• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

I noticed Humble Bundle doesn't appear to be on the sponsors this year so I guess no bundle? IIRC they were usually responsible for a hundreds of thousands of dollars towards the total.

did I miss something about this game, I swear he did this part already
They made a some mistake so they reset.

SH4's run was fantastic, great commentary from the runner and the couch. Seeing Eileen gave me flashbacks, shudder. I'm looking forward to catching up on OoT/Borderlands/Shovel Knight.

BasicMath

This game (Kalimba) looks fun but very hard.

And I just can't believe the coordination of the runner. It's insane.

Edit: Holy crap that last level.

Finalow

Hitman Blood Money runs are always hilarious to watch, good runner and commentary this year too. worth watching if you never saw one

Unain

It's postponed because the runner is sick. They haven't given us an update on when the run will take place

Nooooooooooooooo. Unfortunate. Hope he will feel better before the end of the AGDQ and is able to speedrun it.

Oh damn, Salt and Sanctuary! Looking forward to seeing how this is run. Game is a lot of fun.

This run is going to make me sad... Game took me probably 20+ hours to beat and a lot of that time was spent farming to increase my stats to beat some of these damn bosses, lol.

Nordicus

I really want to pick up and play this Valdis Story game now. Looks really cool.
Valdis Story looks like a lot of fun. That last skip though, hahaha.
It's amazing, my personal favorite metroidvania style game because no other game in the genre has such great combat.

The speedrunner was using some degenerate strategies, but you can't even unlock Gilda until you beat the game once. None of the other characters have access to many of her tools and it feels like Devil May Cry in 2D

Lren

This run is going to make me sad... Game took me probably 20+ hours to beat and a lot of that time was spent farming to increase my stats to beat some of these damn bosses, lol.

Hah, I hear ya on that. That ladder glitch to get back to the first boss and then the knight going down in 5 hits, my jaw has already dropped lol.

It's amazing, my personal favorite metroidvania style game because no other game in the genre has such great combat.

The speedrunner was using some degenerate strategies, but you can't even unlock Gilda until you beat the game once. None of the other characters have access to many of her tools and it feels like Devil May Cry in 2D

Whelp I know what I am buying next pay day!

This is great. Work is gunna be busy as hell for me this week since students are returning back from vacation. So listening to this on the side will make my week transition smoothly.

Ozorov

giphy.gif

Been an awesome stream so far, those races yesterday were great (especially Shovel Knight!)

Really enjoyed the Salt and Sanctuary run too. That unicorn lol

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Is there somebody uploading on youtube that's not the official channel? They still seem to be super slow with the uploads.

Top Bottom