• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham City |OT| Smashin' Faces, Glidin' Places

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Lonestar said:
Dats a Goode Trailer

I love Hugo Strange's dialogue. His voice actor is amazing. Also Nolan North as the Penguin. First i was like WTF? North is the penguin? but he does a really good job.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sn4ke_911 said:
I love Hugo Strange's dialogue. His voice actor is amazing. Also Nolan North as the Penguin. First i was like WTF? North is the penguin? but he does a really good job.

He does. It's his best attempt at not sounding like Nolan North!

I'm coming around on Two Face's voice. Didn't like it on the first trailer.

Hugo Strange is Corey Burton. Who always does good work.

Also: this trailer has the first clear view and voice of
Talia___

augmental

DeI6S.jpg

I'm ready!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Lifejumper said:
Any word about the use of skins in the campaign? Or even better a video?

Seems like you can use the TAS skin in the campaign.

batmanarkhamcity2.jpg

OG Kush

The only trailer I've seen for this game is the first real trailer they put out and at E3 where there were playing in the city for like 2 mins. Thats it... I AM FUCKING READY. Who else is in a similiar situation? Fuck the trailers, i went into AA fresh and it was amazing.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Holy fucking shit.

I just bought a code an Nvidia code on eBay for $10. I activated it and Arkham City is now showing up on my Steam games.

sBbV7.png

This confirms my plan to still get the PS3 version, beat it, and return it quickly to get as much as possible back to put towards Skyward Sword. Sure I could cancel my preorder and just wait, but 1) My November is too stacked, and 2) I'm too damn hyped for Arkham City. Rocksteady is still getting a full purchase from me which is fine with me.

Also, I accidentally placed a bid on another code before I discovered the $10 one. There is always the ramp at the end of the bidding, so there's a good chance my $25 bid won't be enough. I would of course love for someone else to bid higher, but if I do end up winning, I will gladly do something to give the code away on GAF.

EDIT: The bid on that second code is already up to $25, so it's unlikely the giveaway will happen.

Nori Chan

Oh wow that Catwoman video got my more hyped for this game.

But I just had an idea, do you guys think catwoman we'll get costumes too? Robin and Batman are getting them.

abundant

Noriega said:
Oh wow that Catwoman video got my more hyped for this game.

But I just had an idea, do you guys think catwoman we'll get costumes too? Robin and Batman are getting them.
That article said she has three costumes.

OmegaRed

Does anyone know if Walmart is still giving away a free copy of Arkham Asylum with Arkham City? When I looked online, it just mentioned a $10 giftcard.

Trying to stay away from reviews, but do they mention if you can continue on with side missions after you finish the campaign? I'm sure you can do riddler challenges like the first, but just checking.

Ferny

Some great reviews coming in. Some complaints but ehh don't take them to seriously as they said the same as AA and I didn't have many, if any, problems with it.

masterkajo

MasterShotgun said:
Holy fucking shit.

I just bought a code an Nvidia code on eBay for $10. I activated it and Arkham City is now showing up on my Steam games.
But but ... why can't I buy the game on steam? Are these codes the only option to get it on steam?

RPGCrazied

I preorderded it today, they said they had it, but couldn't sell. :( I was hoping after Germany got it early, they would give us it early too.

Top Bottom