• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

I thought I heard James announcing yesterday, so I checked his Twitter but he was tweeting Sf5 things simultaneously so I assumed it was just a soundalike.

What a twist!

jblank83

c920af2f129e14cdf3a4e61076e8b9d5.jpg

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
No problem you can not care about this. But everything isn't speedrunning at this event and TAS community is very important for the speedrunning community and it's nice to have them showing off some cool stuff even if everyone might not find it as fun.

skny

Pretty sure no one is forcing anyone to watch this segment. That was very interesting stuff looking forward to DS3 run.

jblank83

I get that it's a technical feat. I am impressed by that.
It's also dry and went on for a long time.

Sometimes I wish they'd get TAS block out of the way on an earlier day.

Fraeon

Showing a TAS recording of Portal was unnecessary, I feel, but otherwise... Wow.

And I thought they'd be spinning their wheels by this point. Really can't wait for the next GDQ for more TASBot.

Tukker

I get that it's a technical feat. I am impressed by that.
It's also dry and went on for a long time.

Sometimes I wish they'd get TAS block out of the way on an earlier day.
I also don't like some segments of agdq but there is no need to go into cry mode. Just do something else while that block is on and tune in again later.

Top Bottom