• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

gillFTR

They couldn't send the keys our early ? prob couldn't because they beta was ready weeks ago as gamestop employees were able to play. Sending out keys would be allowing to play, but they still fucked up

gl0w said:
Anyone noticed that when you spawn on one of your squad members, and he is on prone, you will spawn already on prone too ?

Great thing!
It's like that in BC2 as well. If you spawn on someone who's crouching, you'll be crouching too.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hmm, it's almost 3pm here swedish time, have they sent out all origin keys?

Read this in other forum, Battlefield 3 twitter, no link, if someone can check..
Wow! We're adding capacity to the BF3 Open Beta code redemption portal as I type this. Service should be fully restored shortly. #BF3

Bob White

So, let me get this straight, no one has received their origin key yet? I also pro-ordered months ago and haven't got shit. Also, do I need the key before I can download the beta? Bah....wtf is going on? Just woke up.

Also, please pm me any exploits or whatever for PC.

Nekrono

Since I activated my key from Steam (thank you based gabe) I will give my pre-order key from Origin here.... that is assuming it ever gets to my inbox.

Fuck EA man.

How you choose to not put your game on Steam when you can CLEARLY see the quality in services is beyond me.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Dan Yo said:
I have MoH LE for 360 but I don't recall giving them any email for them to send me the code. I figured it would just be unlocked to be played through the disc itself. How are people with the 360 version supposed to receive these codes?

Through the email associated with your EA account. You sign in to MoH every time you play it.

iNvid02

Sethos said:
Quote me

I'm an idiot at this forum mah-thingy, try now.

i couldnt click the second next fast enough lol, thanks for sharing though
whoever got it post up so we know.

also we need a key begging thread stat

Dan Yo

Banned
LEGGZZZZ said:
Via email with the redeem code. Haven't gotten shit yet either on my end.
Redeem code? The one that unlocked multiplayer for MoH that had to be put in when trying to access deathmatch?

TheLegendOfMart said:
**** sake some ***hat already used the key.

Probably some **** who hasnt even preordered the game or bought MOH:LE **** this.
Lmao chill dude you're not the only one in the world who bought MOH & BF3.

Vasilisk said:
Read this in other forum, Battlefield 3 twitter, no link, if someone can check..

It's real.

Shouldn't they be doing something with the Early Access somethingorother?

Also,

http://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/118664823360860160

Zh1nt0:

Ladies and Gentlemen :) Don´t worry. Your early access codes are being sent out and you will receive them in your inboxes :)

U2NUMB

Dan Yo said:
I have MoH LE for 360 but I don't recall giving them any email for them to send me the code. I figured it would just be unlocked to be played through the disc itself. How are people with the 360 version supposed to receive these codes?

Via your EA account. When I log into mine with my email I have it attached to my gamertag.. I get this.

eamoh.jpg

The check verifies that I played it online or I believe redeemed the code.
But of course I have yet to get a code for either platform so who knows.

alba

Little is the new Big
Bob White said:
So, let me get this straight, no one has received their origin key yet? I also pro-ordered months ago and haven't got shit. Also, do I need the key before I can download the beta? Bah....wtf is going on?

Yep, pre-ordered it months ago on origin and still haven't got anything, freaking lame. I had it through this exploit but still, look at the shit people have to go through just to get what they paid for, it's shameless.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Here is a code the first 3 letters have been jumbled and the last two numbers swapped.

9ZRK-TDCU-MJCF-L6CS-GH76

TheLegendOfMart said:
**** sake some ***hat already used the key.

Probably some **** who hasnt even preordered the game or bought MOH:LE **** this.

:lol

Wow... the game is so damn good, I love it so much, I just hate the screen flickering, if I could remove that happening I'd be totally in heaven, it puts me off so badly.

I think having the alpha gave me an unfair advantage because I am totally decimating on the AU servers so far.

Anyone else having problems with it crashing every now and again? Doesn't quite feel 'solid' or something... still feels like a 'Beta' I guess...

LEGGZZZZ

Dan Yo said:
Redeem code? The one that unlocked multiplayer for MoH that had to be put in when trying to access deathmatch?

No, I mean you will get emailed a redeem code to download the beta on your 360, you have to have the disc (game) in the 360 to access/play/download the beta though.

Top Bottom