• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

belvedere

Junior Butler
alphaNoid said:
Be Advised : I have successfully launched the game.
3AQmK.gif

I'm on a team call for the next few minutes (work) but will test some Eyefinity settings in a few.

Standing by..

HOW?!!?! Please, for the love of all that is holy.

Neither VPN client is working for me.

Phandy said:
Does this mean the Day 1 patch has already been implemented before it was released, and with origin its just been installed straight away? I haven't had to download a patch.

Im guessing console people/retail pc will have to download it?

"Day 1" patch was already in the original download files on Origin. And patch is also live for PS3/360, 167 MB big.

alphaNoid

Banned
belvedere said:
Remoted into my home PC from work, trying to get this shit up and running lol.
You are feeling sick, you must go home.

belvedere said:
HOW?!!?! Please, for the love of all that is holy.

Neither VPN client is working for me.

Platinum Hide IP set to Indonesia, plus local time zone changed to -12 International. Origin in Offline mode, launch game.

Darklord

Banned
Great. BF3 is stuck on installing on origin. It started doing something with punkbuster, punkbuster crashed and now it won't move.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Glorious looking PC screenshots. If it can be run on 1 580 with above 60fps then I know I'm good to go as the beta was a beta and still performed above 60fps for my GPU about 90% of the time on un-optimized code.

So happy to hear that it's running great on a single GTX580. I'll be going from a 8800GT 512 mb to a GTX 580 1,5GB pretty soon, can't wait.

Karak

Beat the singleplayer last night(360). Promised myself I wouldn't slog through it but I had too.

I am hinging on the MP being the real reason for this. The singleplayer is very disappointing. It didn't get better after my saturday report. But I can see playing multi for months. So much amazing!

Glorious hype thread. Absolutely glorious. Oh and you guys are able to play right now? You think I can go and grab my copy from gamestop?

.nimrod

just unlocked the heatseekers and then i'm disconnected from the server :(

But on the bright side, the jet unlocks came a LOT faster than in the beta. I think it's like 200pts for IR flares and another 200pts for HSMs

Roronoa95

Tried the flyvpn trick, got this "login error occured : reach the simultaneous usage limit", guess I'm f*cked...

Anyone with this issue ?

Edit :
mxgt said:
untitled-1gjyp.jpg

I have FlyVPN here because I used it yesterday and all I do is click connect, enter the free trial password and it works every time, no need to go into the program.

Works perfectly, ULTRA all over my face now !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom