• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

Smokey said:
16ly96p.jpg

18gpvo.jpg

Please tell me it looks better in motion. I realize some of the graphics were toned down but still =/

Kibbles

It says code taken, not invalid, so that means it was up.

They keep mentioning noon too, if that's true and it says code taken for whatever stupid reason instead of invalid, what time zone? What a clusterfuck. :S

CyReN

So they are sending out beta codes at 3am and the beta starts at 8am? Can I download the beta at 3am so I can start at 8?

xemumanic

-GOUKI- said:
finished downloading. here's what the video settings look like.

kxmDK.png

Game visuals are kinda disappointing :/

Anything for 360 controllers?

PC Master Race, stay out of this, its a simple yes or no question.

Heysoos

Sending out all early access codes early in the AM of the day it's supposed to be up. Nothing can possibly go wrong..

Please nothing go wrong. :(

Emily Chu

Banned
Heysoos said:
Sending out all early access codes early in the AM of the day it's supposed to be up. Nothing can possibly go wrong..

Please nothing go wrong. :(

all three servers explode no one plays till next monday... lol

Smokey

Getting 160 in 2nd part of metro tunnel...yeah dudes

you guys will be fine with single setups. holy fuck it's awesome playing as a team..this wont last long lol

xemumanic

Thank you for the quick and concise response. I didn't want to start a debate, I just wanted a simple answer, so thanks a bunch. In the alpha, it was borked; the analogs far too sensitive, but the buttons were mapped to where I expected they would be.

Makoto

ClovingSteam said:
Please tell me it looks better in motion. I realize some of the graphics were toned down but still =/
Yeah, the screenshots aren't looking so hot. The Alpha looked better.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
xemumanic said:
Thank you for the quick and concise response. I didn't want to start a debate, I just wanted a simple answer, so thanks a bunch. In the alpha, it was borked; the analogs far too sensitive, but the buttons were mapped to where I expected they would be.
I gotta be honest, my analogs are pretty sensitive right now too.

Should I even try entering these PC codes from the stream? they ALL say already used and the stream said dont bother till tomorrow. But here on Gaf you guys said it was good to go now.....WHAT UP WITH THAT?

Sai-kun

Banned
Square Triangle said:
We got an email with five keys for our associates. Says to redeem on battlefield3.com but it doesn't seem to be updated yet to allow code redemption.

Where do you work? :O

Top Bottom