• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
soloscout said:
Bought MoH:LE day one for PS3, still no Beta Key email... East Coast.
We won't be getting an email. We just have to wait until the store is updated then we can just get it from the store.

tuxor

Neo Member
Just got one...Origin pre-order THAT I CANCELLED.

Abusing the system, or will I still not get in until non-pre-order time?

hylje

AMD guys need to hold up a bit for the catalyst:

https://twitter.com/#!/CatalystCreator/status/118691651236536320

Sorry - looks like the Cat 11.10 file is messed up - getting it fixed ASAP

TheJerit

Heysoos said:
I just received my pre order Origin invite. I'm just waiting on the 360 invite now. As soon as I get home and verify that my Steam code worked fine, I'll give out the PC code to someone who needs it here.

i can't keep up with the thread speed and work lol, but if no one has asked, i'd like to call dibs please.

Well, it's safe to say that my current rig won't allow me to enjoy BF3, so I probably won't play much more of the beta unless they unlock Caspian.

i3 3.2 GHz
ATI HD 5670 (512 MB)
8GB RAM
Everything on low, 720p, 35fps.

Time to look into an upgrade, but as my current computer is an iMac, I ideally just want a tower that I can connect to the iMac to use as the display, otherwise I either have a redundant iMac or a redundant monitor :(

Rainy Dog

RoboPlato said:
Awesome to hear. What region are you in that you were able to get it already?

I'm in the UK.

Again, for the confusion that many seem to be having :-

PS3 users, If you bought MOH Tier 1, just pop onto the PSN store and manually search for Battlefield 3. Scroll down past a few trailers and the beta is there amongst the list. Select and download away.

No need to wait for any code being emailed.

wait wut? Is the PS3 beta out allready? How, where?
please?

edit: preorder code? Is this also for The Netherlands?
I have a U.S. account too though..

fuuuuuu

Violater

Evolved1 said:
Stream from gamespot last night was PS3... it's not as good as the PC version, obviously, but I was really surprised how good it looked on PS3.

Ok thanks, will check to see if it was recorded

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Anyone not want their PC key? I will take it, I know it's a long shot as I never get anything but I can ask at least.

Been itching to test this on my rig for a while. Single card flashed 6950 2GB. I know lots have the same card so I would love to report on this for the tech crowd who cares.

ksimm

Key Get!

Now to wait 4+ hours for my damn 2Mbps line to download it. ;/
Why oh why couldn't they just release the keys earlier or do something like Steam and pre-load / unlock.

Hideo Kuze

Neo Member
I would love a 360 beta key if someone has a spare, I can't wait to get into the beta! Battlefield has always been my favourite multiplayer franchise so I would love a chance to get in to it today. I would greatly appreciate it and be forever thankful if someone does.

Rainy Dog

DarkChild said:
360 version direct feed screenshots.
295162.png

295153.png

295175.png

295177.png

295174.png

295164.png

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1070543/battlefield_3_beta_xbox_360_hd_screenshot_gallery.html

Those 360 screens look excellent, thanks for posting. Great to see that version turned out so well too.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
How can anyone connect to servers? It has been saying "Connection" for like 10 minutes now.

Top Bottom