• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

This Gamespot feed is embarassing.

Are there any good Battlefield commentators/streams? It seems like a well commented match could be pretty entertaining...

Emily Chu

Banned
BdH5G.gif

MOAR ECHOS!!

Somnia

woober said:
So you have 2x 580s and you're getting 92 fps on maxed settings. This bodes will for single card solutions I think.

I have ultra on and am getting 50-55fps looking forward towards the map with a 580, 90-150 looking around.

Now that one WAS a legit code. Displayed the Beta product for me, then said it was used.

So, the super long ones are PC.

I went to enter it and it said my redeem page had expired and to reload
angry.gif

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
It could just be due to the resolution, but the PS3 version is looking good so far. It definitely doesn't look as good as the PC, but what's there is more than adequate.

Hmmm...100 Rush tickets for attackers? Anyone think it's too much for 12 vs. 12? That means every player can die almost 8-10 times each before the game's done. Could be good for some intense matches but I remember players "hiding" and that 75 ticket counter was a bitch to go through.

Thoughts, gaf?

Norml

FINALBOSS said:
They need to add some more first person death animation. Seeing those hands every time is gonna get olddd quickly.

I hate it!!may as well just get rid of it and have like was in BC2.

so can you download the beta before you get a key? hoping I can download just the beta client, and use the key when i get an email. Hate bandwidth caps lol

xemumanic

Does anyone know why it takes Origin 10 minutes to start for me?

Also, have BF3 Origin pre-orders gotten their keys yet?

Kibbles

So I decide to take a piss and they actually post real codes? Fuck you gamespot, I've been watching for the past few hours god with no codes take a piss and I miss the real stuff when they haven't shown a code for at least an hour now. ugh...

excaliburps said:
It could just be due to the resolution, but the PS3 version is looking good so far. It definitely doesn't look as good as the PC, but what's there is more than adequate.

Hmmm...100 Rush tickets for attackers? Anyone think it's too much for 12 vs. 12? That means every player can die almost 8-10 times each before the game's done. Could be good for some intense matches but I remember players "hiding" and that 75 ticket counter was a bitch to go through.

Thoughts, gaf?

I don't really see it being much of a problem. Will probably make matches longer especially on the larger maps. I just hope that if the whole team leaves, they make it an automatic win this time. the problem came when you basically had a neverending match when the other team would leave so you have nothing making tickets go down.

Top Bottom