• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so Steins;Gate Zero anime got announced too?

Steins;Gate 0 anime was already announced, but we got surprise today.
And according to niconico livestream in next week
ニコ生放送予定
2015/12/09(水)19:00「シュタインズ・ゲート」1話~14話
2015/12/10(木)19:00 「シュタインズ・ゲート」15話~24話(SG)
2015/12/10(木)19:00 「シュタインズ・ゲート」15話~23話(β)
2015/12/11(金)21:30 「シュタインズ・ゲート」24話上映会
There will be a whole new episode 24 to livestream at December 11.

Phatmac

The problem is going to be to waiting for a translation to zero or just watching the anime. I'd rather read the VN as it was better than the anime. Guess I'll avoid the anime until after I've read the VN.

Phatmac

They might use whoever they got to voice Iroh in Korra. That guy did an ok job.

Seriously, what a month tho. Guts is off the boat, Jojo's is finally progressing past part 3 in animated form with a trailer this month, now all that's left is for Pierrot to finish Naruto and Luffy to find One Piece.
Honestly the anime announcements for next year are crazy. New FMP, Kizumonogatari finally coming real soon, and jojo next year is big. lol about naruto and one piece since I don't think it'll happen next year.

Squishy3

Honestly the anime announcements for next year are crazy. New FMP, Kizumonogatari finally coming real soon, and jojo next year is big. lol about naruto and one piece since I don't think it'll happen next year.
I'm talking more about things that need to eventually happen, not that they'll happen next year.

More Steins;Gate?

Nope, no thank you. The ending to the anime was perfect. I don't want to deal with another E7 AO and Madoka Rebellion.

It's not messing with the end of the anime. This is all about
how Okabe got to that end, which was glossed over in the last couple of episodes. It's about the Okabe that failed to save Kurisu and sent the video mail from 2025.

Steins;Gate 0 anime was already announced, but we got surprise today.
And according to niconico livestream in next week

There will be a whole new episode 24 to livestream at December 11.

Isn't it just going to be the normal episode 24?

Dance with Devils Episode 9 War Cry of Secrets and Contrariness
CVPa8bNWUAE95-P.png
CVPa8cRWsAQTsU4.png

Lindo and Shiki get the worst treatment in this, poor Lindo
and after having to lose and be forgetton by his mom and being part vampire. I hope he doesnt die and actually gets to win, sorry Rem

Battle was fun.

Edit: Fuck, lost my entire Eureka post ...

I feel ya man. Having lost a fair share of relatively large posts due to some shenanigans myself I eventually started opening a notepad file every time I make a larger comment to and copy it over every now and then.

Dunno, I think GAF may need some fail-safe check that asks if you really wanna close your reply tab if you've already started writing s.th.

Russ T

Banned
Space Brothers a-few-in-the-early-forties...

Hibito's safe again! Brothers have a touching moment. Now let's get back to Nanba's training 'cause he's the real star of the show.

FTFY.

Listening to him in Mirai Nikki's been weird so far, since he hasn't hammed it up or rolled his Rs nearly as much as in every other part I've seen him play.

I think him as Matsudaira in Gintama might even beat out Charles vi Britannia in Geass as the most hammy performance.

Then again, RRRRRRRRRURRRRUUUUUUUSHUUUU

JulianImp

I think him as Matsudaira in Gintama might even beat out Charles vi Britannia in Geass as the most hammy performance.

Then again, RRRRRRRRRURRRRUUUUUUUSHUUUU

Sometimes I think the general Japanese population should look into Wakamoto's performances as a way to finally incorporate hard Rs into their language.

kewlmyc

Shomin Sample 09

While Hakua stripping continues to be a painful to watch gag, the 2nd half of the episode was still pretty cute. So far, this has been a panel by panel adaption of the manga. I know the anime is an adaption of the LN, but that just shows you how good of a job both the manga and the anime do at adapting its source material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom