• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

AllIsOneIsNone said:
Has everyone who preordered received their keys? I'm beginning to worry because when I signed up with origin I unchecked the "do you want to receive a bunch of junk email from us" box.
Nope, still waiting for my fucking email. Thanks Origin *thumbs up*

bf3beta exploit site has changed to authorisation required now.

****** greedy key scammers playing who arent entitled to yet, i still dont have my legit key.

Sethos

Banned
Will be posting a key that I got in my inbox 2 seconds ago in my next post ... Get ready people, not sure if it works but hey, worth a shot.

Foliorum Viridum said:
BF3 site is passworded now? Hahaha.

They probably closed it down completely due to the cluster-fuck.

90127_1213948895175_full.jpg

And thats why, you let people preload and send BETA keys several days before the event.

Chinner

Banned
Sethos said:
Will be posting a key that I got in my inbox 2 seconds ago in my next post ... Get ready people, not sure if it works but hey, worth a shot.
dude, do it randomly on PM. if you put it in your post then chances are a lurker will get it and not a neo-gaffer.

gl0w

Anyone noticed that when you spawn on one of your squad members, and he is on prone, you will spawn already on prone too ?

Great thing!

Dan Yo

Banned
I have MoH LE for 360 but I don't recall giving them any email for them to send me the code. I figured it would just be unlocked to be played through the disc itself. How are people with the 360 version supposed to receive these codes?

Phandy

Oh EA. You dun goofed.

They want people to use Origin. But they cant even do shit like automatic unlocking of betas for people who preordered?
This is why people use Steam so much. Stuff like this.

LEGGZZZZ

Dan Yo said:
I have MoH LE for 360 but I don't recall giving them any email for them to send me the code. I figured it would just be unlocked to be played through the disc itself. How are people with the 360 version supposed to receive these codes?

Via email with the redeem code. Haven't gotten shit yet either on my end.

Top Bottom