• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Questions:

1.) Some bros at HardOCP are saying there's no ladder on the antenna in Caspian? True?

2.) Are there map rotations or do you pick a map in Battlelog, then it kicks you out at the end like the beta?

belvedere said:
Questions:

1.) Some bros at HardOCP are saying there's no ladder on the antenna in Caspian? True?

2.) Are there map rotations or do you pick a map in Battlelog, then it kicks you out at the end like the beta?

Haven't done Caspian yet but rotations are in.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
So is there any reason to worry that EA might punish all the players who've used the IP workaround to play the game early?

Branson

360 controller support on pc? It was in the beta and I played better with it. Is controlling vehicles and stuff better because it was extremely sensitive during those moments.

vaelic

Banned
LiquidMetal14 said:
70c is not bad for peaking on a HW demanding game like BF3. Is that stock cooling?

I have an Accelero Pro for my 6950 and that is flashed while OC'd to the max and cap at about 77C during long use of HW intensive games. Just to compare :)
stock cooling indeed :)

The Stealth Fox

The Faceless Master said:
HYfpw.jpg

You guys clearly never played a BF2SF map. Devils perch FTW

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Animator said:
My god multiplayer is the BEST. Lightyears ahead of any other game. Some of those maps are just...WOW.

WillyWonka"YouMustBeNewHere".jpg

Welcome to Battlefield, here's your robe and Kool-Aide.

Amagon

mcrae said:
just unlocked it with these instructions:

1. Run/Login to Origin
2. Run Internet Explorer
2a. Internet Options
2b. Connections Tab
2c. Lan Settings
2d. Check the proxy box and input 211.53.208.28 into the IP box and 3128 into the Port.
2e. Save
3. Run BF3 via Origin (a date verification will run)
4. Once the verification is done go back to IE and disable the proxy so your internet traffic is not routed through it. If you do not disable it you risk your own security.
5. Play BF3

worked easy as pie

Waaaayyyyy too fucking easy!!!!!

Thanks dude!!!!

^_^

Is there any way to turn down effects? The rain and lens flares and shit gets really annoying on screen in multiplayer, it's cool enough in singleplayer but frustrating when you are suddenly blinded online.

zomaha

Luckyman said:
Wow the terrain pop-in from aircraft is pretty huge on console

6-year-old hardware. There had to be some limitations somewhere. Even with the pop-in, the game looks faaaaaaaabulous.

Jtrizzy

Dreams-Visions said:
Epic OP.

I guess I have to wait until 3:00am EST?

bummer.
Are we origin friends yet? Mine is jtrizzy754 for any old school BC2 PS3 people who moved to PC. Probably going to wait a while before double dippping.

Of course today would be the one day I have to switch isp.

Izayoi

Banned
What the fuck.

Apparently DICE saved the best looking parts for us to see unspoiled.

This is fucking unreal.

What the fuck.

Damn you americans :shakes fist: . Here in Euroland until 27 or 28 I won't be able to play in PC, and I suppose my PS3 copy will arrive next week. I can't wait to go tank-hunter mode with my engineer MUHAHAHA

Arcipello

can someone for the love of BF3 tell me how to add a korean ip to this openVPN thing... ive got it connected to the private tunnel but im drawing a blank on what info is needs to connect and where to enter it :(:(:(: HELP

TheSeks

Mr. Snrub said:
Looks like there are 7 co-op unlocks. First one is MP412 Rex. Anyone else got info on what you can unlock?

If you can wait, I'll have the Strat Guide due to being a Gamestop rewards member and can give that out.

TheSeks

Ikuu said:

Correct. I don't see why EA would ban you for getting around unlocks when the game is available elsehwere.

Also completely unrelated to BF3, but Ikuu who was that in your old animated avatar that punched the "screen?"

LQX

Origin is a mess right now. Can't even redeem my code. Preload should have started a week ago to take stress off release day.

Nostalgia~4ever said:
what? no you can control the jet however you want. You must think of SP.
I said the jet level. Of course I'm talking about SP.

4th level has been the best so far. Better scripting, better gunfights, beautiful visuals. Still lacking that oomph that makes the Modern Warfare games so exciting, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom