Feltrol

Banned
Young Black Jack 1

I really dislike medical themes, so if it gets graphic I will have to drop it.

Good start, otherwise.

Lances N' Lolis 01

Yea Jarmel had the title right. I have a particular dislike for this artsyle because it makes almost every girl look like a loli and the MC a shota.

Why am I even watching this?

Gvitor

Lance N' Masques 01

Well that first half was hot garbage. Almost dropped it there. Second half still wasn't good, but I guess I'll watch it again next week before dropping it. They should throw some goons with actual weapons there, Yotaro fighting those weaponless thugs with an oversized lance was just ridiculous.

The scene where the girl described the hero was cute tho.

Lance N' Masques - 1

...Okay a couple things.

-Mr LN writer, why did you have this one girl be a horse when you clearly want her to be a mofu girl? I think she was animated as mofu girl more times than she was a horse, so why is she a horse?!?

-I'd say the "unable to tell its him because of the mask" thing is just as stupid as Superman and his glasses but that's doing a disservice to Superman.

-The boy's dad isn't around, and the girl's dad isn't around either. HMMMMMM...

Will probably drop later into the season if there isn't anything more to make fun of.

Cornbread78

Good job with the animegaf community on psn. Hope more people join up! You can look at my community tab with my psn user name blazeluminos to make it easier.

Good deal.

Names,
you already got me, right?

And there it is, I hope it's good.....

Ah! My Goddess ep.4-6
Good stuff so far on the whole. Some funny and interesting moments with the outcome loud "confession" in class and the land spirit mouse, lol.

yay lupin
wtf yosuga no sora

Why would they put that brother x sister garbage on. I'm having a sudden nightmare when I watched the first episode blind. Uggh, wtf. Everyone, go watch ep1 if you want some good incest shit. Only thing other than Diabolik Lovers that I really gringed and wanted to keel over watching.

You know a new anime season has started when everyone is watching some generic LN adaptation they would otherwise never touch, just because it's the first new show to come out.

javac

I'm the 5th highest poster in the thread but I haven't watched jack all in the last week, and I've posted more about current/upcoming stuff in the last day than I have in the last 10 years, rip.

[Urusei Yatsura] - 141

What's up with Mendou's staff? I'm used to Ryoko's stagehands giving zero fucks to him, but his staff to ligth the load of the plane that is short on fuel, dump everyone from the plane, even Mendou.
I expected
~Ataru's~
poison world to be funnier.

Crocodile

Cool to see Crunchyroll got some classic Lupin but I still want someone to simlucast the new series :(

I'm not familair with Young Black Jack but given what I know about regular Black Jack (plus just fucking reading the synopsis for the series) I know this is a bad fit. The surgeon who is too afraid to look over the operation and help is the part that gets me the most. I actually think the song is nice. It just doesn't fit this series AT ALL. Even though themed openings for Western cartoons have been on the decline and barely exist now, at least they were always thematically appropriate.

You know a new anime season has started when everyone is watching some generic LN adaptation they would otherwise never touch, just because it's the first new show to come out.

No lies detected.

-Minsc-

Gintama 139 - 146: Yoshiwara in Flames

Very enjoyable (and quite long) arc that puts a lot of focus on Kagura and the Yato clan. Kaguras rampage was easily the highlight for me together with Shinpachi restraining her bringing her back. I await great things the next time Kamui makes an appearance.
The climactic encounter was alright though the fight choreography and animation was more impressive in the Benizakura arc.
Comedy was also really good, especially the first time Gintoki and the blonde girl meet and she's playing along with his excuses. I guess we'll get to see more of her?
What I disliked is the common shounen trope of trying to redeem the villains at the end. It wasn't as aggravating here as it was in the Shinsengumi Crisis arc but I hoped that Gintama would be above this.

Looking back it took me about year to get through the first 30 something episodes but since then the show gradually improved and has really come into its own now. Glad that I still got half the episodes left.

Gintama is not above using a good trope. While it's not used all the time it is used again. Some villains are redeemed, some so called "get whats coming to them". From what I can tell redemption is a big part of the message Sorachi wishes to portray with GinTama.

Instro

We've all been there.

I need to finish up a few from last season, I'm not good. Looks like some kind stuff this season though.

Does anyone have any ideas for the Noragami Aragoto OT title?

I will post the thread soon because tomorrow I wont be at home when it airs.

Ideas for what? It probably won't need a fancy OT. You can probably shamelessly take a lot of the info for the S1 OT that deals with the characters and then just change plot details about S2. Of course just give credit to whoever made the first season OT... if there is one.

Ideas for what? It probably won't need a fancy OT. You can probably shamelessly take a lot of the info for the S1 OT that deals with the characters and then just change plot details about S2. Of course just give credit to whoever made the first season OT... if there is one.

There was no thread for the first season. I put a plot synopsis of the first season for first time viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom