• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

Kibbles said:
They've repeated the 360 codes definitely, I've been saving them. Though I have no idea when to enter them tomorrow. I got some classes as well so I probably won't get in =\

Guess that means they're out of keys and are just fucking with us cause console keys don't activate until morning. PC codes are already activated so PC users, go to sleep now... :p

CryptiK

Can someone who has the beta do a test for me if you hav a GTX 580

Can you set all the settings to low at 1920x1080@120Hz and 2xAA HBAO: OFF Motion Blur: OFF

and see what frame rate you achieve? I need to know this so I can decide on what system to purhase if someone could do that it would be fantastic thahnks.

Emily Chu

Banned
iSurvivedTheOutage said:
GOD

I put in a B instead of an 8 :;( i woulde been in :(((((((((

05rFY.gif

Nabs

Mr Nightman said:
just sucks, im at the end of my cap pretty much, and can download unlimited between midnight and 8 am

They might send keys in the middle of the night, so you may be in luck.

shagg_187 said:
Guess that means they're out of keys and are just fucking with us cause console keys don't activate until morning. PC codes are already activated so PC users, go to sleep now... :p

That true? I can just write a bunch of these down and then try them all when the PSN store updates?

Again: Codes are been repeated. You can just hit "back" and reload what code what used. Console gamers: try the code in the morning. PC gamers: go to sleep as codes are already compromised.

Fuck you Gamespot.

Inferno313 said:
That true? I can just write a bunch of these down and then try them all when the PSN store updates?

Yep! Try 8am in the morning. I think that's the time the beta gets up.

Jtrizzy

Yeah those shots don't look so hot. I'll wait till I get my code to pass judgement, even then it doesn't have DX11 or high res textures so I'll hold off on the freak out.

OdysseusVA said:
GAHHHHHHHHH

They stated the codes won't be active until tomorrow, but they are showing as redeemed?
pc is redeemable. ps3 will probably say something else but you'd just have to wait until the store is up. don't know about 360. guess it's the same or at midnight? IDK.

Emily Chu said:
AUSTRRAILA
Yes Australia should be active! I want my damn MOH code dammit! I can't stand bc2 any longer, I've put about 100+ hours into the OP so far and will probably put 100 more before release! I deserve a code!!!!!!!!!! HhHHhnnnNnNnnGGgh

shagg_187 said:
Then maybe they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. When a code is not active, it usually says invalid code.
yeah that's what i meant. invalid. just tried on media go. says not correct or invalid.

Top Bottom